HP CET MBA 2019 Eligibility Criteria – The official body of Himachal Pradesh Technical University is set in pace to release the admit card and online application form in the month of May 2019 that is before the commencement of the examination, respectively. Similarly, essential information is the eligibility criteria. The eligibility criteria refer to the characteristics that the candidates ought to pass through in order to hook up with the HP CET examination in 2019. Without qualifying through the same, no student can apply or appear in the examination of HP CET MBA. The HP CET MBA 2019 Eligibility Criteria is affirmed by the Himachal Pradesh Technical University, Hamirpur for the admissions of candidates in various UG and PG courses namely, B.Tech, B.Pharma, M.Tech, M.Pharma, MCA, MBA and lots more which the official body updates the students in their official online website, respectively. The article below determined the eligibility required for all the aspirants appearing for the HP CET MBA 2019. With the HP CET MBA 2019 Eligibility Criteria, the other related information and dates of the same have also been mentioned for the candidate’s knowledge and assistance.
HP CET MBA 2019: Important Events and Dates
The Himachal Pradesh Technical University is one of the autonomous and established body that owns the pledge to conduct the UG and PG admissions for the students aspiring to appear for the HP CET. The below mentioned information are related to the events and their dates concerning the HP CET MBA 2019.
|S.No.||Event Names||Dates of the Events (Tentative)|
|1||HP CET admit card 2019 availability||First Week of May|
|2||Last date of HP CET 2019 admit card||Second Week of May|
|3||HP CET 2019 entrance exam||Second Week of May|
HP CET MBA 2019 Eligibility Criteria: At a Glance
The eligibility criteria for the HP CET 2019 are given in the following points.
- Tech (B.Tech) – If one aspires to get selected in the tech courses, then one needs to pass the 10+2 successively with subjects namely, Physics /Chemistry/Mathematics/Biology/Technical vocational with at least 45% scores on the part of the general categories and 40% on the part of the candidates appearing for the same.
- Pharma (B.Pharma) – If one aspires to get admission in the Pharma courses, then one needs to pass the 10+2 successively with subjects namely, Physics /Chemistry/Mathematics/Biology/Technical vocational with at least 45% scores on the part of the general categories and 40% on the part of the candidates appearing for the same. The applicants ought to be 17 years on or before the 31st of the month of December of the year when taking admission.
- Pharma (Ayurveda)– The candidates who want to get admissions in the Pharma courses of Ayurveda ought to pass the 10+2 with the minimum of 45% with their main subjects as Physics, Chemistry and Biology.
- Tech (M.Tech) – The applicant applying for the M.Tech must have qualified through the Bachelor’s degree with the minimum of 50% from a recognized university on the same discipline.
- Pharma (M.Pharma) – The applicant applying for the M.Pharma must have qualified through the Bachelor’s degree with the minimum of 50% from a recognized university on the same discipline.
- MBA: The candidates may have a Bachelor’s degree of three years in any of the suitable discipline with the minimum of 50% scores highlighted in the scorecards.
- MCA – The candidates may have a Bachelor’s degree of three years duration in any of the suitable discipline with the minimum of 50% scores highlighted in the scorecards
HP CET MBA 2019: Application Form
The online HP CET MBA 2019 application form will most expectedly be available in the online official website of the University namely, himtu.ac.in. The aspirants do not have to put much effort except for entering all the required details necessary for applying in the HP CET 2019. With the evaluation and specifications taking right forms, the application fee must be lastly paid before the last date prescribed by the board authorities, respectively with the e-challan, Credit card/ Debit Card. After the candidates are done with the filling up of the online application form, they can proceed to the downloading and getting printout of the same for a future reference.
HP CET MBA 2019: Examination Pattern
The candidates aiming to prosper with the highest scores, then you would require some kind of specifications. Inclining with the examination pattern will help all the students to acquire the utmost scores in the examinations. A clear knowledge and navigation on the part of the students is very important so that they do not miss on anything in the middle of their preparation.
Examination Pattern: The HP CET MBA 2019 is conducted in the offline mode. The offline based examinations are also known as the pen and paper based examinations.
Question Pattern: The candidates appearing for the examination will be subjected to the objective type of questions. There will be multiple options to choose from and the applicant must pick any one from those many given.
Time Duration: There is a limited time frame provided in all examinations conducted. The HP CET 2019 will be conducted for the duration of two hours or 120 minutes.
Marking Scheme: The total weight age for which the applicants appear in the HP CET examination is 200 marks. There are a total 100 questions and the candidates get positive marking for each correct answer attempted, and 0.25 marks gets deducted from each incorrect answer attempted, respectively
|Section Names||Total Number of Questions||Maximum Scores|
|Reasoning and Data Interpretation||25||50|
HP CET MBA 2019: Syllabus for the Exam
The syllabus for the applicants has been elucidated below:
|Verbal Ability||Quantitative Ability||Data Interpretation and Reasoning||Business Awareness|
|Synonyms||Geometry (Lines, angles, Triangles, Spheres, Rectangles, Cube, Cone etc.)||Graphs (Column graphs, Bar Graphs, Line charts, Pie Chart, Graphs representing Area, Venn diagram, etc)||Current Affairs|
|Antonyms||Ratios and Proportion||Critical reasoning||General Knowledge|
|English Usage or Grammar||Percentages||Visual reasoning||Business|
|Sentence Correction||Inequations Quadratic and linear equations||Assumption-Premise-Conclusion||Top officials of big companies|
|Fill in the blanks||Algebra||Assertion and reasons||Punch line of companies|
|Close Passage||Profit & Loss Averages||Statements and assumptions||Major corporate events|
|Analogies or Reverse Analogies||Partnership (Accounts)||Identifying valid inferences||Famous award and prizes|
|Jumbled Paragraph||Time-Speed-Distance||Identifying arguments||World Records|
|Meaning-Usage Match||Work and time||Statements and conclusions||Books and authors|
|Summary Questions||Number system||Cause and Effect||Science|
|Verbal Reasoning||HCF & LCM||Identifying probably true probably false Definitely true definitely false kind of statement||History|
|Facts/Inferences/ Judgements||Geometric Progression||Linear arrangements||Geography|
|Reading Comprehension||Arithmetic progression||Matrix arrangements (Puzzles, Syllogisms, Functions)||International organizations,|
|–||Arithmetic mean||Family tree – identifying the relationship among the group of people||Important quotations|
|–||Geometric mean||Symbol Based problems||Social issues|
|–||Harmonic mean||Coding and decoding||Sports|
|–||Number Base System||–||Entertainment|
|–||Allegation & Mixtures||–||–|
|–||Pipes and Cisterns||–||–|
|–||Simple Interest & Compound Interest||–||–|
|–||Permutations and Combinations||–||–|
|–||Maxima & Minima Progression||–||–|
|–||Surds & Indices||–||–|