IBSAT 2018 Eligibility Criteria – The eligibility criteria for IBSAT 2018 is prescribed by the conducting body i.e. ICFAI Foundation for Higher Education for the candidates longing to pursue postgraduate management program such as MBA from any of the 9 campuses of IBS. However, as per the prescribed eligibility criteria, the applicants must have completed his/her graduation of 3-4 years from any of the recognized university with 50% of minimum qualifying marks. Furthermore, candidates must have done his/her Bachelors in English Medium, and if they have studied in any other medium other than English then submit the valid score of TOEFL/NELT/IELTS as a proof. Now, the candidates who have really decided to appear in the IBSAT 2018 entrance exam must go through the eligibility criteria first and then proceed for filling the application form that has been made available from 1st July and will continue until 12th December 2018. At last, candidates to fetch more information related to IBSAT 2018 eligibility must study the whole article meticulously and follow everything subsequently.
IBSAT 2018 Eligibility Criteria Highlights
It is very important for the one who is interested in pursuing MBA or PGPM to gather all the information about eligibility criteria before they make the plan for the exam. So, let’s discuss the IBSAT 2018 Eligibility Criteria for the interested ones.
For Maters in Business Application i.e. MBA, the IBSAT 2018 Eligibility Criteria is mentioned below:
- Those candidates who are supposed to pursue their career in MBA must have completed their Bachelor’s with at least 50 % aggregate marks from a well-recognized University or college with English medium as instructed earlier.
- If any candidate does not fulfill the IBSAT 2018 eligibility criteria of graduation in English medium then he/she should have submitted the score of TOEFL/NELT/IELTS by 31stof May 2018.
- It is not necessary that only the candidates, who have completed their graduation, are eligible for IBSAT; if anyone is in the final year of the graduation or has completed his/her other graduation’s requirement like viva, internal examinations or assignments before 31stof May can also appear in the exam.
- Applicants must have completed 15 years of education that includes matriculation, intermediate and graduation of 3 or 4 years.
- An applicant must submit his/her provisional mark sheets as the proof of graduation before 1st of November 2018 because if it is not submitted before the deadline, the admission will be considered provisional.
For Ph.D. Program
- Those candidates willing to go for the Ph.D. program must have completed their Bachelor’s with minimum 50 % of marks by a well reputed recognized University or college with English medium as instructed.
- If any candidate does not fulfill the IBSAT 2018 eligibility criteria of English medium in graduation or post graduation then he/she will have to submit the score of TOEFL/NELT/IELTS by 31stof May 2018.
- For pursuing Ph.D. program, an applicant must have completed his post graduation (full time) in economics/Psychology/Sociology/Commerce/Statistics/ Public Administration, etc. from the recognized University or college.
Why check IBSAT 2018 Eligibility Criteria before Applying?
- IBSAT that offers MBA or Ph.D. program for the candidates. So, if anyone seems interested should go through the requirements needed for these programs. In case, if any candidate found to be ineligible, they won’t be allowed to appear in the exam.
- Each detail in the application form needs to be filled in a correct form. If not, the application form will be rejected.
- The candidates who have completed their graduation from English Medium are applicable for filling the IBSAT 2018 application form or they undoubtedly fulfill the eligibility criteria whereas for those candidates are so many candidates who complete their graduation or post graduation from Hindi medium. In this case, the candidate will have to qualify TOEFL/NELT/IELTS. Therefore, these are the basics requirements or eligibility criteria for attempting IBSAT. And every candidate must have idea or knowledge about it.
About IBSAT 2018 Eligibility Criteria
The candidates longing to pursue the above-mentioned post graduate management programs must go through the article in order to gain the proper idea of the IBSAT 2018 Eligibility Criteria, its highlights, eligibility criteria for each program offered in IBS B-school. Moreover, IBSAT, an abbreviation for ICFAI Business School Aptitude Test is a national level entrance test that is conducted on the rotational basis by ICFAI Foundation. Therefore, the candidates are suggested to start preparing for the exam by strategizing the study plan.
For more information, one can drop the comment in the comment section below-cited.