IBSAT 2018 Application Form -The ICFAI Foundation has released the application form of ICFAI Business Studies Aptitude Test (IBSAT) on 1st of July and will continue till 12th of December 2018 for those candidates seeking for postgraduate management programs such as MBA. The application form of IBSAT will be released through online as well as online by the conducting body i.e. ICFAI Foundation. However, before filling the application form, the candidates have to go for the registration process where they can infill the personal, as well as academic details and further, will receive the login credentials at their registered email ID or via SMS which will be used while filling the SNAP 2018 application form. Along with the application form, aspirants need to pay the application fee of 1800/- through online mode via credit card/debit card or net banking. Moreover, for an offline application form, one has to visit the designated centres or marketing branches of Axis bank and get the form by paying the same amount that is mentioned above. Above all, try to fill all the correct detail in the first attempt, check the eligibility criteria at first and also go through the article thoroughly to have proper information about the IBSAT 2018 application form.
IBSAT 2018 Registration Dates
The candidates willing to pursue postgraduate management programs like PGPM and MBA from IBS need to score high in IBSAT 2018 exam in order to get admission in any one of the 9 campuses offered after clearing the IBSAT entrance test. The authority has released application form live for the candidates from 1st July 2018 and the last date for submitting the application form or doing the registration of the exam is until 12th of December 2018. The below-mentioned table will give the idea of the IBSAT 2018 important dates:
|IBSAT 2018 Events||IBSAT Dates|
|Start date of IBSAT 2018 Application Form||1st July 2018|
|Last Date to submit the IBSAT 2018 Application Form||12th December 2018|
|Generating the IBSAT 2018 Admit Card (Tentative)||Third week of December 2018|
|Date of IBSAT 2018 examination||22nd & 23rd December 2018|
IBSAT 2018 Eligibility Criteria
The candidates willing to appear in the entrance test of IBSAT 2018 for the postgraduate management programs like PGPM and MBA must check the eligibility criteria before applying for it or filling the application form that is released on 1st July 2018. The candidates will be able to appear in the exam only if they meet or fulfil the eligibility criteria otherwise their application form will get rejected.
The below-mentioned points will better define the IBSAT 2018 eligibility criteria in detail:
- The candidates applying for IBSAT 2018 are supposed to have completed their schooling form English Medium. In case the candidates are not able to meet this requirement of the medium, they will have to provide the scores of TOEFL or IELTS or NELTS.
- The candidates need to have passed the graduate degree or other equivalent courses in any stream from the recognized university with the minimum aggregate marks of 50%.
- The upper age limit is not applied for the candidate to appear in IBSAT 2018. Therefore, the candidates of all age groups can apply.
- As far as the academic requirements are concerned, all the candidates need to have completed the 15 years of education that includes 10+2+3 or 10+2+4.
- The applicants who are in the final year of their graduation course are also applicable to fill IBSAT 2018 Application Form and apply for the exam. Note that they need to appear in the exam that includes assignments, practical or viva before filling up the IBSAT 2018 application form.
- The admission of the candidates who are in the final year of their graduation course will be provisional and they need to provide their certificates and mark sheets to take the permanent admission in the courses.
- The candidates can apply for the IBSAT 2018 only if they are the Indian nationals.
How to Fill IBSAT 2018 Application Form?
The candidates longing to go for the PG management programs from IBSAT 2018 must fill the application form that is available from 1st of July 2018. Candidates are suggested to fill the application form carefully through offline or online mode.
For the applicants who will be submitting the application form through offline mode:
- The candidates who want to do the registration process through offline mode will have to purchase the application form of IBSAT 2018 from any of the IBS branches by paying INR 1800/-. Once they scratch the given voucher, they will get to know about the application number and the password.
- The applicants are required to visit the official web portal and enter the login credentials. They then need to change the password as directed by the authority.
- After changing the password, the candidates will be directed to the page of IBSAT 2018 application form.
- The candidates then need to fill in the information about their academic and personal details to complete the registration process.
For the applicants who wish to fill out the application form online:
- Candidates must visit the official site Click Here of the ICFAI.
- The applicants need to infill their personal details including the address, mobile number and email id while filling the application form of IBSAT.
