IGNOU OPENMAT 2019 Exam Pattern– IGNOU OPENMAT is a common interest test that offers admission in MBA program. IGNOU OPENMAT stands for Indira Gandhi National Open University Open Management Aptitude Test. The exam of IGNOU OPENMAT is conducted through offline mode i.e. using pencil and paper. So, we will discuss the IGNOU OPENMAT 2019 Exam Pattern in this article so that the candidates can easily get the idea of the exam pattern or we can say the pattern of the question paper. The IGNOU OPENMAT exam pattern remains the same for every year or it can be said that hardly any changes are done in it. So, the candidates must not forget to go through this article.
Above all, the candidates after reading the article of IGNOU OPENMAT 2019 Exam Pattern will get to know the total number of question that will be asked in the exam, mode of the exam and a total number of subject etc. and some of the information of syllabus too.
Detailed Information of IGNOU OPENMAT 2019 Exam Pattern
The candidates must read the IGNOU OPENMAT 2019 Exam Pattern so that they can prepare accordingly. The candidates should have knowledge of the general awareness or general knowledge we can say, quantitative aptitude, English Language and reasoning too. Therefore, let’s first have a look at the IGNOU OPENMAT 2019 Exam Pattern:
- Mode of Exam- the exam of IGNOU OPENMAT is conducted through offline mode i.e. using pencil and paper.
- Number of Questions- The total number of questions asked in the exam is 200
- Question-type- The question asked in IGNOU OPENMAT entrance exam is objective-type.
- Time Duration- 3 hours are given to the candidates to finish their paper.
- Marking Scheme- 1 mark is awarded for each correct answer and for the wrong answer there is no negative marking.
|Section||Total Questions in each Section|
Click here to fill IGNOU 2019 Application form – XLIV
Syllabus of IGNOU OPENMAT 2019 Entrance Test
The exam pattern and the syllabus of IGNOU OPENMAT rarely change otherwise it remains the same. Therefore, it becomes easier for the candidates who are looking for pursuing MBA by clearing the entrance test of IGNOU OPENMAT 2019. they can check the eligibility criteria and can apply for the exam. Now, let’s have a glimpse of the IGNOU OPENMAT 2019 Syllabus mentioned in tabular form:
· Current Affairs of India
· World’s Current Affairs
· Trade and Commerce
· Industries etc.
· Sentence Correction
· Fill in the Blanks
· Coding and Decoding
· Family Tree
· Blood Relation
· Cause and Effect
· Critical Reasoning
· Symbol based problems
· Visual Reasoning etc.
· Ratio and Proportion
· A.P and G.P
· Permutation and Combination
· Number System etc.
Preparation Tips for IGNOU OPENMAT 2019 Entrance Test
- The candidates must prepare the study plan on daily, weekly or monthly basis and follow it accordingly. Secondly, they should go through each topic and should not skip any of them. Afterward, they must analyze the area they are weak in and give more time on that particular topic to have good command over it.
- The candidates should be updated with all the current news or happening both of India and the world and also read English articles.
- The candidates should practice passages, grammar, sentence correction etc. and should also learn vocabulary, synonyms, and antonyms to score high marks in English Language section.
- Practice previous year’s question paper and sample papers too to have the idea of question pattern and its difficulty level.
- Learn time management skills and also preserve some time for the revision before the exam.
- For quantitative aptitude section, the aspirants should take the help of their mentor and go for reference books of best author to learn different methods and tricks to solve complex questions.
The article provides the detailed and credible information about the IGNOU OPENMAT 2019 Exam Pattern that will help them to crack the entrance test of IGNOU in an easier way. The candidates must read the whole article thoroughly and for any other details related to IGNOU OPENMAT 2019 Exam Pattern one can leave a comment in the comment section and can wait for the reply from our team of educators.