IBSAT 2019 Registration – The registration process of IBSAT, an acronym for ICFAI Business Studies Aptitude Test is most likely to begin from July which will continue until December. The candidates willing to pursue the post graduate programs such as PGDM, MBA, or PhD to get admission into various B- School under the mentorship of ICFAI must keep a watch as to when the windows will be open for registration. Once the registration process of IBSAT is completed the candidates can fill the application form. ICFAI has made it easier for the candidates to infill the application form as it can be done both through online as well as offline mode. The applicants who are about to fill the application form through online mode first need to visit the official website to complete the process and will have to pay the application fee of Rs 1800 via Net banking, Credit Card or Debit Card whereas, for those candidates preferring to fill the same through offline mode need to purchase the application form from the IBS branches by paying INR 1800. Above all, it is mandatory for the candidates to go through the eligibility criteria of IBSAT filling the application form. Eventually, the candidates who have made the mindset to appear in the entrance test of IBSAT 2018 must go through the article in order to know the updated and relevant details of the IBSAT 2019 Registration.
IBSAT 2019 Registration – Important Dates
The tentative important dates related to IBSAT 2019 are furnished in the table below for the candidate’s reference so that they can start their preparation. The actual dates are yet to be released by the examination authority; as soon as the dates will be released the below-given table will be updated immediately.
|IBSAT Events||Important Dates|
|Availability of Online Application Form||July|
|Last date for Submission of Online Application Form||December|
|Commencement of time slot booking||1st week of July|
|Availability of Admit Card||As the slot booking starts|
|IBSAT 2018 Exam||December|
|Date for the declaration of IBSAT Result||January|
|Briefings on Selection||January|
|Commencement of Selection Process||February|
IBSAT 2019 Registration Process
The candidates willing to go for PG management program from IBSAT 2019 must register first. They can do their registration for IBSAT 2019 through online as well as offline mode. Before proceeding for registration the candidates must check the eligibility criteria ensure they fulfil the criteria expectation. Therefore, let’s go through the step wise process to register and fill the application form.
Register through online mode
- To register for IBSAT 2019 the candidate must visit the official website first.
- Secondly, click on to “Apply to IBS” button.
- The candidates need to fill in the details that are asked while doing the registration.
- After the completion of registration, the candidates will have to pay the application fee of INR 1800 through Net banking, Credit card and Debit card.
- After the successful completion of the payment process, the candidates will receive an email containing the application number and a password.
- Now, the candidates can easily fill the application form of IBSAT 2019 by using the login credentials received via email.
Register through offline mode
- The candidates willing to appear for IBSAT 2019 and willing to fill the application form must go the IBS marketing branches immediately to complete the registration process.
- The candidates will get a scratch card containing application number and password along with the application form of IBSAT 2019.
Guidelines to fill IBSAT Application Form
- Once the candidates have received the application number and password you can proceed with the application filing process.
- Visit the official website of ICFAI and click on the link provided, now enter the application number and password to proceed further.
- The candidates will have to enter the personal details while filling the IBSAT 2019 application form. After the completion of the details, the candidates need to click on the submit button.
- The candidates can select the courses according to their eligibility criteria.
- While filling the application form, candidates will have to fill their educational qualification as well as the medium of instruction. Once you have completed the entire information click on “submit” button.
- The candidates are given the opportunity to select the dates and venue for appearing for a selection process.
Methods to upload the photograph
- The candidates have to upload their recent passport size coloured photographs. The size of the photograph should not exceed more than 25KB and 140 -160 pixels approx.
- The photograph which you will upload should be in JPEG or GIF format.
Entrance exam Score to apply for IBSAT 2019
The candidates longing to go for PG management program must specify through which exam they want to apply that is through IBSAT or GMAT, CAT or through NMAT by GMAC.
IBSAT 2019 Registration – Eligibility Criteria
The candidates willing to pursue PGDM, MBA and PhD course through IBSAT must go through IBSAT 2019 eligibility criteria before filling the application form. The highlights of the eligibility criteria are mentioned below:
- The candidates must possess their graduation degree from well-recognized university or college with a minimum of 50% of marks
- The candidates must complete 15 years of education which includes matriculation (10th), intermediate (12th), and graduation.
- The candidates should have studied in English Medium will be given preference. But in case, if someone could not fulfil the eligibility criteria of English Medium need to show the score of NELT/TOEFL or IELTS exam.
- Moreover, the candidates appearing for the final year of their graduation are eligible to apply for the IBSAT exam. Therefore, those who meet or fulfil the above-mentioned criteria must go for filling the application as soon as possible.
For any clarification related to IBSAT 2019 Registration, you can leave your comment in the below-given comment box.