IBSAT 2018 Preparation Tips -The candidates seeking for the postgraduate or doctoral programs in management from the top B-schools across the country should appear in the entrance test of IBSAT. But to clear the IBSAT is not easy as the proper preparation is needed to qualify the exam. So, hereby in this article, we will be discussing some preparation tips for the benefits of candidates. Therefore, firstly the candidates must create the study plan as per their convenience on a daily, weekly or monthly basis. Secondly, pick those topics in which the candidates usually face problems. Besides this, take the help of reference in order to learn different tricks and methods for solving a question. Go for solving the previous year’s sample papers and question papers to know the difficulty level of the exam. Also, take an online mock test for learning time management skills. Lastly, the aspirants must not get panic, instead stay calm and confidence and study the whole article properly for having comprehensive info about the IBSAT 2018 Preparation tips.
IBSAT 2018 Preparation Tips in Detail
- First of all, the candidates should go through the exam pattern and IBSAT 2018 Syllabus for Preparation. The exam pattern of IBSAT consists of 4 sections and the total questions asked in the exam are 125. Therefore let’s have a glimpse at the highlights of IBSAT exam Pattern:
|Sections||Number of Questions|
|Data Sufficiency and Data Interpretation||25|
Exam Pattern Highlights for IBSAT 2018
- Mode of Exam– The entrance test of IBSAT 2018 will be conducted through online mode.
- Medium– The question paper of IBSAT will be in the English language.
- Time Duration– The time duration given to the candidates is 2 hours.
- Marking Scheme– The candidates will score 1 mark for each correct answer whereas for the incorrect answer, there is no mark deduction.
IBSAT 2018 Preparation Tips for Verbal Ability
- This section aims at testing the communication skills of the candidates and the general knowledge too. Therefore, the candidates must read newspaper, English articles to improve their vocabulary and proficiency in English and should be updated with the current affairs.
- Practice grammar, sentence correction, sentence completion by solving previous year’s questions.
- Try to take the help from reference books and also go for the online mock test in order to learn time management skills.
IBSAT 2018 Preparation Tips for Reading Comprehension
- The candidates need to read passages and answer the questions that will be asked.
- The total number of question asked in this section is 30. Therefore, the candidates must give factual answers that should be to the point, instead of a lengthy one.
IBSAT 2018 Preparation Tips for Quantitative Aptitude
- This section consists of 30 questions. This section aims at testing the problem-solving skills of the candidates.
- The candidates must learn the time management skills for that will help them during the exam and don’t waste too much time on the single question.
- Take the help of reference books and try to learn different shortcut methods for solving tricky questions.
- Do not use the calculator while going for the online mock test.
- Practice previous year’s question and sample papers too of IBSAT.
IBSAT 2018 Preparation Tips for Data Sufficiency and Data Interpretation
- This section aims at checking the decision-making ability, understanding of logical links etc. of the aspirants and one can easily score good marks in this section.
- The important topics covered under this section are tables, pie chart, graph representation, reasoning etc. So the candidates must preparation according to the topics given.
- The aspirants must practice jumble words, puzzles, mathematical reasoning etc. for this section.
- Try to learn shortcut methods for tricky or twisted questions.
Conclusion about IBSAT 2018 Preparation Tips
The entrance test of IBSAT is conducted mainly for those candidates willing to pursue MBA or PGDM programs from IBS institutes. The entrance test of IBSAT is conducted on the rotational basis in the month of December. The interested aspirants must read the article to obtain relevant knowledge of the preparation tips. The article provides IBSAT 2018 the preparation tips for each section. Therefore, go through it once and for any other details or tips for the preparation, the aspirants can leave the comment in the comment section mentioned below