IBSAT 2018 Syllabus – The syllabus for IBSAT 2018 is set up by the ICFAI Foundation, the conducting body of IBSAT for the candidates willing to qualify the IBSAT exam for pursuing postgraduate as well as doctoral programs in management from top B-schools across the country. However, candidates after going through the syllabus of IBSAT comprises of all the topics that are covered under four sections of Reading Comprehension, Verbal Ability, Vocabulary, Quantitative Analysis, Analytical Reasoning and Data Interpretation and Data Adequacy. The candidates while going through the syllabus must analyze the topics they need to work on for having good command and to score good percentile. Also, the question-type and the difficulty level of the exam can also be known by scrutinizing the syllabus of IBSAT. Moreover, going through the syllabus is not enough for the candidates so they ought to check the exam pattern simultaneously to have comprehensive information regarding the pattern of the test paper including the marking scheme, allotted time duration, number of question asked etc. Above all, try to prepare the proper study chart and start preparing from now onwards. Furthermore, read the entire article to gain relevant information about the IBSAT 2018 syllabus, preparation tips, exam pattern etc.
IBSAT 2018 Exam Pattern
It is already mentioned above that the candidates willing to go for the entrance test of IBSAT for the year 2018 need to check the IBSAT 2018 exam pattern to know the overview of the IBSAT main exam. Therefore, let’s have a look at the pattern of IBSAT exam below-cited:
- Mode of the Exam- The entrance test of IBSAT 2018 will be conducted through online mode or can be said as Computer-based test.
- Medium- The exam will be conducted in English Medium only.
- Question Type- Only objective-type questions will be asked in IBSAT main exam 2018.
- Time Duration- The candidates are allotted 2 hours to complete their exam anyhow.
- Marking Scheme- The candidates will be awarded with 1 mark for each correct answer and for the wrong answer, there will be no mark deduction.
|Subject||No of Questions||No of Marks|
|Usage of English||30||30|
Details of IBSAT 2018 Syllabus
The candidates by going through the article can easily find the whole syllabus of IBSAT for the year 2018. It is mandatory for the candidates to prepare according to the syllabus to have idea about the topics. Moreover, the candidates should focus on the topic in which they are weak in order to strengthen it and to score good marks in each section. Hence, below-mentioned are the detailed information of IBSAT 2018 syllabus of each subject for the aspirants. Therefore, go through it properly and start preparing accordingly:
IBSAT 2018 Syllabus for Data Interpretation
The candidates for the above mentioned section need to practice the questions based on data, tables, graphs etc. This section aims at testing the problem-solving skills of the candidates. Therefore, let’s have a glimpse of the topics covered in this section:
- Data Interpretation
- Data Sufficiency
- Critical Reasoning
- Bar Graphs
- Column Graphs
- Logical Reasoning etc.
IBSAT 2018 Syllabus for Quantitative Ability
The candidates for the quantitative ability section need to solve the problems or numerical. This sections aims at measuring the mathematical skills of the candidates. Therefore, let’s go through the following topics covered in this section:
- Co-Ordinate Geometry
- Permutation and Combination
- Arithmetic Progression
- Profit and Loss etc.
IBSAT 2018 Syllabus for Reading Comprehension
This section aims at checking the English proficiency and Writing Skills of the candidates. The candidates need to read English articles and remain upgraded with all the current affairs. Moreover, keep practicing the passage. The 25 question in this section are asked based on the 3 reading comprehension passages.
IBSAT 2018 Syllabus for Verbal Ability
The candidates for the verbal ability section need to practice the passage incorrect sentence etc. This section aims at checking the writing skills and English proficiency of the candidates. Therefore, let’s have a look at the topics that are covered under this section:
- English Usage
- Incorrect Words
- Para Jumble
- Contextual Usage
- Comprehension of Passage etc.
IBSAT 2018 Preparation Tips
The candidates who have made the decision to appear in the entrance test of IBSAT 2018 must start preparing for the exam from now onwards in order to score good in the exam. Therefore, let’s go through some of the preparation tips that are mentioned below for the aspirants:
- First of all, the candidates must strategize the study plan on a daily, weekly or monthly basis in order to get good marks in the exam.
- The candidates need to learn different methods for solving a single question.
- Take the help of reference books to have good command over the subject or topic.
- Practice previous year’s question papers, sample papers. Moreover, go for online mock test to have idea about the question pattern and difficulty level of the exam.
- Going for online mock test help the candidates in learning time management skills that will be beneficial for the candidates during the exam.
- Lastly, stay calm and confident for the exam.
This is all about IBSAT 2018 Syllabus. The candidates can leave the further queries in the comment section mentioned below. Our team of educators will feed the queries with the most satisfying answers.