How to Register for CMAT 2019 -The registration process for CMAT 2019 has been started from 1st November 2018 in online mode and will continue until 30th November 2018 by National Testing Agency (NTA), the conducting body of CMAT 2019. The candidates to fetch the detail information about how to register for CMAT 2019 must read this article and follow as it says. Therefore, first of all, candidates must go through the prescribed eligibility criteria to check whether they fulfill the requirements or not. Further, complete the registration process in order to generate the login credentials. Using those credentials, fill the form and make the payment of the application fee. After successful submission of the application form, take the print out of the confirmation page. Now, candidates to know the whole procedure required to know how to register for CMAT 2019 must read the article and the provided info minutely.
Candidates to appear in the entrance test of CMAT for the session 2019-20 must stay updated with the important dates that have been released by the examination conducting authority i.e. National Testing Agency. Therefore, according to the released important dates candidates must prepare accordingly and go for each event on a priority basis. So, let’s have a glimpse of updates CMAT 2019 important dates mentioned in a tabular form:
|Release of Application Form||November 1, 2018 (Released)|
|Deadline for filling up of Application Form||November 30, 2018|
|Availability of CMAT 2019 Admit Card||January 7, 2019|
|CMAT 2019 Exam||January 28, 2019 (Monday)|
|Declaration of CMAT 2019 Result||February 10, 2019|
|Print of CMAT Score Cards||February 10, 2019|
Click Here to fill CMAT 2019 Application Form
Candidates before moving ahead to fill the application form must check the eligibility criteria for not making any mistake that can lead to the rejection of an application form by the examination conducting authority. Therefore, candidates ought to check the following and only if they fulfill the requirements prescribed by the officials then only proceed further:
- Candidates should be an Indian Nationals
- Candidates who have completed their graduation or are in the final year of graduation are eligible to apply for the same
- Above all, there is no age limit for the elderly candidates to apply for CMAT 2019 exam.
How to Register for the CMAT 2019
Even if you are new and don’t have ideas, then the candidates can go with the below steps to get ideas for How to register for CMAT 2019? Then it will be quite simple for the applicants to fill out registration for CMAT exam 2019.
- CMAT 2019 application form can be collected online through the official website but it is not available in an offline manner.
- Registration will begin from 1st November 2018 and will continue until 30th November 2018.
- Candidates while filling the application form have to enter the name, parent’s name, Date of Birth.
- Apart from this, also enter the academic details that include the marks of matriculation (10th), intermediate (12th), and graduation.
- Upload the scanned photograph and signature in the prescribed format or size
|Photo||140 x 160||≤ 60Kb||JPEG/JPG|
|Signature||60 x 90||≤ 30Kb||JPEG/JPG|
- However, at the time of filling the application form, candidates will also have to select 3 test cities as per their choice.
- After filling all the required details, candidates have to click on the tab of “I accept”. And then click on the submit button after scrutinizing all the details twice. Moreover, aspirants before the final submission of the application can modify the details as many times as they wish but post the final submission, they will not get any chance to bring changes.
- Above all, candidates also have to make the payment of application fee through online as well as the offline mode that varies category wise.
Procedure of filling up of Application Form
- Candidates can pay the application form both through online as well as offline mode.
- For online mode, the application will be paid through credit card/ debit card or net banking.
- For offline mode, candidates have to do the cash payment at any of the SBI branches. Now, let’s go through the application fee for each category set up by the National Testing Agency that is below mentioned:
|General/OBC||Rs. 1400 + Bank Charges|
|SC/ST/Female||Rs. 700 + Bank Charges|
Guidelines to be followed before filling the CMAT 2019 Application Form
- First of all, check all the requirements set up by examination conducting authority.
- Secondly, keep all the documents containing personal as well as academic details handy.
- Candidates should have good internet or Wifi connection in order to avoid any kind of interruption in between filling the application form.
- Keep the scanned signature with the white background and photograph too.
- Also, give the valid email id and mobile number
- Details of credit card/ debit card or net banking if candidates wish to pay the application fee through online mode.
- Moreover, if a candidate prefers to pay the application fee through cash; keep the printer connected to take out the 3 copies of challan.
Hereby, the candidates will get the list of exam centres from which they will select any three while filling up the application form. Therefore, it is mandatory for the candidates to check out the drop-down list and select accordingly as they will not get any chance to modify anything filled in the test centres’ field after the final submission. Therefore, let’s have a glimpse of the following:
Lastly, the candidates who have made the mind to appear in the CMAT 2019 exam at any cost must go through the article before filling the application form to know how to register for CMAT 2019 and other details related to it. Further, if any candidate has the query in their mind can leave their comment in the below given comment box.