IBSAT 2018 Selection Procedure – Since the IBSAT 2018 result has been declared by the examination conducting authority, the candidates based on their marks will get shortlisted by each IBS for the selection procedure round which will commence from 20th February and will continue until 26th February 2019. For participating in the selection procedure round, the selected candidates will be sent a confirmation mail upon analyzing that the candidates fulfill the cutoff criteria set by each IBS. Further, in the selection procedure round, candidates have to go through Group Discussion (GD) and Personal Interview (PI) rounds which will be conducted at the Hyderabad Campus of IBS. Post selection procedure, the final merit list will be released containing the name of the candidates to take admission in any of the 9 IBS campuses in the cities like Hyderabad, Jaipur, Gurgaon, Pune, Dehradun, Mumbai, Chennai, Kolkata, and Bengaluru. Lastly, candidates who have appeared in the entrance test of IBSAT must download the result and wait to get shortlisted for the selection procedure round. Until then, stay tuned to our website and get all the latest updates related to IBSAT 2018 selection procedure.
IBSAT 2018 Important Dates
The aspiring candidates who have already applied for IBSAT 2018 or longing to apply for it must check the updated important dates of IBSAT 2018 for each event which are about to take place. Therefore, let’s have a glance at the events and its important dates in the given table:
|IBSAT 2018 Events||Important Dates|
|IBSAT 2018 Registration||1st July 2018- 12 December 2018|
|Availability of IBSAT 2018 Admit Card||3rd Week of December 2018|
|IBSAT 2018 Exam||22-23 December 2018|
|Declaration of IBSAT 2018 Result(Declared)||27th December 2018|
|Briefing of IBSAT2018 Selection||13th-20th January 2019|
|Commencement of IBSAT 2018 Selection Procedure||20th-26th February 2019|
|Declaration of Final Merit List||In March 2019|
IBSAT 2018 Selection Procedure in Detail
- The candidates to get into any of the 9 campuses of IBS in 2019 need to appear in the entrance test of IBSAT 2018.
- The candidates on the basis of their IBSAT score will get shortlisted for the next round.
- The selected candidates will have to visit IBS Hyderabad the selection procedure round.
- In selection procedure round, the candidates have to go through the Group Discussion (GD) and Personal Interview (PI) rounds.
- In GD round, at least 10-15 candidates are allotted in each group where they are given a topic for the discussion in front of the examiners. While GD goes on, the leadership skills, knowledge about the particular topic etc. are checked.
- The candidates who get selected in GD round move to the next round of Personal Interview where the candidates are asked questions by the panel of examiners and in between their knowledge, gesture, body language, confidence-level, the presence of mind etc. are measured.
- After the completion of all the above-mentioned rounds, final merit list is prepared for the admission into the participating institutes of IBS.
- Apart from GD and PI round or the score of IBSAT 2018, the selection will also be done on the basis of the previous academic record.
IBSAT 2018 Cutoff
The cutoff percentile of IBSAT for the year 2018 has been released by each participating institutes of IBS. Therefore, for the candidate’s convenience, the cutoff percentile of IBSAT 2018 is mentioned below as per the previous year. Hence, let’s have a glimpse of the details in the given table:
|IBS Institutes||Cutoff Marks|
IBSAT 2018 Final Merit List
Now, after the completion of these rounds that are mentioned above, the final merit list is prepared based on the score of IBSAT exam, GD, and PI rounds. Moreover, to release the final merit list, the previous academic record and work experience are required. Therefore, let’s go through the following table to know each parameter and weightage given to each of them.
|Past Academic Record (including 10, 12, and Graduation)||40|
About IBSAT 2018 Selection Procedure
The candidates willing to pursue the postgraduate management programs that are already above-cited must read the article as it provides the elaborated information that can be relied on by any management aspiring candidates. Therefore, the candidates must gain the overall information that has been provided in this article related to the IBSAT 2018 selection procedure, cutoff, final merit list etc. And for other such details to acquire, leave the comment in the comment section that is given below and can wait for the satisfactory and relevant reply from our team of educators.