IGNOU OPENMAT 2019 Eligibility Criteria – IGNOU OPENMAT that stands for Indira Gandhi National Open University Open Management Aptitude Test. It is a common entrance test that offers the candidates to get admission in MBA, PGDMM, DIM, PGDIM etc. postgraduate management programs. The entrance test of IGNOU OPENMAT is conducted through offline mode only i.e. using pencil and paper. The candidates must the article on IGNOU OPENMAT 2019 Eligibility Criteria that is much needed to be checked by the candidates before filling the application form or doing the registration.
The IGNOU OPENMAT 2019 eligibility criteria will be mentioned below in detail. But right here, let’s discuss in brief. So, first of all, the candidates should have completed their graduation from well-recognized college or university with at least 50% of marks in their graduation. The best thing about this entrance test is that there is no age limit for this exam of IGNOU OPENMAT.
IGNOU OPENMAT 2019 Important Dates (Tentative)
The entrance test of IGNOU OPENMAT is conducted twice a year in the month of August and February. So, let’s have a look at the expected important dates for both the exams i.e. XLIV (Code number for the exam conducted in the month of August) and XLV (for the one that is conducted in the month of February)
|Events of IGNOU OPENMAT 2019||Important Dates for XLIV||Important Dates for XLV|
|Releasing Date of the application form||2nd Week of October 2018||3rd Week of December 2018|
|Last date for the submission of the application form||2nd Week of November 2018||4th Week of January 2019|
|Date for generating the IGNOU OPENMAT Admit Card||3rd Week of November 2018||At the End of January 2019|
|Date of Examination||4th Week of November 2018||Beginning of February 2019|
|Announcement of Result||2nd week of December 2018||2nd week of June 2019|
|Deadline for filling the application form 2||At the end of December 2018 End of May 2019||At the end of June 2019 At the end of December 2019|
IGNOU OPENMAT 2019 Eligibility Criteria in Detail
The candidates before applying for the exam must check the eligibility criteria because if the candidate doesn’t meet the criteria, they can’t appear in the entrance test of IGNOU OPENMAT. Therefore, let’s go through all IGNOU OPENMAT 2019 eligibility Criteria in detail:
- The candidates should have completed their graduation from well reputed and recognized college or university. The candidates in the final year can also apply for the same.
- The candidates of general category should have scored at least 50% marks in their graduation and those who are of the reserved category need to have 45% of marks in same.
- There is no age limit or in other words, the candidates of all age can apply for the postgraduate programs.
- The candidates should also hold the experience in the managerial, supervisory or professional course.
- The candidates of general or reserved category should have acquired above-mentioned marks in the field of engineering, medical, law, chartered accountancy etc.
Why Check Eligibility Criteria before Applying for the Exam?
- First of all, the candidates of graduation final year or who have completed their graduation can fill the form of IGNOU OPENMAT. Therefore, the candidates who are supposed to appear in the exam in 2019 must meet the eligibility criteria of the exam otherwise their application form will not be accepted.
- There is no age limit. In this case, most of the person doesn’t apply all because they think there will be age bar. So, the willing candidates must check it and apply for the exam after the releasing of an application form.
- The female candidates of the reserved category will also get some kind of relaxation. Therefore, keep reading the articles of ours to know more.
About IGNOU OPENMAT 2019 Eligibility Criteria
The overall information of the eligibility criteria of IGNOU OPENMAT is provided for the candidates to apply for the distance education in postgraduate programs that are mentioned above. It is mandatory for the candidates to be aware of the eligibility criteria so that they cannot commit any mistake. It is already mentioned that if any candidate doesn’t meet the criteria, their application form will be rejected. Therefore, to know more, the aspirants can drop the query in the comment box and can wait for the reply from our side.