IIFT 2020 Eligibility Criteria -The eligibility criteria of Indian Institute of Foreign Trade (IIFT) 2020 has been decided by the conducting body i.e. IIFT, Delhi for the candidates longing to pursue MBA in International Business from any of the two campuses of it in Delhi and Kolkata. Therefore, according to the eligibility criteria of IIFT 2020, the candidates must have completed 3 or 4 years of graduation from any recognized university or institute with at least 50% of aggregate marks (for general category) whereas, those belonging to the reserved category must have acquired 45% marks in the same. Moreover, there is no age limit is set up for the candidates so ultimately the candidates who fulfill the above-mentioned requirement can apply for the entrance test of IIFT 2020. Furthermore, the foreign national candidates to appear in this exam need to produce the valid score of GMAT exam. However, candidates must know that they need to fulfill these requirements before they proceed for filling up the application form otherwise their form will get rejected by the examination conducting body. Hence, candidates ought to study the article thoroughly to have proper info about the IIFT 2020 eligibility criteria.
IIFT 2020 Eligibility Criteria: General Criteria
- International candidates/NRI candidates with valid GMAT scores are eligible to apply for IIFT Entrance exam. The candidate must have taken up the GMAT exam, not before Jan 1, 2019.
- Candidates sponsored by NRIs are not entitled to apply.
- Both MBA candidates from India and overseas can apply for IIFT 2020. The same approval standards will apply to both Indian and foreign nationals.
- Aspirants are entitled to apply for both the campus of IIFT 2020 application form.
- No specific age limit set by the authorities governing IIFT
- Candidates should hold a bachelor’s degree (at least 3 years of duration) from a recognized university. The candidates of general category must have secured a minimum of 50% aggregate score and candidates belonging to SC/ST category are expected to have a score of 45% in the qualifying exam.
- Candidates who are in the last year of their final exam may also apply. Nevertheless, these applicants are obliged to submit the necessary documents within the time limit laid down.
- Applicants must be aware that if they do not qualify for their bachelor’s degree, they will be excluded from the exam.
- It should be stated as 50% marks in the graduation scorecard of the applicant. These markers are calculated by taking the average out of all semester results.
- If the university has awarded marks in CGPA, raise the percentage signs with the parameter specified by the university. If the university does not have such conversion parameters, the Institute will imply its specific methods.
- Candidate must complete at least a 3-year graduation program or more. Candidates with a 2-year degree are not entitled to apply as per the IIFT 2020 Eligibility Criteria.
IIFT 2020 Eligibility Criteria: Important Instructions
- Applicants who are selected to the Institute should be required to submit proof of their mark sheet. Those who still in their last year of graduation can also apply.
- The non-submission of the required documents leads to the termination of the authorization. The necessary documents should be submitted on or before 2020 October.
- If you are selected but do not receive the required characters in your graduation, then your registration will be canceled. You should inform the institution on the day on which your result will be announced.
- The eligibility criteria for foreigners, states that they should have a degree from a university recognized by the Government of India along with your GMAT score and PI score.
- Candidates qualified under GMAT will be given the opportunity to take up the interview. Based on the presentation of the interview you will be selected.
- Centers for interview are reserved by the College authority to decide. MUMBAI, Bangalore, Delhi, Kolkata are just some of the most common interview centers. The Institute has the right to add and delete centers.
- There is no mandatory work experience required to apply.
IIFT 2020 Eligibility Criteria: Reservation Criteria
Few seats from the overall slots will be sanctioned and are intended for candidates from reserved groups or special categories. It is important that the candidates are aware of the reservation policy if they are eligible and wish to take advantage of their services.
The seat slots as per the reservation criteria:
- Other backward class: 23%
- Scheduled caste/ scheduled tribe: 22.5%
- PwD: 4%
Candidates who wish to apply under any of this reservation policy must produce valid proof of reservation or special category duly signed by the authorities.
Eligibility Requirements for the Financial Assistance Scheme are Given Below:
The entire family income of the candidate from all sources may not exceed INR 4.50 lakh per year. If the student cannot pass the final exam of each year of PG degree or even a terminal exam, his scholarship will be terminated automatically.