IIFT 2019 – The admit card for Indian Institute of Foreign Trade (IIFT) for the year 2019 has been released on 16th November and the candidates will be able to download it until 2nd December 2019. The national level entrance test of IIFT is conducted every year for the candidates to seek admission in either IIFT Delhi or Kolkata for MBA in International Business. The entrance test of IIFT 2019 will be conducted through offline mode i.e. using pen and paper in 20 cities across the country. However, for the candidates to qualify the entrance test of IIFT 2019 is not so tough as compared to CAT exam but they should go through the syllabus and exam pattern for proper preparation. Furthermore, the candidates to seek admission in any of the campuses of IIFT have to acquire good marks, clear the Group Discussion (GD), Writing Skill Assessment (WSA), and also the Personal Interview (PI) to be conducted by IIFT Delhi. Now, the candidates who have made the mindset to qualify for IIFT must start their preparation and read the information provided here minutely to have aggregate info about the IIFT 2019 including important dates, eligibility criteria, syllabus, exam, result, and other such details.
IIFT 2019 Important Dates Schedule
Go through the announced and updated dates for IIFT 2019 which is furnished below in the table and further, go for each event on time that is before the deadline for not delaying and to avoid committing any kind of mistake.
|Events of IIFT 2019||IIFT Dates 2019|
|Online Application Release||6th August 2018|
|IIFT Application Form Last Date||24th September 2018|
|Test Center Change Request Last Date (center change fee: Rs. 1000)||31st October 2018|
|Last date to Apply & Submit GMAT score online for foreign nationals & NRIs||3rd week of February 2018|
|IIFT Admit Card Availability||16th November 2018|
|IIFT Exam date||2nd of December 2018|
|IIFT Result Declaration||5th January 2019|
|Score Card Issue Date||2nd week of January 2019|
|GD/PI/Essay Writing Date||March 2019|
Click here to Know the IIFT 2019 Admit Card Download Online
IIFT 2019: Courses Offered
The IIFT has many postgrad, fellowship, and PhD Courses. The common course is MBA – International Business (IB) for the candidates choosing for 2 years MBA course.
IIFT 2019 Application Form
Completed application form with inclusions must reach IIFT at B-21 Qutub Institutional Area, New Delhi-110 016, on or before the due Date. All of the information and messages to the candidates will be sent via the registered e-mail. Hence, candidates must specify their e-mail id unmistakably in the application form. IIFT is not liable for postal delays or non-receipt of applications due to postal loss. Registration fee is not refundable. All disagreements are subject to the control of Delhi Courts only.
IIFT 2019 Application Form Procedure
Candidates need to check details before initiating the IIFT 2019 registration following with the filling up of an application form. The candidates have to fill the application form in online mode merely. Therefore, candidates to have proper info about the same, go through the following:
- IIFT 2019 Application Form has been made available from 6th August 2018 and will be continued until 24th September 2018 in online mode exclusively.
- Candidates register themselves have to visit the official website and click on the link i.e. “Apply Now”
- Further, aspirants have to provide their valid email id and mobile number along with their category while doing the registration. However, candidates need to know that once they opt the category, they will not be able to make changes in it.
- After completion of the registration process, candidates will receive an application number at their registered email id and mobile number.
- Using the application number and password received, candidates will be able to fill the application form wherein the candidates have to fill the academic details, personal details, scanned photograph and signature, category certificate (for those belonging to reserved category) along with the application fee.
- Lastly, after the successful submission of the application form, candidates will receive a confirmation via mail. Therefore, candidates need to take the printout of the confirmation page for the further reference.
- The candidates will have to pay Rs. 1550/- as Application fee for appearing in the IIFT 2019 entrance test. On the other hand, Candidates belonging to the reserved category have to pay Rs. 775/- for the same.
- Candidates have to pay the registration fee in online mode using Debit Card/ Credit Card/ Net Banking and those prefers to pay in offline mode have to submit the Demand Draft in favor of Indian Institute of Foreign Trade, payable at New Delhi.
- However, once the payment of application fee is done, it will not be refunded.
