CAT 2018 Registration – Common Admission Test (CAT), an elision for the Common Aptitude test that is a national level exam conducted by the apex body i.e. IIM (Indian Institute of Management) has released the exam date of CAT 2018 that will be conducted on 25th of November 2018. Moreover, hereby, we are going to discuss the registration procedure of CAT 2018 exam as it works as the key to appear in the main exam of Common Aptitude Test (CAT). The candidates who are really interested in attempting the exam of CAT and have made their mindset for the same ought to remain updated with each event of CAT 2018. Therefore, the management aspiring candidates are suggested to go through the following in order to obtain all the credible information about the CAT 2018 Registration.
A process to Execute the CAT 2018 Registration
The candidates willing to pursue the postgraduate management programs like MBA or PGDM from any of the IIM or other top B-Schools across the country need to apply for the CAT 2018 exam. So that they will be applicable to appear in the main exam of CAT. Now, it is already mentioned above that the registration for the CAT 2018 exam will begin from the second week of August this year. So, the aspirants must go follow the steps below-cited to accomplish the registration process.
- Candidates must check the eligibility criteria before filling the application form of CAT 2018.
- For the registration purpose, visit the official website as the registration for the CAT 2018 can be done only through online mode.
- After entering the personal details like name, address, email ID, mobile no. etc., the candidates will receive an email and SMS respectively containing the login credential i.e. user ID and password for filling the application form.
- Now, the candidates can proceed for the next phase that is filling the CAT 2018 application form.
Documents required at the time of CAT 2018 Registration
- The aspirants should have valid email ID as after the completion of the selection process, candidates will be informed via mail.
- Before filling the application form keep the details ready of the credit card/debit card or net banking for the payment of application fee.
- All the qualification certificates i.e. the mark sheets of 10th, 12th and graduation degree must be ready before going for filling the education details.
- Candidates belonging to the reserved category must hold their category certificate for the registration process.
- If any candidate is having the work experience must keep the certificate for the same.
- Lastly, keep the scanned photographs and signature too for the CAT 2018 registration.
About CAT 2018 in Detail
CAT 2018 exam will be conducted on 25th of November by its conducting body i.e. IIM Calcutta. The candidates should know that the conducting body of CAT changes every year as the previous year the entrance test of CAT was conducted by IIM Lucknow. Moreover, it is mandatory for the candidates to know the benefits of appearing in the CAT 2018 exam. So basically, the aspirants after appearing in the CAT exam can easily get into IIM and its participating institutes if they score the marks up to the level that fulfils the cutoff percentile released by the particular participating institute. Apart from this, candidates can also get into top B-schools across the country for postgraduate management programs, executive programs etc. Therefore, read each portion of the news and feel free to ask the related question for the same by dropping the comment in the section mentioned below.