IBSAT 2018 Cutoff – The cutoff or minimum qualifying marks for IBSAT will be released soon by the concerned authority of each IBS campus as the declaration of IBSAT 2018 result has been done on 27th December 2018 in online mode. However, the cutoff percentile of each participating institute varies from one another depending on the factors such as the availability of seats, the difficulty level of the exam, etc. that determines the cutoff percentile. Those candidates who will fulfill the cutoff percentile will receive a confirmation mail to their mail id for participating in the selection procedure round such as Group Discussion (GD) and Personal Interview (PI) rounds. On clearing the GD and PI rounds and based on other parameters, the final merit list will be released containing the name of the selected candidates who can get into any of the 9 campuses of IBS that includes IBS Mumbai, IBS Gurgaon, IBS Pune, IBS Hyderabad, IBS Jaipur, IBS Bangalore, IBS Ahmadabad, IBS Kolkata, and IBS Dehradun for the postgraduate management programs such as MBA and PGDM.
Click here to Check IBSAT 2018 Result
Influential Factors for IBSAT 2018 Cutoff
It is already mentioned above for the candidates that the cutoff percentile is released individually by the college. So, it is obvious that the cutoff percentile will vary from colleges to colleges or it can be said that there come some slight changes every year. Therefore, let’s have a look at the factors that will determine IBSAT 2018 Cutoff:
- Difficulty level of the exam
- Number of seats
- Number of Applicants
- Cutoff of the Previous year
- Marking scheme of the exam
- Reservation Policy of IBS Institutes
Steps to Download Cutoff List
The below given steps are mentioned for the candidates that will help them download the cutoff list easily. Therefore, let’s have a look at the procedure to download the list of IBSAT 2018 Cutoff:
- First of all, the candidates should visit the official website of IBSAT
- A homepage will open, click on the link ‘IBSAT Cutoff’
- By clicking on it, a dialogue box will open asking to enter application number and password.
- Infill the required credentials and then click on submit button that will be mentioned below.
- The list of IBSAT 2018 cutoff will be displayed on the screen, check it carefully and apply for the various college of IBS accordingly.
IBSAT 2018 Cutoff List
The cutoff percentile of IBSAT 2018 is mentioned below. The Candidates longing for post-graduation in management programs from IBS B-school must check out the percentile as per the previous year and can apply for their choice of IBS institutes:
|IBS Institutes||Cutoff Marks|
Selection Process of IBSAT 2018
After the declaration of IBSAT 2018 result that has been done on 27th December 2018, the candidates will get shortlisted for the selection procedure. The IBSAT 2018 selection process consists of two rounds i.e. GD (Group Discussion) and PI (Personal Interview) that will be conducted by IBS, Hyderabad.
IBSAT 2018 Group Discussion Round
- For group discussion round, 8-10 candidates will be in each group.
- Secondly, they will be given topics for the discussion.
- The candidates will be given approx 20 min. to discuss the given topic, in between their leadership and negotiation skills will be checked.
- Lastly, the candidates are suggested to read the newspaper on a daily basis and remain updated with all the current news.
IBSAT 2018 Personal Interview Round
- The candidates who will clear the group discussion round will be called for personal interview.
- In Personal Interview round, the communication skills, confidence level, aptitude level or attitude, gesture etc. of the candidates is tested.
- The aspirants should not get hesitated or panic during the Personal Interview. Instead, they must keep calm and confident
IBSAT 2018 cutoff Conclusion
The aspirants longing to pursue MBA or PGDM postgraduate programs must download the result of IBSAT 2018, that has been declared on 27th December 2018 and keep checking their mail id for receiving the confirmation mail from IBS institute after which the selected candidates have to take part in GD and PI round. Lastly, post-release of final merit list, candidates can get into that particular IBS for a postgraduate management program that is for either MBA or PGDM. For more information related to IBSAT 2018 Cutoff, leave the query in the comment section mentioned below.