IIM Trichy Admission Criteria 2019 – The admission criteria of IIM Trichy will be released after the declaration of CAT or GMAT result of the year 2018. The candidates to get admission in IIM Trichy must go through the eligibility criteria or in other words they must check the cutoff percentile that is required to get into IIM Trichy. The admission criteria of IIM Trichy for 2019 will remain the same as per the previous years. Moreover, The admission criteria of IIM Trichy involve two stages. In the first stage, the candidates based on their score acquired in CAT or GMAT exam get shortlisted and further called for the WAT (Written Ability Test) and PI (Personal Interview) round. After clearing the WAT and PI round, the final merit list is prepared by calculating the composite score that includes marks obtained in 10th and 12th, performance of candidates in WAT and PI rounds, CAT or GMAT score, work experience. Moreover, the candidates should be clear that the weightage given to each parameter varies in every IIM.
Programs Offered in IIM Trichy
- Post Graduate Program in Management (PGPM)
- Fellow Program in Management (FPM)
- Post Graduate Program in Business Management (PGPBM)
IIM Trichy Admission Criteria 2019 in Detail
The candidates longing to pursue above-cited programs from IIM Trichy must check the admission criteria of IIM Trichy for 2019. The basic requirement for candidates is that they must have appeared in the entrance test of either CAT or GMAT. Now, let’s have a look at the admission criteria for each program offered in IIM Trichy:
IIM Trichy Admission Criteria 2019 for PGPM Program
- The candidates applying for PGPM Program from IIM Trichy must have appeared in either CAT (for Indian Nationals) or GMAT (for Foreign Nationals)
- The candidates based on the CAT or GMAT exam will be called for WAT and PI round.
- The final selection for IIM Trichy is done on the basis of CAT, WAT and PI score, work experience, previous academic record etc.
IIM Trichy Admission Criteria 2019 for FPM Program
- The candidates for the above-mentioned program must have done with the CAT or GMAT exam.
- The candidates on the basis of score obtained in CAT or GMAT exam will be shortlisted and will be called for WAT and PI round.
- Lastly, after the completion of both the rounds, the final merit list is prepared on the basis of CAT, WAT and PI score, previous academic qualification, work experience etc.
IIM Trichy Admission Criteria 2019 for PGPBM Program
- The candidates should have gone through CAT or GMAT entrance test and must have acquired the marks that fulfill the cutoff percentile of IIM Trichy.
- The shortlisted candidates will be called for WAT and PI rounds
- Eventually, the final merit list is released after calculating the composite score that includes the work experience, academic qualification, score in the entrance test of CAT or GMAT and also the performance in WAT and PI round.
IIM Trichy Admission Criteria 2019- Expected- Cutoff Percentile for Shortlisting the Candidates
After the declaration of CAT or GMAT result of the year 2018, the candidates need to check the cutoff percentile before applying for IIM Trichy. If the candidates do not meet the cutoff percentile, they won’t be sent for the further rounds that are WAT and PI. Therefore, let’s have a glimpse of the expected cutoff list released by IIM Trichy.
Here, VARC– Verbal Ability and Reading Comprehension
DILR is an acronym for Data Interpretation and Logical Reasoning
QA abbreviates Quantitative Analysis
IIM Trichy Admission Criteria 2019 for WAT and PI round- Stage 2
The candidates after appearing in the entrance test of CAT (for Indian Nationals) or GMAT (for foreign Nationals) and after the declaration of CAT or GMAT 2018 result must apply for IIM Trichy. But before that, the candidates need to check the cutoff percentile released by the institute. Moreover, the candidates on the basis of score obtained in the above-mentioned exam will get shortlisted to appear in the further round of WAT (Written Ability Test) and PI (Personal Interview). The WAT and PI round to get into IIM Trichy will be conducted in various cities that are in Kolkata, Chennai, Mumbai, New Delhi and Bengaluru.
IIM Trichy Final Admission Criteria 2019
The final admission criteria are the declaration of final merit list that is done by calculating the final composite score on the basis of the components that are mentioned in the tabular form. Hence, let’s check it once to get the detailed information
|Scaled CAT score||50 percent|
|Graduation marks||10 percent|
|Work Experience||5 percent|
|Professional Qualification||2 percent|
Work Experience- Evaluation
The final merit list of IIM Trichy for the year 2019 will be prepared by calculating the work experience. Therefore, let’s have a look at the score given to the candidates for the months mentioned in the table:
About IIM Trichy Admission Criteria 2019
The candidates longing to get into IIM Trichy must have appeared in the CAT 2018 or GMAT entrance test. The admission criteria of IIM Trichy involve 2 stages that are mentioned above in a detailed way. Therefore, the candidates are recommended to go through the article in order to know more about the IIM Trichy Admission Criteria, expected cutoff percentile, work experience evaluation and all those components required to take admission in IIM Trichy. For further information, the candidates can leave their queries in the comment section mentioned below.