How to Register for SNAP 2018 – The Symbiosis International University (SIU), the conducting body of SNAP has released the application form for SNAP 2018 from 28th August 2018 which will continue until 26th November 2018 in online mode. Candidates to appear in the entrance test of SNAP for the year 2018 have to register themselves before the deadline. Therefore, for the registration for SNAP 2018, candidates have to visit the website of SNAP and complete the whole process by entering the basic details such as name, date of birth, email address, mobile number, and also the photograph of size more than 10kb in JPG or JPEG format. Moreover, candidates have to fill the application fee of Rs. 1750/- through online or offline mode. Therefore, candidates ought to register themselves on a priority basis to avoid last minute rush and most importantly don’t forget to check the eligibility criteria prescribed by the officials for the candidates as in case any candidate without fulfilling the criterion fill the application form, his/her form will get rejected by the examination authority. Therefore, candidates to get all the information about how to register for SNAP 2018 and other information related to the same.
How to Register for SNAP 2018 – Details Process
- The applicant needs to register online on the official website of SNAP which is snaptest.org as the registration procedure has been started from 28th August 2018 to 26th of November 2018. If there are any modifications in the online application form except the case of test city preferences, that can be done only before the closing date of the registration that is 26th November 2018. After that, the candidates will not be allowed as there is no provision of editing the form in any circumstances once the final registration date is gone. Not only this, the applicants cannot change the test city requests once their SNAP online test 2018 payment is submitted at the time of registration.
- The applicants need to upload their latest photograph which should be colored and passport size at the time of online registration for SNAP Test. Note that the latest photo means it should not be older than 3 months. It’s an imperative step when it comes to how to register for SNAP 2018.
- Last but not the least, the candidates will have to ensure that the details or information provided by them on the form is accurately filled. The thorough knowledge of how to register for SNAP 2018 will never let you make any mistake while registering.
Click Here for Registration (Started Now)
How to Register for SNAP 2018 – Details of Payment Modes
Knowing payment modes is a significant part of how to register for SNAP 2018. are The candidates can make the payment through various ways such as the net banking mode of Indian Bank Payment Gateway, Billdesk Payment Gateway, Easebuzz Payment Gateway and also through Demand Draft. The applicants need to pay the registration fee of Rs 1750/- while doing the registration for SNAP 2018 from the 28th August 2018 to 26th November 2018. This step should be read carefully when we discuss how to register for SNAP 2018.
SNAP 2018 Fee Payment through DD
Besides paying the registration fee, candidates can also go for the payment through offline mode via Demand Draft. Therefore, the DD can be made in favor of Symbiosis Test Secretariat payable at Pune from any Nationalized Bank.
The applicants need to select the mode of payment as ‘DD Payment’ in the tab of “Make Payment”. After this the candidate will have to take a print of the payment advice form and then fill the details of DD in the form, sign it and send the same to the Symbiosis Test Secretariat, an address is mentioned below:
SYMBIOSIS TEST SECRETARIAT,
SYMBIOSIS INTERNATIONAL UNIVERSITY
Gram: Lavale, Tal: Mulshi, Dist.: Pune – 412115
Phone: 020-39116226/ 27
The details of Demand Draft will be authorized by the Symbiosis Test Secretariat and the confirmation email will be sent to the candidates on their registered mail id. Through mail, the payment will be confirmed. You can only see you admit card on the official website of SNAP only after the realization of your payment and its receipt by mail.
The candidates should make a note of the fact that the SNAP Test fee is non-refundable. This is one of the most vital info about how to register for SNAP 2018.
- The candidates should remember that in case of the courier or postal services will make any delay in the procedure of delivery, the Symbiosis Test Secretariat will not be held accountable for the same. Thus, the applicants should ensure that the courier service is prompt and hassle-free.
- It is also compulsory to finish the whole payment procedure of the desired institute for desired programmes before the closing date of payment of the respective programme. The payment for the programmes also needs to be made only through the official website of SNAP which is snaptest.org.
- In case of any dispute between the Symbiosis Test Secretariat and the candidate, the candidate is required to first send an email to email@example.com wherein he or she needs to mention the details of the grievance. If the applicant is not appeased with the decision of the Registrar, he or she is allowed the appeal for the same in the Ombudsman of the University. The information about the same is available in the link https://siu.edu.in/student-affairs.php. All types of disputes that will arise between the candidates and Symbiosis Test Secretariat related to this come under the legal jurisdiction of Pune.
