IIM Rohtak Admission Criteria 2019– IIM Rohtak i.e. Indian Institute of Management Rohtak is 8th IIM that was established in 2009. The admission criteria of IIM Rohtak are not released yet and will be released after the declaration of CAT 2018 result. The admission criteria of IIM Rohtak involve two stages. In the first stage, the candidates based on their CAT score get shortlisted for the next round of Written Analysis and Personal Interview. Those who clear all the rounds must wait for the final merit list. Therefore, for final merit list, the final composite score is calculated on the basis of performance in PI and WAT, CAT score, previous academic record, working experience etc. Above all, the candidates before applying for IIM Rohtak must check the eligibility criteria that is either they fulfill or meet the requirement or cutoff percentile etc. or not. Moreover, the candidates must go through the article properly in order to know more about IIM Rohtak Admission Criteria 2019.
Programs offered in IIM Rohtak
- Post Graduate Program (PGP)
- Executive Post Graduate Program (EPGP)
- Fellow Program in Management (FPM)
- Management Development Program (MDP)
- Faculty Development Program (FDP)
IIM Rohtak Admission Criteria 2019 in Detail
The candidates after appearing in the CAT examination look for the admission criteria of each IIM. But for those who have made the mindset to get into IIM must check the admission criteria required for each program offered by IIM Rohtak as follows:
IIM Rohtak Admission Criteria 2019 for PGP Program
- The candidates for the above-mentioned program will have to appear in the entrance test of CAT conducted by IIM or GMAT (For Foreign Nationals).
- Based on CAT score, the candidates will get shortlisted and will be sent for WA (Written Analysis) and PI (Personal Interview) round.
- After clearing all the rounds, the final composite score will be calculated on the basis of CAT score, WA and PI score, previous academic record, work experience etc.
IIM Rohtak Admission Criteria 2019 for EPGP Program
- The candidates for EPGP program must have appeared in CAT exam. The candidates will have to show the scorecard of CAT that should not be too older than 2 years. Candidates who have scored 75 percentile in CAT and 650 marks in GMAT exam will be directly called for Personal Interview.
- Candidates who have acquired less than the above-cited marks will have to appear in Executive Management Aptitude Test.
- The final merit list to get admission in IIM Rohtak will be released after the personal interview round.
IIM Rohtak Admission Criteria 2019 for FPM Program
- The candidates will be shortlisted for personal appearance on the basis of academic record and CAT (for Indian Nationals) and GMAT (for Foreign Nationals) score.
- The candidates who have done PGDM from IIM and have obtained 2.5 out of 4.33 can directly apply for FPM Program in IIM Rohtak.
IIM Rohtak Admission Criteria 2019- Category-Wise Expected Cutoff Percentile
The candidates to get into IIM Rohtak must check the admission criteria. Besides this, the most important thing is to check the cutoff percentile that is released by each IIM once the CAT exam gets over. It is mandatory that the marks obtained in CAT exam must meet the cutoff percentile announced by particular IIM. Otherwise, they won’t be eligible to apply for College or Institute. Moreover, the candidates must know that the admission criteria remain the same only the cutoff percentile changes depending on the factors that include difficulty level of the exam, availability of seats, number of candidates etc. Therefore, let’s have a look at the tentative cutoff percentile of IIM Rohtak for the year 2019:
Here, VARC is the abbreviation for Verbal Ability and Reading Comprehension
DILR implies Data Interpretation and Logical Reasoning
QA denotes Quantitative Analysis
IIM Rohtak Final Admission Criteria 2019
The candidates after getting shortlisted for WA and PI round wait for the release of final merit list. The final merit list is prepared on the basis of CAT score, WA, P, previous academic score, work experience etc. Now, let’s have a look at the parameters and weightage given to each component:
|CAT score||35 percent|
|WAT & PI||30 percent|
|Profile (Academic Performance+Work Experience+Diversity)||35 percent|
Work Experience- Evaluation
It is already mentioned above that the final merit list is calculated on the basis of work experience too. Therefore, let check the weightage given according to work experience.
|Experience in Months||Marks Given|
|< 12 Months||0|
|60 & Above||0|
About IIM Rohtak Admission Criteria 2019
The candidates after the completion of the exam and the declaration of result of CAT 2019 must check the admission criteria to take admission in IIM Rohtak. The admission criteria of Rohtak remain the same for every year, only the cutoff percentile changes. The candidates must go through the article to have knowledge about the IIM Rohtak Admission Criteria 2019. Besides this, to know more related to it, the candidates can drop the query in the comment section mentioned below.