- The applicants need to enter the details as required in the form for the process of registration. The system will then generate the application number that the candidates will have to note down for the further use.
Below mentioned are the common points for the online and offline process of application form filling:
- The applicants should keep ready the certificates and mark sheets of class X, class XII, and Graduation in order to mention the details like marks, the name of the university, percentage etc.
- In case the candidates possess any other qualification in the professional career, they need to provide the details of the mark sheet and the certificate.
- As far as the profile information is related, the candidate is supposed to mention their Name, communication address, Date of Birth, email id, Citizenship, mobile number and much more. They need to be sure that whatever details they provide should be correct by all means as the authority will send the further details of the admission and other things on the given contact information only.
- To mention about the academic record, the applicants need to enter the relevant details in the form as given below:
- Schooling Details: Name of the Board, Mode of study, Year of Passing, Language or Medium of Education, Marks in Percentage etc need to be mentioned in the form.
- Degree Details: There is the drop-down list of degree details in the form that the applicants need to select from. They also need to provide the additional details like as Duration of Degree in years, Marks in percentage, Year of Passing, Language or Medium of Study and the Mode of Study which could be full time, part time or distance.
- Graduation Details: The applicants need to mention the name of the college or institute or university or any of their Affiliate from where they have passed the graduation and also the name of the city need to be entered.
- The applicants are suggested to first check the information in the IBSAT 2018 application form and keenly observe whether the details are correct or not. After this, they need to click the “submit” button. Note that before submission, the information provided by the candidates can be modified for number of times but once the details are submitted, the applicants won’t be able to change the data in the IBSAT 2018 registration form.
- The applicants are allowed to pick the date and also the venue for the selection procedure
- The candidates need to carry the latest passport size Photograph in t GIF or JPEG format and the size need to be in the pixels of 140 to 160 and should not exceed 25KB. They will have to upload the same at the time of filling the application form of IBSAT 2018 application form.
- Finally, the applicants are supposed to mention the details of the campus of their choice and will have to provide four options as per their preference.
- The candidates are also expected to mention the score of the entrance tests like GMAT, TOEFL, CAT, NELTS, IELTS or the marks of any other exam in case they have not done their schooling from English Medium.
- The candidates need to first read all the terms and conditions in the form and accept the same by putting the signature there.
- After the submission of the declaration, the applicants will have to make the payment of the fee amount online and the web page will direct them to that portal. The instructions for making fee payment will be given on the page. The candidates need to go through the same and pay the fee amount.
- The confirmation mail about the successful registration of the application will be sent to the candidates.
- Now, the candidates can easily enter the login credentials to check the schedule of IBSAT 2018 exam.
- The amount of IBSAT 2018 application fee will be Rs.1800/– and this is the same for the candidates of all categories.
- The candidates can make the payment of the application fee amount via Credit card/Debit Card or Net banking.
Important Details of IBSAT 2018 Application Form
Below mentioned is the table that contains all the relevant details that the candidates need to fill in IBSAT 2018 application form.
|Information the candidates need to enter in IBSAT 2018 Application Form||Criteria of filling the details|
|Name of the candidate||Mention the name that will not exceed the limit of 50 characters|
|Gender of the candidate||Pick the gender from the given options of Female, Male or Transgender|
|Category name||Select the type of category from the given list|
|Communication Address||Mention the correct address|
|Citizenship||Mention your nationality|
|Academic details||Mention the details of qualification like School or Intermediate or graduation|
|Graduation Details||Mention the information like college or university name and other marks details|
|Photograph||The latest passport size photograph|
|Venue and date for the Selection Process||Pick the details of the date and venue from the given options|
|Score or marks of the test||Mention the marks of GMAT or CAT or IELTS if applicable|
IBSAT 2018 Application Form Correction
IBSAT application form needs to be filled properly by the candidates without making any error as the submitted details cannot be changed or modified once the submission of the application form is done. The applicants are advised to infill the correct information in the form for not facing any kind of problem afterwards.
- The applicants need to carry the documents and the details with them at the time of filling IBSAT 2018 application form. This will help them to stay away from errors during the process of registration.
- The candidates are suggested to verify all the details before clicking on the submit button.
- The applicants need to mention the genuine information and correct details of the mobile number and email id so that the authority will send the further intimation on the registered contact details.