IIFT Exam Day Guidelines 2019 – Candidates longing to appear in the entrance test of IIFT, an acronym of Indian Institute of Foreign Trade for the year 2019 must read the article carefully to know the guidelines to be followed on the examination day of IIFT 2019 that is going to be conducted on 2nd December 2018 through offline mode. However, as the countdown has become the very first thing candidates must do is to read the instructions prescribed by the examination conducting authority after downloading the admit card. Moreover, hereby, we have tried to lessen the stress level of the candidates by providing the IIFT exam day guidelines 2019 that will help them to avoid committing any mistake which may not create any problem further. Therefore, lastly, the candidates to know the do’s and don’ts, tips to answer questions and also the exam day instructions must read the article carefully and follow it accordingly on the examination day.
IIFT Exam Day Guidelines – Remember do’s
Candidates who have made the mindset to appear in the entrance test of IIFT 2019 must go through the below given point to be followed on the exam day:
- Carry Your Admit Card – After the availability of the admit card that is from 16th of November 2018, candidates need to download it on a priority basis as it considered the key to appear in any exam. Therefore, candidates after downloading the IIFT 2019 exam must take the print out of it on A4 size paper. Also, check if all the details mentioned on the admit card is correct or not. However, candidates without an admit card will not be permitted to enter the examination hall.
- Carry Identity-proof – Candidates along with the admit card must also carry any of the original documents as an identity proof which are mentioned below:
- Aadhar Card
- PAN Card
- Driving License
- College ID card
- Voter ID Card
- Locate Your Test Centre – Candidates after downloading their admit card will be able to know the test centre they are allotted in for IIFT 2019 exam. Therefore, candidates must check the date and time thoroughly and check the location of the test centre properly to avoid hustle on the examination day or before the exam. Moreover, try to reach the exam centre before the reporting time that will be mentioned on the admit card.
- Carry Stationery Items – Aspirants while going to the examination must check whether they are carrying their stationery items along with them or not. Candidates ought to carry pen, pencil, eraser etc. further, try to bring extra pen or any candidate will not be allowed to ask for a pen or anything else from other candidates in between the examination.
- Solve easy Questions First – Candidates must go for solving the easiest question first as it will help them in saving time in order to allot on tough questions. Therefore, the very first thing candidates must do is to mark the questions they would prefer to solve first.
- Stay Calm and Confident – It is significant for the candidates to stay calm and also confident on the examination day as many candidates generally lose confidence and get panic due to which they do worst in the exam. Therefore, to avoid these things, try to be confident about what you have read till then and on your preparation too.
IIFT Exam Day Guidelines – Remember don’t
Herein some of the important points are provided for the candidates that should not be done on the exam day to avoid any kind of problem:
- Avoid Last Minute Preparation – Candidates must never go for preparing during the last minute that is why it is said to strategize the study basis on monthly or weekly basis properly. So that along with the preparation, candidates can also get time for the revision and can stay relaxed and confident during the exam instead of getting nervous and start reading at the last moment. However, candidates after doing so usually get confused and further will not be able to grab anything. Therefore, the aspirants are recommended not to begin any new topic when the examination is about to commence.
- Items Prohibited – Candidates on the examination day of IIFT 2019 must not carry any kind of electronic gadgets including mobile phones, tablets, papers, books, calculators etc. to the examination hall. If any candidate gets caught by the invigilator, he/she will get expelled.
- Do not Stuck with Question – Candidates must avoid solving those questions which take extra time and should proceed for those which they can solve easily and in less time as the candidates will get only 2 hours for completion of the paper. Therefore, in order to attempt every question, proper use of time should be done by the aspirants.
- Forbid Carrying Chit or Blank Paper – For doing the rough work, candidates can use their question booklets. Furthermore, if any candidate seems copying or asking anything from other candidate, his/her paper will be seized and will not be given back to them at any cost.
Tips to Answer Questions in IIFT 2019
- The entrance test of IIFT for the year 2019 will be conducted for 2 hours and the 100 marks of questions will be asked.
- The questions in IIFT 2019 will be asked from four sections that are Data Interpretation and Logical Reasoning, General Awareness, Reading Comprehension and English Language, and Quantitative Aptitude. But the marking scheme for each section varies.
- Further, candidates have to write the serial number of the question booklet and set name from A, B, C, D in the space provided in the answer sheet.
- Moving towards the roll number, it should be written on the question booklet as well as in the answer sheet.
- Candidates for doing the rough work have to use their question booklet.
- Moreover, to mark the answers on the sheets, candidates have to use HB Pencil.
- Every answer should be selected correctly by darkening one out of four circles.
- However, the candidates have the opportunity to erase the incorrect answer and choose the other option as per IIFT exam day guidelines.
- In case any candidate darkens two circles, his/her answer will be considered incorrect.
- Above all, candidates are advised to read the exam day guidelines thoroughly for not making any kind of mistake in the exam.
Exam Day Instruction for IIFT 2019
Here is some of the general exam instructions that will be mentioned on the admit card of the candidates to be followed during the exam of IIFT to be conducted on December 2, 2018.
- Candidates are suggested to read all the instruction mentioned on the admit card meticulously in order to avoid committing any mistake.
- Reach 45 minutes before the reporting time mentioned on the admit card otherwise candidates if reaches the exam centre late will not be allowed to sit in the examination hall.
- Moreover, candidates will not be allowed to leave the examination hall before the allotted time. If any candidate has completed his/her paper before the allotted time, he/she will have to sit unless the time is over
Do not carry any electronic gadget including calculator, mobile phones, watch etc. along with other items like blank paper, books, pagers etc.