IGNOU OPENMAT 2019 Cutoff– IGNOU OPENMAT that stands for Indira Gandhi National Open University for Open Management Aptitude Test is a common entrance test for the interested candidates who are done with their graduation and looking for postgraduate programs like MBA, DIM, PGDMM, PGDIM etc. The entrance test for any postgraduate management program in IGNOU is conducted twice a year. The entrance test of IGNOU OPENMAT is conducted by its conducting body i.e. School of Management Studies (SOMS) that comes under IGNOU. IGNOU OPENMAT provides distance programs in MBA and the exam is conducted through offline mode i.e. using pencil and paper.
The candidates willing to pursue postgraduate management programs must go thoroughly through this article to have proper knowledge of IGNOU OPENMAT 2019 Cutoff. Moreover, the very important thing for the candidates is to check the eligibility criteria of the IGNOU OPENMAT 2019 before applying for it or filling the application form.
IGNOU OPENMAT 2019 Cutoff in Detail
The candidates after the completion of programs will obviously wait for the cutoff percentile to be released by the IGNOU. So, hereby we will be discussing the programs for which cutoff will be considered:
- Post Graduate Diploma in Management (PGDIM)
- Post Graduate Diploma in Finance Management (PGDFM)
- Post Graduate Diploma in Operation Management (PGDOM)
- Post Graduate Diploma in Marketing Management (PGDMM)
- Post Graduate Diploma in Human Resource Management (PGDHRM)
- Diploma in Management (DIM)
The IGNOU OPENMAT 2019 Cutoff will be depending on the category i.e. General/OBC/SC/ST etc. Moreover, the qualifying marks required for the candidates for the MBA program is mentioned below:
|For General Category||50%|
|For Reserved Category||45%|
Important Terms Related to IGNOU OPENMAT 2019 Cutoff
- Cutoff Score– The term states that the candidates must score more than or equal marks to the cutoff percentile released by the authority to get shortlisted for the admission process.
- Expected IGNOU OPENMAT 2019 Cutoff– It states the cutoff percentile that is released by various coaching institutes or educational experts that gives the idea of cutoff percentile that will be released officially by IGNOU.
Factors Determining the IGNOU OPENMAT 2019 Cutoff Score
The candidates must be clear that the cutoff percentile list released by the institute does not remain the same for every year and vary depending on the factors that influence the cutoff criteria. Therefore, let’s have a look at the factors due to which the cutoff score vary every year:
- Difficulty level of the exam
- Availability of Seats
- Cutoff of Previous Year
- Reservation Policy
- Number of Applicants etc.
IGNOU OPENMAT 2019 Important Dates
The cutoff of IGNOU OPENMAT 2019 important dates is not released yet by the officials but the tentative date for all the events of IGNOU OPENMAT 2019 is mentioned below in the tabular form:
|Events of IGNOU OPENMAT 2019||Important Dates for XLIV||Important Dates for XLV|
|Releasing Date of the application form||In the beginning of June 2018||Beginning of November 2018|
|Last date for the submission of the application form||3rd week of July 2018||3rd week of December 2018|
|Date for generating the IGNOU OPENMAT Admit Card||Beginning of August 2018||3rd week of January 2019|
|Date of Examination||3rd week of August 2018||Beginning of February 2019|
|Announcement of Result||2nd week of December 2018||2nd week of June|
|Deadline for filling the application form 2||At the end of December 2018
End of May 2019
|At the end of June 2019
At the end of December 2019
IGNOU OPENMAT 2019 Counseling Process
The tentative date for the counseling process of IGNOU OPENMAT 2019 is in the month of July 2019. The verification of all the important documents of the candidates will be done during the counseling process. Now, let’s have a look at the steps that should be followed while going for the counseling process of IGNOU OPENMAT 2019.
- The candidates to get admission in IGNOU for MBA programs must fill the application form 2 that will available with the prospectus.
- The application form 2 must be filled properly by the candidates and should be sent to the nearest Regional Director of IGNOU along with the documents that include certificates of educational qualifications, original scorecard, IGNOU OPENMAT hall ticket, category certificate etc., experience certificate etc.
- The candidates will have to pay the program fee as a Bank Challan or Demand Draft (DD) along with the application form 2.
About IGNOU OPENMAT 2019 Cutoff
The candidates after the declaration of the result must check the cutoff list that will be released by the authority of SOMS IGNOU. But the candidates should have the idea of the factors that influence the cutoff of IGNOU OPENMAT every year. The candidates should read the whole article to have the detailed information about the IGNOU OPENMAT 2019 cutoff, important dates for each event, the counseling process etc. Therefore, the candidates after the announcement of result or one who is interested in pursuing postgraduate programs aforementioned are recommended to read the article and for any other information drop the query in the comment section cited below.