IBSAT 2018 Application Form – The ICFAI Foundation has extended the date for filling up the application form till 17th December 2018 which was previously until 12th December 2018. Now, the candidates who have not applied for IBSAT 2018 have got the opportunity to fill the form until 17th December in online as well as offline mode. To fill the form in online mode, candidates have to visit the website of IBSAT whereas, for offline mode, one has to get it from any designated centre of ICFAI business school or from the marketing branches of Axis bank. For online mode, visit the website, complete the registration process, fill the application form and lastly make the payment of application fee of Rs. 1800/- in online mode using credit card, debit card or net banking. Lastly, candidates are recommended to go through the article to have detailed information about the same, and try to fill the application form before the last date to avoid last minute rush and to appear in IBSAT 2018 exam to be conducted on 22nd-23rd December 2018 in online mode.
IBSAT 2018 Registration Dates
The candidates willing to pursue postgraduate management programs like PGPM and MBA from IBS need to score high in IBSAT 2018 exam in order to get admission in any one of the 9 campuses offered after clearing the IBSAT entrance test. The authority has released application form live for the candidates from 1st July 2018 and the last date for submitting the application form or doing the registration of the exam is until 17th of December 2018. The below-mentioned table will give the idea of the IBSAT 2018 important dates:
|IBSAT 2018 Events||IBSAT Dates|
|Start date of IBSAT 2018 Application Form||1st July 2018|
|Last Date to submit the IBSAT 2018 Application Form||17th December 2018|
|Generating the IBSAT 2018 Admit Card (Tentative)||Third week of December 2018|
|Date of IBSAT 2018 examination||22nd & 23rd December 2018|
IBSAT 2018 Eligibility Criteria
The candidates willing to appear in the entrance test of IBSAT 2018 for the postgraduate management programs like PGPM and MBA must check the eligibility criteria before applying for it or filling the application form that is released on 1st July 2018. The candidates will be able to appear in the exam only if they meet or fulfill the eligibility criteria otherwise their application form will get rejected.
The below-mentioned points will better define the IBSAT 2018 eligibility criteria in detail:
- The candidates applying for IBSAT 2018 are supposed to have completed their schooling form English Medium. In case the candidates are not able to meet this requirement of the medium, they will have to provide the scores of TOEFL or IELTS or NELTS.
- The candidates need to have passed the graduate degree or other equivalent courses in any stream from the recognized university with the minimum aggregate marks of 50%.
- The upper age limit is not applied for the candidate to appear in IBSAT 2018. Therefore, the candidates of all age groups can apply.
- As far as the academic requirements are concerned, all the candidates need to have completed the 15 years of education that includes 10+2+3 or 10+2+4.
- The applicants who are in the final year of their graduation course are also applicable to fill IBSAT 2018 Application Form and apply for the exam. Note that they need to appear in the exam that includes assignments, practical or viva before filling up the IBSAT 2018 application form.
- The admission of the candidates who are in the final year of their graduation course will be provisional and they need to provide their certificates and mark sheets to take the permanent admission in the courses.
- The candidates can apply for the IBSAT 2018 only if they are the Indian nationals.
How to Fill IBSAT 2018 Application Form
Filling IBSAT 2018 Application Form in Online Mode
- Candidates ought to visit the official website of insindia.org
- Enter a valid postal address, mobile number, and email address
- Further, candidates have to fill the required details asked therein
- Moreover, the application number will be generated after completion of registration
- Candidates must keep the application number safe for further usage.
Filling IBSAT 2018 Application Form in Offline Mode
- For filling the IBSAT 2018 Application Form in offline mode, candidates have to purchase IBSAT 2018 Bulletin from any of the SBI Branches
- Candidates will be provided with the voucher after purchasing of an application form. Moreover, candidates have to scratch the voucher to get the application form and password.
- Now, visit the official website using the login credentials and change the password as per instruction.
- Once the candidates change the password, the system will navigate to fill the IBSAT 2018 Application Form.
- Furthermore, candidates have to fill the personal as well as academic details while filling the application form.
Click Here for apply online of IBSAT 2018
IBSAT 2018 Registration Procedure
Step 1: Enter the Personal Details
- Candidates have to fill the personal details – Name, Gender, Date of Birth, Nationality
- Further, the permanent address should be given in the prescribed format
- Moreover, the current address of the candidates must be provided
- Most importantly, other details like valid email id, mobile number etc. should be filled in the personal details section.
Step 2: Uploading Photograph
- Candidates must upload the scanned and recent passport size colored photograph.
- The photograph should be uploaded in the JPEG or GIF Format.
- Furthermore, the size of the photograph must be below 25 KB and the in 140-160 pixels.
Step 2: Scrutinizing the Entered Details
- After entering the personal details, candidates have to check the details given by them in the form.
- Recheck all the entered details and if any candidate want to make changes in it then click on “Back” button
- If all the filled-in details are correct, click on “Proceed to Payment’ option
Step 3: Payment of Application Fee
- Candidates have to make the payment of IBSAT 2018 Application Fee to the IFHE Online Payment Site
- The applicants have to pay the IBSAT 2018 prospectus fee of Rs. 800
- Check all the details twice and click on “Submit”. After completing all these procedures, the filled-in application form will appear on the screen. Lastly, take the print out of the confirmation page.
- The amount of IBSAT 2018 application fee will be Rs.1800/– and this is the same for the candidates of all categories.
- The candidates can make the payment of the application fee amount via Credit card/Debit Card or Net banking.
Guidelines to be followed While Filling the IBSAT 2018 Application Form
- Candidates must check the eligibility criteria before filling up the application form to ensure that you fulfill all the requirements or criterion set up by the examination conducting authority.
- Keep all the mark sheets or educational documents handy before filling up the application form.
- Also, enter the valid mobile number and email address in order to receive the login credentials that will be used for filling the application form.
- Keep the scanned photograph and signature in the prescribed format.
- Candidates must keep the system with a good internet connection to avoid any kind of interruption that generally occurs because of the poor network.
- Check all the details twice and then do the final submission.
- Also, do not forget to take the print out of the confirmation page of the submission of IBSAT 2018 application form.
Important Details of IBSAT 2018 Application Form
Below mentioned is the table that contains all the relevant details that the candidates need to fill in IBSAT 2018 application form.
|Information the candidates need to enter in IBSAT 2018 Application Form||Criteria of filling the details|
|Name of the candidate||Mention the name that will not exceed the limit of 50 characters|
|Gender of the candidate||Pick the gender from the given options of Female, Male or Transgender|
|Category name||Select the type of category from the given list|
|Communication Address||Mention the correct address|
|Citizenship||Mention your nationality|
|Academic details||Mention the details of qualification like School or Intermediate or graduation|
|Graduation Details||Mention the information like college or university name and other marks details|
|Photograph||The latest passport size photograph|
|Venue and date for the Selection Process||Pick the details of the date and venue from the given options|
|Score or marks of the test||Mention the marks of GMAT or CAT or IELTS if applicable|
IBSAT 2018 Application Form Correction
IBSAT application form needs to be filled properly by the candidates without making any error as the submitted details cannot be changed or modified once the submission of the application form is done. The applicants are advised to infill the correct information in the form for not facing any kind of problem afterwards.
- The applicants need to carry the documents and the details with them at the time of filling IBSAT 2018 application form. This will help them to stay away from errors during the process of registration.
- The candidates are suggested to verify all the details before clicking on the submit button.
- The applicants need to mention the genuine information and correct details of the mobile number and email id so that the authority will send the further intimation on the registered contact details.