IIFT 2019 Eligibility Criteria
The IIFT 2019 eligibility criteria a candidate needs to fulfill the following requirements prescribed by the administrating body for pursuing MBA (IB) program:
- Nationality: Candidates must be the Indian citizens. Apart from this, candidates of foreign national can also apply for the same.
- Age Restrictions: There is no age bar applicable to this exam.
- Minimum Qualification: Candidate must have possessed bachelor’s degree in any stream from a recognized university or institute. However, candidates who are still pursuing the final year of graduation and are waiting for the announcement of result are also eligible for the same.
- Qualified Exam Marks: Candidates of the general category need to have acquired at least 50% of aggregate marks. On the other hand, those belonging to SC/ST/PWD category get the relaxation of 5% and thus, they need 45% to appear in the IIFT 2019 exam.
IIFT 2019 Exam Pattern
Candidates, in order to fetch overall info about the exam pattern, need to go through this portion comprehensively:
- Mode of the Exam – The test will be conducted in PBT (Pen-Paper based Test) Mode.
- Question Types: Objective type questions will be asked to the candidates with 4 Multiple Choices.
- Medium: English merely
- Time Duration: Candidates will be given 2 hours (120 minutes) to complete the paper.
- Marking Scheme: for each section, marking scheme is different that will be ranging from 0.5 to 1 mark whereas, for an incorrect answer, 1/3rd of the total marks will be deducted.
|S. No.||Section||No. of Question||Total Marks||Negative Marks||Positive Marks|
IIFT 2019 Syllabus
The official IIFT 2019 syllabus will be issued by the conducting authority. Therefore, candidates to score good marks in the IIFT 2019 exam need to prepare themselves according to the syllabus that will help them to know about the questions that will be asked from Data Interpretation, Logical Reasoning, General Awareness, Verbal Ability, Reading Comprehension, and Quantitative Aptitude and the topics covered under each section. Therefore, candidates must go through the following that contain in-depth information about IIFT 2019 syllabus:
- Series and Analysis
- Input and Output etc.
Verbal Ability and Reading Comprehension
- Odd one out
- Fill in the Blanks
- Figures of Speech
- Synonyms & Antonyms
- Matching word Meanings
- Para Formation Questions
- Reading Comprehension
- Awards and Awardees
- International Affairs
- Science etc.
- Pie Chart
- Bar Chart
- Line Chart etc.
- Permutation and Combination
- Simple Interest & Compound Interest
- Permutation and Combination
- Time & Distance
- Works and Heights
- Percentage, Profit & Loss
- Equation Ratios etc.
IIFT 2019 Exam Centers
The candidates while filling up the application form get a chance to select the exam centres as per their convenience. However, there are 20 major cities where the entrance test of IIFT 2019 will be conducted as released by the examination conducting officials. Therefore, candidates ought to select exam centre very carefully and further if they wish to make changes in the test centre, they have to pay a fee of Rs. 1000/- before 5th of November 2018. Moreover, the details about the exam centre will be mentioned on the admit card. Therefore, candidates must check it properly before going for the examination centre. Below-mentioned is the centres set up by IIFT Delhi, the regulating body.
IIFT 2019 Admit Card
IIFT 2019 Admit Card has been made available for the candidates from 16th of November 2018. To download the admit card, candidates have to visit the official website. However, candidates need to download the admit card or hall ticket on a priority basis to avoid last minute rush. Moreover, candidates are strictly suggested to check all the details mentioned on the admit card. In case any detail seems missing or inaccurate, get it rectified by consulting the authority. Now, for the ease of candidates, hereby, we have provided the steps to download the IIFT 2019 admit card. Thus, go through the steps as follow:
- Visit the official website of IIFT
- Secondly, enter your name and application number and click on the “Submit” button
- Next, the admit card of IIFT 2019 will appear on the screen.
- Now, click on ‘Download’ button and take the print out for the further reference.
Details Mentioned on the IIFT 2019 Admit Card
Candidates after downloading the admit card will have the following details mentioned on it:
- Electoral Identity Card
- Aadhar Card
- PAN Card
- Driving License
- College I-Card
IIFT 2019: Important Documents to carry
As IIFT 2019 will be held via offline mode, applicants will need to have a pen to the exam center. In addition, the applicants must have all the essential documents to the examination hall. Applicants must note that electronic gadgets such as watches, cell phones, calculators, etc. are strictly forbidden inside the exam hall.
