IIFT 2020 Admit Card will be made available in online mode for the candidates from 11 November 2019 and can be downloaded till 2nd December 2019 and will not be sent to any candidates via post. But, the candidates are suggested to download the admit card on a priority basis in order to avoid the last-minute rush. Now, the candidates must know that only if they have completed the registration process then only they will be able to download the admit card as to download the admit card, the applicants have to enter the login credentials received after completion of registration. Moreover, it is mandatory for the candidates to check all the details mentioned on the admit card and if any kind of details seems missing or wrong then get it rectified by the examination conducting authority before the commencement of IIFT 2020 exam. Above all, don’t forget to carry or hold the admit card while going for appearing in the exam and also carry one of the documents from voter id, driving license, passport, aadhar card, etc. as identity proof. Lastly, the candidates are suggested to scrutinize the article carefully to fetch in-depth and significant related to IIFT 2020 admit card.
Important Dates to Remember: IIFT Admit Card 2019
|IIFT 2020 Admit Card Release||11th November 2019|
|IIFT 2020 Exam||2nd December 2019|
How to Download IIFT 2020 Admit Card
All those candidates who will complete their registration are now able to download the IIFT admit card from the official website. Before downloading the admit card, the aspirants must follow the steps that are mentioned below:
- The very first thing to be done by the candidates is to click the official link
- A dialogue box will appear for IIFT login. Now the candidates need to enter the login credentials which are the name of the candidates and application number that is generated after the successful submission of the application form.
- An option to download the admit card will appear on the screen. Click on the download option, and take the print out of it for further usage.
IIFT 2020 Admit Card Details
After downloading the IIFT admit card, what are the details that the candidates will get to see?? Let’s have a look at it.
- The very first thing is the candidate’s name
- Roll number of the candidate
- Application number, one can get their application number only after the completion of the registration process.
- Examination date and time of IIFT 2020
- Category i.e. General/SC/ST
- Address of the exam center of IIFT
- Photograph and eventually the signature of an individual
Note– In case, if any candidate faces problem while downloading the IIFT 2020 admit card, they are recommended to get it corrected as soon as possible. For this, do contact the officials and ask them to resolve it immediately.
Instruction Laid over IIFT 2020 Admit Card
IIFT 2020 admit card also work as a rule-book for the IIFT examination and all the examinees need to adhere with the instructions mentioned on the admit card.
- Exam will be conducted from 10 AM to 12 PM.
- The reporting time at the center would be 9 AM.
Locate Exam Center
- The examinees should locate the exam center a day before the exam, using Google maps or with the help of the locality.
- Students coming from different cities should also plan their travel accordingly.
Documents to Carry at the Exam center
- A government-issued photo ID card
- IIFT 2020 admit card
Prohibited Items in Exam Hall
- Carrying electronic gazettes, calculators, and smartwatches is strictly prohibited.
- No bags and wallet will be allowed inside the examination hall.
What to do before the exam bell rings?
- Get your documents verified with the invigilator.
- Read all the instructions laid over admit card carefully.
Adhere with seating plan
- Occupy only that seat where your roll number is written on the desk to avoid further confusion.
- Any issues with the seat will be addressed by the exam invigilator only.
When the exam starts
- Sign the attendance sheet and leave your thumb impression in the specified box only.
- Clearly mark the OMR sheet.
- Enter details like roll no., 10th & 12th standard marks, and date of birth without any error.
What to do once the exam is done?
- Wait for the invigilator’s permission to leave the exam centre.
- Keep your IIFT 2020 admit card safely until the admission process gets over.
Exam Instructions for IIFT 2020
There are several instructions that are provided by the officials of IIFT before the exam so that they should be followed by every candidate. So, it is necessary for each applicant to focus on and follow these instructions that are below mentioned:
- Candidates must carry one of the documents from voter id, driving license, passport, aadhar card, valid college id or PAN card as an identity proof along with the IIDT 2020 admit card.
- Candidates must reach the exam center before the reporting time. So that there will be no any kind of timing issue.
- Carrying any kind of electronic device including calculator while going for the IIFT 2020 exam must be avoided by the candidates.
- To copy or to carry any chit while appearing for the exam may cause problem if found by exam invigilator, and the candidates will get disqualified eventually.
FAQs about IIFT 2020 Admit Card
Ques: When the authority will release the IIFT 2020 admit card?
Ans: The admit cards have been made available from 11 November 2019 on the official website.
Ques: How can I obtain my IIFT 2020 admit card?
Ans: The admit card will be provided online only. You just need to visit iiftreg.onlinereg.in to download your admit card. To login, the candidates need to enter their login credentials. After that, the IIFT 2020 admit card will be available for download in the PDF format.
Ques: Will I receive my IIFT 2020 admit card via post or any other medium individually?
Ans: No. The admit cards shall be available online only on the official website link.
Ques: How to deal with the discrepancy on my IIFT 2020 hall ticket?
Ans: If there is any wrong detail of yours on your admit card, then make no delay in contacting the concerned authority. The authority to solve the discrepancies can be reached at:
Sr. Administrative Officer,
Gaurav Gulati – 26857908
(Direct), 26965051, 26965124, 26965300, 26966563
Ques: Do I need to carry the hard copy of my admit card while appearing for the exam?
Ans: Yes, only the hard copy of the admit card printed neatly with a clear view of your photograph and signature will be accepted by the exam invigilator. Also, carry one of your government-issued photo ID cards along with your admit card.
Ques: What details the IIFT 2020 admit card will carry?
Ans: Admit card is literally an important piece of paper which carries the details like your name, your photo, your signature, exam date & time, exam center address, etc. Also, it carries the exam guidelines and instructions, which should be read carefully by you well-before the examination.
Ques: In which cities, the IIFT 2020 exam will be held?
Ans: This exam will be organized in 20 different cities all across India. IIFT admit card will carry the proper address of your exam center. Chandigarh, Delhi, Lucknow, Bengaluru, Chennai, Hyderabad, Kolkata, etc. are the major exam cities where most of the students will take up IIFT 2020.
This is to conclude that the IIFT 2020 admit card will be downloaded only if the registration process is completed by the applicants on time or before the deadline. Hence, non-registered aspirants will not be able to download the IIFT admit card at any cost. The admit card download process and other related information mentioned in this post will help the candidates indeed and for more information, post comment in the comment section that is mentioned below and wait for the response from our team of educators.