HP CET MBA 2019 Application Form – The Himachal Pradesh Common Entrance Test is organized and conducted at the state level by the reputed Himachal Pradesh Technical University, once in a year. The examination is motivated towards offering undergraduate admission for engineering courses to all the aspiring candidates. The Himachal Pradesh Technical University is set in pace to proclaim the HP CET MBA 2019 Application form in the online mode for all the profound aspirants awaiting the same in the first week of March 2019, most expectedly according to the records and analysis of the last year. For appearing in any prestigious and popular entrance examination at the National level, the candidates ought to qualify through the eligibility criteria that is decided and mandated by the respective board conducting authority and then proceed to the filling of the application form. The HP CET MBA 2019 Application Form expects the aspirants to provide informative details like the name of the candidate, contact details, email address, year of passing, scores acquired in the qualifying exams and lots more. The most certain point that the applicants must insert in their memories about the examination is that they must submit the application fee for the same within the tenure given by the board official, before the last date. The application fee is non-refundable and can be paid through the e-challan/credit or debit card as well. The article below counts on the needs of all the aspirants in providing every bit of information mandatory to appear for the HP CET MBA 2019.
Imminent Dates of HP CET MBA 2019 Application Form
The Himachal Pradesh Common Entrance Test is organized and conducted at the state level by the reputed Himachal Pradesh Technical University, once in a year. All the aspirants must count on the following detailed information about the HP CET MBA examination for 2019. It is a compulsory-to-get-acquainted for all the aspirants.
|S.No.||Events of HP CET MBA 2019||Dates of the Events|
|1.||Availability of application form||First Week of March 2019|
|2.||Last date of application form||Last Week of April 2019|
|3.||HPCET 2018 entrance exam||Second Week of May 2019|
HP CET MBA 2019 Application Form: Points to Remember
Before filling the online HP CET MBA 2019 Application Form, the aspirants must make sure that they are following the below points, certainly. The candidates ought to must carry their photograph and a scanned copy of their signature for the application form but their mandatory sizes are directed below:
- PHOTOGRAPH: Candidates must carry a scanned copy of their recent passport size photograph (3.5 x 4.5cm) in JPEG/JPG format. The file must be up to 50kb.
- SIGNATURE: Candidates need to keep their digital signature (3.5 x 1.5 cm) in JPEG/JPG format and the size of the same should not exceed 30kb.
Procedure to Fill the HP CET MBA 2019 Application Form
All the candidates who are aspiring to apply and thus, appear for the HP CET MBA 2019 at the state level examination in Himachal Pradesh, are expected to fill the online application form according to the steps mentioned below.
- Registration process
- Application Filling Form
- Mobile number and Email address verification
- Photograph and signature uploading
- Evaluation and Editing of the application form
- Payment of the Application form
- Confirmation procedures
The elaboration of all the above steps has been illustrated below for ease.
- Registration Procedure
- Firstly, click on the link to register.
- Make sure that you are going through all the instructions thoroughly.
- Fill all the information like your name, username, DOB, valid email address and the contact details.
- Click on the “create account”.
- You will discover a unique number popping up in the menu on the computer screen and the same gets delivered to your email address as well during registration.
- Fill the HP CET 2019 Application Form
- Click on the login button
- Enter the username, password and the application form number that you already have with you.
- The online HP CET MBA 2019 Application Form gets displayed on the screen.
All the candidates are expected now to fill the information such as the following:
- Name of the candidate as is mentioned in the 10th class certificate or your University Examination Certificate.
- Name of the Guardian needs to be entered by all the candidates in bold letters as mentioned in their 10th class certificate or the University Examination Certificate.
- The 16 digit Aadhar number has to be mentioned by the students as a legitimate proof or identity.
- Nationality of the candidates needs to be added appropriately from all the options provided. For instance, if one belongs to the Indian nationality, then the same has to be ticked or chose.
- The Gender/sex of the candidate matters in the application form.
- The candidates ought to select the programme or course applied for.
- The candidates now need to select the particular branch related to the program they appear for.
- Then the candidates must select their desired examination center from the options made available to them.
- The candidates also need to mention their category from the options namely, General/ ST/ SC/ OBC whichever is applicable.
- Then they need to select from the options given as the sub-category like the Antyodaya/ Orphan/ BPL/IRDP whichever is applicable to them.
- All the contact details like the contact number, email address, and the Date of Birth, comprehensively.
- Candidates also need to mention the qualifying examination or its equivalent. The percentage of the qualifying examination or equivalent is also compulsory for the candidates to mention as well.
- The candidates also need to mention the permanent address and the correspondence address as well namely, name, c/o name, PIN code and so on.
- The candidates must verify their mobile number and email address.
- Upload Photograph and Signature
After you are done with the filling of all the details in the HP CET MBA 2019 Application Form, you need to click on the save option and then continue to upload the photograph and the signature. It is very important on the part of all the students to go through the characterizations of the application form 2019 or else the file will not be uploaded successfully. The candidates ought to revise through all the minor details and then click on the “upload” option after attaching both the files simultaneously. You get the confirmation only when you get a confirmation message of the signature and photograph updating throughout the whole process.
- HP CET MBA 2019 Application Fee Payment
- There is a particular date within which you need to submit the application fee of HP CET MBA 2019. The necessary amount for the HP CET MBA is Rs. 1400 for the SC/ST/BPL candidates and Rs. 1550 for other categories appearing for the same in 2019.
- There are two options of paying the fee for the online HP CET MBA 2019 Application. On one hand is the offline link PNB challan and the other is the online fee payment link.
- For the offline PNB challan, the candidates need to refer to the offline PNB challan link for payment with candidate copy, bank copy. Candidates are supposed to get a printed hard copy of the offline challan and then proceed towards depositing the fee in the nearest PNB bank.
- After 24 hours of the deposit of the fee for the application, the candidates need to enter the transaction number that is provided by the bank in the payment details page. Lastly, they need to click on the “Save Payment Details”.
- On the other hand vis-à-vis the online payment, the candidates will need to choose the payment method or transaction method namely; credit card/debit card/other Maestro card and make all the necessary entries like the Name of the card, number of the card, CVV number and so on. Candidates must click on the “Pay Now” button, at last, to accomplish the payment process comprehensively.
- Confirmation Process
- After all accomplishment of the application form filling and payment method, it is the high time when the candidate needs to make use of the evaluation method to check over and over again for all the steps that they have overcome yet.
- The process ends with a PDF file of the online application form generated for all the candidates. If they fail to get the PDF file at the completion of the payment process, then they need to make a payment again. They need not worry as if any extra amount is deposited, the candidates are supposed to get it back through the refund process, respectively. The refund form will be available online at the official website portal only after the application form is closed.
- After getting aware of PDF file of the application form, the candidates hold the responsibility of scanning the printed hard copy of the online HP CET MBA 2019 Application Form or submit the scanned copy of the PDF file to the Controller of the Himachal Pradesh Technical University within the tenure of one week of its generation and evaluation.
The above article reflects all the information about the HP CET MBA 2019 Application Form and the ways of downloading the same. If you are new to the information, then referring to the same will definitely help you clarify all the queries, comprehensively.