IGNOU OPENMAT 2019 Application Form – The application form of IGNOU OPENMAT XLIV has been released by the conducting body i.e. Indira Gandhi National Open University (IGNOU) from 22nd October 2018 and will be continued until 15th November 2018. The common entrance test of IGNOU OPENMAT XLIV will be conducted in the 4th week of November for the candidates willing to pursue postgraduate management programs such as MBA and other PG Diploma Courses. As the candidates for the August Session would have already filled up their application form but for the further session they are recommended to check the eligibility criteria otherwise, if they fill the application form without fulfilling the requirement, their application form will get rejected by the examination authority i.e. the officials of IGNOU. Lastly, the candidates to know more detail about the IGNOU OPENMAT 2019 application including the important dates, application fee, eligibility criteria etc. must study the article comprehensively.
IGNOU OPENMAT 2019 Important Dates
The candidates will have to be aware of the important events and dates regarding the registration or application form filling process of IGNOU OPENMAT exam 2019. Note that the university is responsible to set the schedule of various events that are mentioned in the below table:
|Events of IGNOU OPENMAT 2019||Important Dates for XLIV||Important Dates for XLV|
|Releasing Date of the application form||22nd October 2018||3rd Week of December 2018|
|Last date for the submission of the application form||15th November 2018||4th Week of January 2019|
|Date for generating the IGNOU OPENMAT Admit Card||3rd Week of November 2018||At the End of January 2019|
|Date of Examination||4th Week of November 2018||Beginning of February 2019|
|Announcement of Result||2nd week of December 2018||2nd week of June 2019|
|Deadline for filling the application form 2||At the end of December 2018 End of May 2019||At the end of June 2019 At the end of December 2019|
Apply Online: The candidates can register for IGNOU OPENMAT 2019 Form Here
Login: Use Login to access IGNOU OPENMAT 2019 Application Form
Important facts about IGNOU OPENMAT 2019 Application form
The applicants are suggested to follow certain instructions as prescribed by the university to fill the IGNOU OPENMAT 2019 application form. These details can be made available on its official website or the candidates can also get the instructions written on the bulletin of the application form. Once the form is submitted, there is not any provision of modification or correction in the details. The below-mentioned points should be kept in mind before applying for the exam:
- IGNOU publishes its application form online on its official website. The candidates will not be given any printed application form to fill in and submit.
- The commencement of the IGNOU OPENMAT 2019 application form for XLIV has been started from the 22nd October 2018 which will be further continued until 15th November 2018.
- The candidates have the option to complete the IGNOU OPENMAT 2019 application form for XLIV until 15th November 2018 and that for XLV it is until the 4th week of January 2019.
- The applicants who have already registered themselves in the university portal can simply enter their login id and password to access the application form and submit the same online.
- The applicants should ensure that the details provided by them in the form need to be right and should be checked before the submission of the form online.
- The documents like photograph and signature of the candidates need to be uploaded in the given format only.
- The candidates who are appearing in OPENMAT exam need to get the application form through the official web portal of the university, fill the same and send it through courier to the below-mentioned address:
Student Evaluation Divison
IGNOU, MAIDAM GARHI, New-Delhi-110068
The amount of the application fee for IGNOU OPENMAT 2019 application form is Rs. 1050/- if downloaded from the official website whereas, if the application form is acquired through offline mode, candidates have to pay Rs. 1000/- which is the same for all categories. The applicants will have to deposit the amount through online payment options like the credit card or debit card or internet banking. No need to get worried about the safety of the online transaction as the payment gateway is secured now.
IGNOU OPENMAT Eligibility Criteria 2019
The candidates will have to check whether they are meeting the eligibility requirements of IGNOU OPENMAT 2019 or not. After knowing this only, they could be able to apply for the exam and get admission in PG and UG programmes.
- Eligibility requirement in case of UG Courses: The candidate will have to qualified the exam for class 10+2 or any other equivalent exam from a reputed board with the minimum passing percentage of 50%.
- Eligibility requirement in case of PG Courses: The applicants who are interested to apply in this exam for PG courses need to carry the graduation degree in any field from the reputed college or university.
- The aspirants who are appearing in the final semester or year of the graduation course can also apply for IGNOU OPENMAT exam.
How to fill out and submit the IGNOU OPENMAT 2019 Application Form
The candidates are suggested to follow the below-given instructions in order to successfully submit the IGNOU OPENMAT 2019 application form and complete the process of registration:
- Visit the official web portal of IGNOU.
- At the home page of the website, there is a tab named “Applicant Login” that should be clicked.
- The applicants then need to tap on the button of ‘LOGIN’ if the user has already the account in IGNOU portal whereas, for those who are the new users, there is the tab names ‘Register Yourself’.
- The applicants need to correctly fill the required details in the IGNOU OPENMAT 2019 application form and then check the same once again before submitting the registration.
- The user id and the password will be generated by the system and the candidates will receive the same on the registered email id.
- The candidates need to login their account to the IGNOU portal and fill the IGNOU OPENMAT 2019 application form.
- The information in the form includes educational and personal details that the applicants should provide correctly.
- The documents that need to be uploaded online by the candidates include the latest photograph, signature, certificates of graduation, category and age proof and other necessary documents.
- The candidates will then have to pick the mode of fee payment to submit the same online.
- Once the application fee is deposited online and the IGNOU OPENMAT 2019 application form is submitted, the candidates need to take the hard copy of the confirmation page.
View and Download IGNOU OPENMAT 2019 application form here
In case of any doubt or query about IGNOU OPENMAT 2019 application form, the candidates are free to contact us.