IBSAT 2018 Exam Pattern – The exam pattern of IBSAT is set up by the administrating body ICFAI Foundation for Higher Education for the candidates willing to qualify the examination with good marks. Moreover, candidates after scrutinizing the exam pattern of IBSAT will be able to know the overall pattern of the test paper of IBSAT including mode, medium, marking scheme, time duration given to the candidates for completing their paper and other such details. However, for candidates, only going through the exam pattern is not enough, therefore, they must scrutinize the information provided in IBSAT 2018 syllabus. Now, according to the exam pattern prescribed by the conducting body, candidates will be able to know the details about the section from which the questions are asked and also the topics covered under each section. Therefore, candidates are suggested to go through the article and fetch all the details related to IBSAT 2018 exam pattern, syllabus, and the preparation to prepare accordingly for the upcoming entrance examination of IBSAT 2018 and qualify easily in a single attempt.
IBSAT 2018 Exam Pattern Overview
|S.no.||Subject Name||Number of Questions||Marking Scheme|
|4||Data Interpretation and Sufficiency||30||30|
The above table mentions the name of the subject, number of questions and the marking scheme for each subject. There are 4 different subjects. The number of questions is 30 for each subject. Each subject carries 30 marks respectively. Let’s proceed to explore more information about IBSAT 2018 Exam Pattern.
IBSAT 2018 Exam Pattern: Important Highlights
|1||Mode of Exam||CBT(Computer-Based Test)|
|2||The Language of the Exam||English|
|3||Type of Questions||Objective Type(MCQ)|
|4||Number of Sections||4|
|5||Marking Scheme(Section wise)||30|
|7||Duration of the Exam||2hrs|
- Mode of Exam- The entrance exam of IBSAT 2018 will be conducted through online mode (also called Computer-based Exam)
- Medium– The candidates need to attempt all the questions in English language merely.
- Question-type– The exam papers of IBSAT 2018 will contain only objective-type questions
- Sections– The question paper of IBSAT is divided into 4 sections, each section carrying 30 marks.
- Marking Scheme– The candidates will obtain 1 mark for each correct answer whereas, for the wrong answer, there will be no mark deduction.
- Number of Question– The total number of questions is 120.
IBSAT 2018 SYLLABUS
The IBSAT 2018 syllabus has a total number of 5 sections. These are English Usage, Quantitative Ability, Reading Comprehension and Data Interpretation and Sufficiency. The syllabus will be issued by the exam conducting body on the official site.
- The first section, i.e., the English Usage will contain questions based on grammar and vocabulary. The questions will have fill in the blanks, idioms, noun, verb, sentence formation, etc.
- The second section, i.e., the Quantitative Ability will contain questions based on numerical and problem-solving ability. The questions will have Geometry, Statistics, etc.
- The third section, i.e., the Reading Comprehension will contain questions based on the passages given on the paper. You have to read the passage given in the question paper and answer the questions related to it.
- The last section, i.e., the Data Interpretation and Sufficiency will contain questions based on complex data solving. The questions will have bar graphs, charts, etc.
- For the syllabus, you can refer to various books and online websites with the course content. Also, take help from the mock test papers to understand the pattern of the questions.
This is the complete exam pattern for the IBSAT 2018. Therefore, the candidates after going through the article must start their preparation for the IBSAT 2018 main exam accordingly. The candidates are suggested to go through all the details carefully. For further query regarding the IBSAT 2018 Exam Pattern, the candidates can simply give the feedback in the comment section mentioned below. For latest updates keep checking the official site of ICFAI.