IIFT 2019 – IIFT, a miniature form of Indian Institute for Foreign Trade conducts its national level entrance test for the candidates willing to pursue MBA in International Business. The entrance test of IIFT offers candidates to get into any of its two campuses in Kolkata and Delhi for MBA program. IIFT Delhi announced the examination date to be conducted on 2nd of December 2018. Moreover, the dates for the other events of IIFT will be released by the end of July 2018. Therefore, the aspiring candidates must start their preparation for the exam from now onwards. The entrance test of IIFT will be conducted through online mode. Above all, the candidates after releasing of the application must fill it before the deadline in order to appear in the IIFT entrance test. But before doing the registration or filling up the application form, the candidates must check the eligibility criteria. Therefore, the candidates who are really interested in pursuing MBA from IIFT must read the whole article to have the proper and detailed about the IIFT exam, application form dates, eligibility criteria to apply for the exam, syllabus and exam pattern etc.
IIFT Important Dates 2019
Memorize the tentative date scheduled for IIFT 2019 to prepare accordingly and nail it in the examination. Read the below table thoroughly:
|Events of IIFT 2019||IIFT Dates 2019|
|Online Application Release||4th week of July 2018|
|Application Form Last Date||3rd week of September 2018|
|Test Center Change Request Last Date (center change fee: Rs. 1000)||1st week of November 2018|
|Last date to Apply & Submit GMAT score online for foreign nationals & NRIs||3rd week of February 2018|
|Admit Card Availability||3rd week of November 2018|
|IIFT Exam date||2nd of December 2018|
|Result Declaration||1st week of January 2019|
|Score Card Issue Date||2nd week of January 2019|
|GD/PI/Essay Writing Date||March 2019|
IIFT 2019 Application Form Procedure
Candidates need to check details before initiating the IIFT Registration 2019 to know everything about IIFT Exam Guidelines:
- IIFT 2019 Application Form will be available online only.
- IIFT Registration Forms 2019 will be made available from the 4th week of July 2019.
- 3rd Week of September is expected to be the application form closing time.
- Candidates will have to fill their academic information correctly and upload the scanned copies of their photograph and signature in the predefined format.
- The candidates who belong to reserved categories (SC/ST/PWD/OBC- Non-Creamy Layer) need to present their respective certificates to get benefits.
- Candidates are advised to choose admission test center carefully. They can change it later, but after paying the extra fee.
- Online submission of application form is enough; no printouts of hard copies will be accepted by the authority.
- However, the printout of application should be kept by the candidates for further reference.
- The candidates will have to pay Rs. 1550/- as Application Screening Fee & Entrance Test Fee. On the other hand, will be paying Rs. 775/- for the same.
- You can pay the fee online using Debit Card/ Credit Card/ Net Banking or offline with a Demand Draft in favor of Indian Institute of Foreign Trade, payable at New Delhi.
- The application fee is neither refundable nor transferable.
IIFT 2019 Eligibility Criteria
The IIFT 2019 eligibility criteria a candidate needs to fulfill for MBA (IB) course is as follows:
- Nationality: Candidates must be the Indian citizens. Foreign candidates can also apply by fulfilling few criteria.
- Age Restrictions: There is no age bar applicable to this exam.
- Minimum Qualification: A candidate must possess bachelor’s degree in any stream from a recognized institution.
- Qualified Exam Marks: A graduation degree with minimum 50% marks (relaxation of 5% for SC/ST/PwD candidates)
- Graduation Last Year Candidates: The candidates who are in the last year of their graduation can also apply for this exam.
IIFT 2019 Exam Pattern
Read below information to be educated about IIFT 2019 Exam Pattern comprehensively:
- Exam Mode: The test will be conducted in PBT (Pen-Paper based Test) Mode.
- Question Types: Objective type Multiple Choice Questions (MCQs) will be faced by the candidates in the exam.
- Language: The exam will be conducted in English language only.
- Duration: Candidates will get 2 hours (120 minutes) to complete the paper.
- Marking Scheme: The questions will be ranging from 0.5 to 1.00 marks.
- Negative Marking: A negative marking of a 1/3rd mark for each incorrect answer will be applicable.
|IIFT Subjects||No. of Questions in IIFT 2019 (Subject-wise)|
|General Knowledge & Awareness||25|
IIFT 2019 Syllabus
The official IIFT 2019 syllabus will not be issued by the conducting authority. It will consist of Data Interpretation & Quantitative Analysis, Logical Reasoning, Current Affairs & General Knowledge, English Grammar, Comprehension, and Vocabulary. The previous years’ question papers will prove to be a treasure trove for the candidates; they can get a good idea about the types of questions to be asked in the exam by solving these papers.
Exam Centers of IIFT 2019
The city-wise division of IIFT exam centers is as below:
IIFT 2019 Admit Card
3rd week of November is considered to be the time when IIFT 2019 Admit Card will be available for download. The conducting authority releases the hall tickets for IIFT through online mode only every year.
No entry will be permitted in the examination hall without admit card which the candidates need to carry along with their valid photo ID proof. The valid photo ID proofs are:
- Electoral Identity Card
- Aadhar Card
- PAN Card
- Driving License
- College I-Card
IIFT 2019 Results
The conducting authority will be releasing the IIFT 2019 Results in the 1st week of January 2019 on their official website. Candidates can get to know their results online. Results will determine whether a candidate will be eligible for the further admissions rounds or not.
IIFT 2019 Seats Availability
Indian Institute of Foreign Trade has a total of 420 seats in its 3 campuses. Let’s go through the below table to know the campus-wise seat availability:
|IIFT Campus||Seats Available|
IIFT 2019 Score Card
The wait for IIFT Score Card 2019 will get over after few days of the result. In the scorecard, the marks obtained by the candidates will be mentioned.
The most probable date for scorecard release is 2nd week of January 2019. The candidates can obtain their scorecards just by feeding the official website with their roll number and DOB (Date of Birth).
IIFT 2019 Admission Process
Once shortlisted after the IIFT result, the candidates will be eligible for the further steps of IIFT Admission 2019; these rounds will include Writing Skill Assessment, GD (Group Discussion), and PI (Personal Interaction).
Various centers across the nations will be designated to conduct these rounds in Feb-Mar 2019. The foreign candidates will be shortlisted for the admission on the basis of their GMAT score an interview.
FAQs about IIFT 2019
Q.1: Can I submit IIFT Application Form 2019 offline?
Ans- No, the application can be filled and submitted online only.
Q.2: How to prove that I am last year graduation student?
Ans- You need to present the provisional mark sheet of your respective mark sheet.
Q.3: What does OBC-NCL stand for?
Ans- It is a term for OBC candidates who belong to Non Creamy Layer (NCL). Only the candidates belonging to NCL will get the age relaxation and other benefits in IIFT 2019 Exam.
Q.4: Kindly tell me about age limit for IIFT.
Ans- There will be no minimum or maximum age limit criteria for the candidates applying for IIFT 2019.
Q.5: Is it possible to change the exam center once the application is submitted?
Ans- Yes, after paying the exam center change charges of Rs. 1000/-, you can change the exam center.
Q.6: Will I receive the admit card individually?
Ans- No, the conducting authority will not be sending the admit cards individually to the candidates. However, you can browse the official website to attain the soft copy your admit card and use its printout as hardcopy to present it to exam invigilator.
Q.7: When will the IIFT scorecard release?
Ans- The candidates can download the scorecard after the one week of result declaration.
Feel free to resolve all your IIFT 2019 related queries by posting the same in the comment box below. Our experts will get in touch with you in no time.