IBSAT 2018 Cutoff – IBSAT stands for IFCAI (Institute of Chartered Financial Analysts of India) Business School Aptitude Test is a national level entrance test for those candidates, willing to pursue post-graduation in management programs. The entrance test of IBSAT 2018 is conducted through online mode generally in the month of December that continues for the multiple of days. On clearing the entrance test of IBSAT, the candidates can get into any of the 9 campuses across the country that includes IBS Mumbai, IBS Gurgaon, IBS Pune, IBS Hyderabad, IBS Jaipur, IBS Bangalore, IBS Ahmadabad, IBS Kolkata, IBS Dehradun etc.
The IBSAT 2018 Cutoff will be released after the declaration of result. So, the expected date for the release of IBSAT 2018 result is in the month of January 2019. The cutoff percentile varies from college to college. Therefore, the candidates must read the article thoroughly in order to get all the related details of IBSAT 2018 Cutoff.
Influential Factors for IBSAT 2018 Cutoff
It is already mentioned above for the candidates that the cutoff percentile is released individually by the college. So, it is obvious that the cutoff percentile will vary from colleges to colleges or it can be said that there comes some slight changes every year. Therefore, let’s have a look at the factors that will determine IBSAT 2018 Cutoff:
- Difficulty level of the exam
- Number of seats
- Number of Applicants
- Cutoff of the Previous year
- Marking scheme of the exam
- Reservation Policy of IBS Institutes
Steps to Download Cutoff List
The below given steps are mentioned for the candidates that will help them download the cutoff list easily. Therefore, let’s have a look at the procedure to download the list of IBSAT 2018 Cutoff:
- First of all, the candidates should visit the official website of IBSAT
- A homepage will open, click on the link ‘IBSAT Cutoff’
- By clicking on it, a dialogue box will open asking to enter application number and password.
- Infill the required credentials and then click on submit button that will be mentioned below.
- The list of IBSAT 2018 cutoff will be displayed on the screen, check it carefully and apply for the various college of IBS accordingly.
IBSAT 2018 Cutoff List (Tentative)
The expected cutoff percentile of IBSAT 2018 is mentioned below. The Candidates longing for post-graduation in management programs from IBS B-school must check out the percentile as per the previous year and can apply for their choice of IBS institutes:
|IBS Institutes||Expected Cutoff Marks|
Selection Process of IBSAT 2018
After the declaration of IBSAT 2018 result in the month of January 2019, the candidates will get shortlisted for the counseling process. The IBSAT 2018 selection process consists of two rounds i.e. GD (Group Discussion) and PI (Personal Interview) that will be conducted by IBS, Hyderabad.
IBSAT 2018 Group Discussion Round
- For group discussion round, 8-10 candidates will be in each group.
- Secondly, they will be given topics for the discussion.
- The candidates will be given approx 20 min. to discuss the given topic, in between their leadership and negotiation skills will be checked.
- Lastly, the candidates are suggested to read the newspaper on a daily basis and remain updated with all the current news.
IBSAT 2018 Personal Interview Round
- The candidates who will clear the group discussion round will be called for personal interview.
- In Personal Interview round, the communication skills, confidence level, aptitude level or attitude, gesture etc. of the candidates is tested.
- The aspirants should not get hesitated or panic during personal Interview. Instead, they must keep calm and confident
IBSAT 2018 cutoff Conclusion
The aspirants longing to pursue MBA or PGDM postgraduate programs must go for the entrance test of IBSAT 2018, to get admission in top management college of IBS. The candidates after reading the article will get the overall idea of cutoff and the cutoff marks of all participating institutes of IBSAT. The cutoff marks vary from institute to institute depending upon the factors that are already above cited. Therefore, the candidates are recommended to go through the article once and for more information related to IBSAT 2018 Cutoff, leave the query in the comment section mentioned below.