IBSAT 2018 Selection Procedure – The selection procedure for IBSAT 2018 has been started from 20th February 2019 and will continue until 26th February 2019 at IBS Hyderabad for postgraduate management program such as MBA, PGDM, etc. Moreover, for Ph.D program, the selection procedure round will commence from 17th February 2019 at IBS Hyderabad. The selection procedure round involves Group Discussion and Personal Interview rounds. In GD round, the candidates are given a topic on which they have to discuss for the time duration of 10-15 minutes. In between the discussion, the negotiation and leadership skills of the candidates, their knowledge about the particular topic, etc. will be judged by the examiner. Post completion of this round, the selected candidates have to go for the Personal Interview round where the candidates have to face the panel of the examiner and during PI round candidate’s soft skill, communication skills etc. will be checked. Therefore, candidates who have appeared in the examination of IBSAT and got selected for the selection procedure round must do an ideal preparation to clear the round successfully. Lastly, go through the article and keep tracking our website for more such updates.
Latest Updates: Selection Process has been Started: Check here
IBSAT 2018 Important Dates
The aspiring candidates who have already applied for IBSAT 2018 or longing to apply for it must check the updated important dates of IBSAT 2018 for each event which are about to take place. Therefore, let’s have a glance at the events and its important dates in the given table:
|IBSAT 2018 Events||Important Dates|
|IBSAT 2018 Registration||1st July 2018- 12 December 2018|
|Availability of IBSAT 2018 Admit Card||3rd Week of December 2018|
|IBSAT 2018 Exam||22-23 December 2018|
|Declaration of IBSAT 2018 Result(Declared)||27th December 2018|
|Briefing of IBSAT2018 Selection||13th-20th January 2019|
|Commencement of IBSAT 2018 Selection Procedure||20th-26th February 2019 (Started)|
|Declaration of Final Merit List||In March 2019|
IBSAT 2018 Selection Procedure in Detail
- The candidates to get into any of the 9 campuses of IBS in 2019 need to appear in the entrance test of IBSAT 2018.
- The candidates on the basis of their IBSAT score will get shortlisted for the next round.
- The selected candidates will have to visit IBS Hyderabad the selection procedure round.
- In selection procedure round, the candidates have to go through the Group Discussion (GD) and Personal Interview (PI) rounds.
- In GD round, at least 10-15 candidates are allotted in each group where they are given a topic for the discussion in front of the examiners. While GD goes on, the leadership skills, knowledge about the particular topic etc. are checked.
- The candidates who get selected in GD round move to the next round of Personal Interview where the candidates are asked questions by the panel of examiners and in between their knowledge, gesture, body language, confidence-level, the presence of mind etc. are measured.
- After the completion of all the above-mentioned rounds, final merit list is prepared for the admission into the participating institutes of IBS.
- Apart from GD and PI round or the score of IBSAT 2018, the selection will also be done on the basis of the previous academic record.
IBSAT 2018 Cutoff
The cutoff percentile of IBSAT for the year 2018 has been released by each participating institutes of IBS. Therefore, for the candidate’s convenience, the cutoff percentile of IBSAT 2018 is mentioned below as per the previous year. Hence, let’s have a glimpse of the details in the given table:
|IBS Institutes||Cutoff Marks|
IBSAT 2018 Final Merit List
Now, after the completion of these rounds that are mentioned above, the final merit list is prepared based on the score of IBSAT exam, GD, and PI rounds. Moreover, to release the final merit list, the previous academic record and work experience are required. Therefore, let’s go through the following table to know each parameter and weightage given to each of them.
|Past Academic Record (including 10, 12, and Graduation)||40|
About IBSAT 2018 Selection Procedure
The candidates willing to pursue the postgraduate management programs that are already above-cited must read the article as it provides the elaborated information that can be relied on by any management aspiring candidates. Therefore, the candidates must gain the overall information that has been provided in this article related to the IBSAT 2018 selection procedure, cutoff, final merit list etc. And for other such details to acquire, leave the comment in the comment section that is given below and can wait for the satisfactory and relevant reply from our team of educators.