- The score of SNAP 2017 will be valid only for the admission in the academic year of 2018-19 to choose the programmes of Symbiosis International University. The admissions to the selected programmes at Symbiosis International University or SIU are stringently based on the merit list, the evaluation of the candidates’ performance in Symbiosis National Aptitude Test or SNAP for Postgraduate Studies and other procedures conducted by the University.
- The result for SNAP 2018 will be declared in the last week of December 2018 on the website of SNAP that is snaptest.org and will be available until the second week of January 2019.
Payment Process for Various Programmes
The candidates who are willing to submit their candidature to selective PG programmes are also needed to complete the payment procedure for the particular programme before the closing date of its payment. The payment for the programmes should be made through the official website of SNAP only that is snaptest.org. Once the payment for SNAP Entrance Test is made, the candidate may proceed to complete the second part or Part II of the online registration form which is for programmes registration and the respective institutes. The candidate is expected to make separate payment of Rs.1000/-. This fee is for each programme per institute at this stage. Note that this amount is non-refundable.
In case the candidates wish to pay the programme fee through DD or Demand Draft, they will have to make the Demand Draft of Rs 1000/-
The mode of payment for the programmes is the same as that for SNAP 2018. Without describing the modes of the payment, it cannot be explained that how to register for SNAP 2018. Below mentioned is the list of the institutes and their programmes:
|SNo.||Name of the Institute||Programmes|
|1||SIBM or Symbiosis Institute of Business Management, Pune||MBA|
|MBA in Innovation and Entrepreneurship|
|2||Symbiosis Institute of Computer Studies and Research or SICSR, Pune||MBA in Information Technology|
|M.Sc. in Computer Applications|
|M.Sc. in System Security|
|3||SCMHRD Pune or Symbiosis Centre for Management and Human Resource Development||MBA|
|MBA in Infrastructure Management|
|MBA in Business Analytics|
|4||Symbiosis Institute of International Business (SIIB, Pune)||MBA (International Business)|
|MBA (Energy & Environment)|
|5||Symbiosis Institute of Telecom Management (SITM, Pune)||MBA (Telecom Management)|
|6||Symbiosis Institute of Management Studies (SIMS, Pune)||MBA|
|7||Symbiosis Institute of Media & Communication, Pune (SIMC, Pune)||MBA (Communication Management)|
|8||Symbiosis Institute of Operations Management (SIOM, Nashik)||MBA (Operations Management)|
|9||SCIT or Symbiosis Centre for Information Technology, Pune||MBA in Information Technology Business Management|
|MBA in Data Science and Data Analytics|
|10||Symbiosis Institute of Health Sciences or SIHS, Pune||MBA in Hospital & Healthcare Management|
|11||Symbiosis Institute of Business Management, Bengaluru (SIBM, Bengaluru)||MBA|
|12||SSMC or Symbiosis School for Media and Communication, Bengaluru||MBA in Communication Management|
|13||Symbiosis School of Banking and Finance or SSBF, Pune which was Formerly Symbiosis School of Banking Management||MBA in Banking and Finance|
|14||SIBM Hyderabad or Symbiosis Institute of Business Management||MBA|
|15||SSSS or Symbiosis School of Sports Sciences Pune||MBA in Sports Sciences|
Registration for SNAP 2018 – Points to Remember
Once the payment for SNAP is closed, the candidates have the right to still pay through the official website of SNAP website till the last date of payment for the programmes. The institute may offer more than one programme. The candidates should make sure that the preferred programme or programmes are chosen and the payment is made before the last date.
Those who are Indian nationals and NRIs (graduated from a reputed university in India) will have to make the registration under SNAP to get the admission in the selected Postgraduate programmes of Symbiosis International University.
The NRI candidate who is graduated from an acclaimed university in India and has applied for SNAP 2018 has the alternative to get his or her candidature considered as a national student or in NRI category. If an NRI chooses to apply under the category of NRI, he or she needs to register further and apply through Symbiosis Center for International Education. To know more about the same, the candidates may visit the SNAP website.
The candidates who are OCI or PIO or Foreign National or NRI and have passed graduation from a reputed foreign university are not allowed to apply for SNAP, rather they need to apply through Symbiosis Center for International Education (www.scie.ac.in).
After the announcement of the SNAP 2018 result, the institutes that are offering the programmes for which you have made the payment will start further selection procedures for the shortlisted candidates. The schedule for the same will be released on the website of the respective institutes.
The candidate will get disqualified from the admission procedures for all MBA programmes of Symbiosis International University in case of any attempt to impersonate or indulge in any malpractice and may also encourage the adequate legal action as deemed fit. Hence, a thorough inspection of this article about how to register for SNAP 2018 is a must for the applicants.