- Admission card: The admit card IIFT is a significant document that must be taken along to the examination room. An applicant without the admit card may not be able to attend the examination.
- Proof of identity: Applicants must submit proof of identity together with the IIFT 2019 Admission Card. Applicants may provide any one of the following Passport, Electoral Card, Aadhar Card, PAN Card or Driver’s License.
- Name change certificate (if pertinent): If the name of an applicant has been altered the relevant certificates must be produced.
- Category certificate (if appropriate): Applicants who belong to categories except the general category must submit a caste certificate.
IIFT 2019 Answer Key
The answer key for IIFT 2019 is likely to be declared after the entrance exam and will hold answers for all the sets. The answer key is issued by the several coaching institutes. The Indian Institute for Foreign Trade (IIFT), which organizes the examination, does not issue an official answer key for the entrance examination. The answer key published by the private institutions that denote the answer from all modules of the question papers. The question paper will consist of general knowledge, verbal ability and reading comprehension, logical thinking and interpretation of data and quantitative suitability. Using IIFT answer key, the candidates can get to know how they have performed in the exam. You can also compute the probable scores to prepare for additional rounds of admissions. After the expected results have been computed by comparing with the answer key IIFT 2019, the applicants can analyze their chances of a seat based on the assessment of the entrance test.
IIFT 2019 Results
The conducting authority will be releasing the IIFT 2019 Results on 5th of January 2019 on their official website. Candidates have to download their result in online mode as it will not be sent to any candidate via post. Furthermore, based on marks scored in the exam it will be determined if a candidate will be eligible for the further admissions rounds or not.
IIFT 2019 Seats Availability
Indian Institute of Foreign Trade has a total of 420 seats in its 3 campuses. Let’s go through the below table to know the campus-wise seat availability:
|IIFT Campus||Seats Available|
IIFT 2019 Score Card
The wait for IIFT Score Card 2019 will get over after few days of the result. In the scorecard, the marks obtained by the candidates will be mentioned.
The most probable date for scorecard release is 2nd week of January 2019. The candidates can obtain their scorecards just by feeding the official website with their roll number and DOB (Date of Birth).
IIFT 2019 Admission Process
Candidates based on the marks acquired in the IIFT 2019 exam will get shortlisted post which they will be eligible for admission. But before that, selected candidates have to go through Writing Skill Assessment, Group Discussion (GD) and Personal Interview (PI).
Moreover, for conducting these selection procedure rounds, various centres will be designated across the nation in the month of Feb-Mar 2019. Apart from this, candidates of foreign national will get shortlisted for an interview on the basis of their GMAT score.
IIFT 2019 Application CV Form
Candidates may need to complete the application form for the interview round. The form only has to be completed online within a certain deadline. The interviewee can ask you questions based on written answers from the CV form in the interview round. It is recommended to fill in the form cautiously so that you can give the right details during the interview.
FAQs about IIFT 2019
Q.1: Can I submit IIFT Application Form 2019 offline?
Ans- No, the application form can only be filled and submitted in online mode.
Q.2: How to prove that I am last year graduation student?
Ans- You need to present the provisional mark sheet of your graduation.
Q.3: What does OBC-NCL stand for?
Ans- It is a term for OBC candidates who belong to Non-Creamy Layer (NCL). Only the candidates belonging to NCL will get the age relaxation and other benefits in IIFT 2019 Exam.
Q.4: Kindly tell me about the age limit for IIFT.
Ans- There is no minimum or maximum age limit set up by the authority for the candidates applying for IIFT 2019.
Q.5: Is it possible to change the exam center once the application is submitted?
Ans- Yes, candidates can change their exam center by paying Rs. 1000/- before November 5, 2018
Q.6: Will I receive the admit card via post?
Ans- No, the conducting authority will not be sending the admit cards individually to the candidates. However, you can browse the official website to attain your admit card. Moreover, take the hard copy to get permitted in the examination hall.
Q.7: When will the IIFT scorecard release?
Ans- The candidates can download the scorecard after the one week of result declaration.
Feel free to resolve all your IIFT 2019 related queries by posting the same in the comment box below. Our experts will get in touch with you in no time.