IBSAT 2018 Participating Institutes– IFCAI Business School Aptitude Test is an entrance test conducted on the rotational basis that offers postgraduate programs such as MBA and PGPM courses. It is conducted by its conducting body i.e. IFCAI business school for management programs usually in the month of December. After the declaration of result and based on the cutoff of IBSAT 2018 Participating Institutes, the candidates will get shortlisted for the final round i.e. Group Discussion (GD) and Personal Interview (PI). The candidates must have the idea that on clearing the entrance test of IBSAT, they can get into one of the 9 campuses across the country that includes Hyderabad, Ahmadabad, Pune, Kolkata, Jaipur, Gurgaon, Mumbai, Bangalore, and Dehradun. Therefore, by reading this article, the candidates will get the exact idea of the IBSAT 2018 Participating Institutes in detail.
IBSAT 2018 Participating Institutes
The aspirants longing to go for the entrance test of IBSAT must know that they can get into 9 various colleges of IFCAI Business School. Therefore, after the completion of the exam and announcement of the result, the candidates must wait for the cutoff announced by IBSAT 2018 Participating Institutes. Now, let’s have a look at the detailed information of participating institutes of IBSAT 2018:
|Participating Institutes||Program Offered|
|IBS, Hyderabad||MBA (Masters in Business Application)|
|IBS, Mumbai||PGPM (Post Graduate Program in Management)|
|IFCAI University, Dehradun||MBA|
|IBS Business School, Bangalore||PGPM|
|IBS Business School, Pune||PGPM|
|IBS Business School, Gurgaon||PGPM|
|IBS Business School, Kolkata||PGPM|
|IBS Business School, Jaipur||MBA|
- IBS Business School, Hyderabad– This Institutes was established in the year 1995. It offers MBA program for the candidates who have scored good marks in CAT/XAT or NMAT by GMAC or if the candidate meets the cutoff of this participating institute. The IBS Business School, Hyderabad rated as AAAA, comes among top colleges in Telangana approved by UGC.
- IBS Business School, Mumbai- The IBS Business School, Mumbai offers PGPM programs to the management aspirants who have appeared in the CAT, NMAT by GMAC or GMAT and have scored high marks in it. The IBS, Mumbai received grade AA+ and is among the top colleges in Maharashtra.
- IFCAI University, Dehradun- This institute is located at Selakui in the state of Dehradun that offers MBA (Masters in Business Administration) program to the shortlisted aspirants. Moreover, this institute has received grade AA+ and it shortlists those students who have appeared in the entrance test of CAT, MAT, and XAT and have scored high percentile in the same.
- IBS Business School, Bangalore- This institute comes among top colleges in the state of Karnataka and is rated as AA+ college. It accepts the candidates who have appeared in the entrance test of CAT, GMAT, NMAT by GMAC and meet the cutoff of the participating institute i.e. IBS, Bangalore. It offers PGPM programs for the aspirants.
- IBS Business School, Pune- This is a constituent college that is approved by UGC in Maharashtra. This institute offers PGPM programs for the shortlisted aspirants who have cleared the entrance exam of CAT, GMAT or MAT.
- IBS Business School, Gurgaon- This B school institute accepts those candidates who have scored good marks in the entrance exam of CAT and NMAT by GMAC. It is also a Constituent college that offers PGPM postgraduate program.
- IBS Business School, Ahmadabad– This B-school college is a constituent college that is approved by UGC and is located at Ahmadabad in Gujarat. It accepts the aspirants who meet the cutoff of the participating institutions and have scored high percentile in NMAT by GMAC. The candidates can pursue PGPM from this business school.
- IBS Business School, Kolkata- The IBS, Kolkata offers PGPM programs for the shortlisted candidates by the IBS, Kolkata in West Bengal. This is an autonomous college approved by UGC. And it shortlists the candidates who appeared in the CAT, MAT or GMAT entrance test.
- IBS Business School, Jaipur– This management college accepts the candidates who have score highest percentile or meet the cutoff criteria released by the same for MBA program. It accepts the candidates who have appeared in GMAT, CAT or NMAT by GMAC.
Selection Procedure of IBSAT 2018 Participating Institutes
The IBSAT 2018 Participating Institutes will accept or shortlist the aspirants who have appeared in CAT, MAT, XAT, GMAT or NMAT by GMAC entrance test and have scored high percentile that meets the cutoff criteria of IBAT 2018 participating institutes. There are several other criteria to get selected in IFCAI Business School. Now, let’s have a look at the weightage given by IBSAT 2018 participating institutes for the final selection of the candidates:
|Selection Criteria||Weightage (%)|
About IBSAT 2018 Participating Institutes
The candidates who are looking for the postgraduate programs in management must appear in the entrance exam of IBSAT i.e. IFCAI Business School Aptitude Test. The candidates should know that after the declaration of result, all the participating institutes of IBSAT announce their cutoff criteria. So, the candidates who will meet the criteria and based on their percentile scored in entrance test of CAT, GMAT, XAT or NMAT by GMAC they will get shortlisted to get into any campuses of IBSAT among nine. Therefore, the candidates must go through the article to know about the participating institutions of IBSAT, their selection procedure and many other details of the same. For more information, one can drop their query in the comment section mentioned below.