How to fill XAT 2019 Application Form – The application form of Xavier Aptitude Test (XAT) for the year 2019 has been released on 20th of August by the conducting body i.e. Xavier Labour Relations Institute (XLRI). Now, the candidates can fill the application form without late fee until 30th November 2018 through online mode merely and for the submission of application form along with the late fee the deadline is until the 3rd week of December 2018. However, the candidates to fill in the application form have to register themselves first. Furthermore, aspirants have to pay the application fee of Rs 1700/- (without late fee) and Rs. 2000/- (along with the late fee) for the successful submission of the admission form. Moreover, only after the successful submission of application form, the candidates will be able to download the admit card otherwise will not be able to download for appearing in the entrance test of XAT 2019. Therefore, the candidates willing to pursue postgraduate management programs like MBA, PGDM from top B-schools across the country must go through the article for having the complete information about How to fill XAT 2019 Application Form. But above all, it is mandatory for the candidates to check the eligibility criteria to know whether they fulfill the requirement set up by the examination conducting authority or not and try to fill the application form on a priority basis in order to avoid last minute rush.
Eligibility Criteria for XAT 2019
Candidates, in order to know the procedure for filling up of the application form, must go through the eligibility criteria for not leading to the rejection of the form by examination conducting authority i.e. Xavier Labour Relations Institute (XLRI). Therefore, below-mentioned are the requirements prescribed by the authority in order to be applicable for appearing in the XAT 2019. Thus, let’s check out the following:
- Candidates must have completed their graduation of minimum 3 years from any recognized university.
- Candidates who are still pursuing the final year of graduation or are waiting for the declaration of result of the same are also eligible for the same.
- Moreover, NRI candidates except those hailing from Dubai or Nepal can also apply through their GMAT score.
- However, there is no upper age limit set up for the candidates. Therefore, candidates of any age fulfilling the above mentioned requirements can apply for the XAT 2019.
XAT 2019 Registration
- First of all, candidates have to infill all the personal details such as name, mobile number and email id
- After filling in these details. Click on Save & Next option. The login credentials containing user id and password will be sent to the registered mobile number of the candidates.
- Now, the next step is to upload the scanned photograph and signature of the candidates. It is mandatory for the aspirants to know that the photograph should not be more than 1 MB in size with the white background and the format must in .jpeg. Moreover, signature should be done on white paper with a black pen in the small letter that should be visible properly.
- After completion of entering the details asked for therein, click on next.
Click Here for Registration Process (Started 20th August 2018)
How to fill XAT 2019 Application Form
- The candidates in the application form have to fill all the personal details first like first name, last name, middle name (if any), email, mobile number, email id, parents’ name, date of birth, category. After filling all the details click on save & Next.
- Next, candidates have to fill the contact details such as address, city, state, and also the details of the permanent address.
- Apart from personal and contain details, candidates have to provide their qualification details that include details (School/College, Board/University, year of passing, stream, and percentage) of matriculation (10th), intermediate (12th) and graduation.
- Moreover, candidates having work experience have to enter the name of the organization in which they have worked along with the designation name, duration of the job etc.
- While filling the XAT 2019 application form, candidate will get an option to select the exam centres as per their choices. After choosing the exam centres, click on “I agree” and then submit it.
- Above all, most important the candidates have to make the payment of an application fee which can only be done through online mode via credit card/ debit card or net banking.
- Lastly, candidates ought to take the print out of the confirmation page and preserve it for future reference.
How to fill the XAT 2019 Application Form: Application Fee
After completion of filling all the details, candidates must pay the application fee through online mode merely and before the deadline too to avoid paying fine further. Therefore, go through the following bullet points to have detailed information:
- Candidates without late have to pay Rs. 1700/- along with the additional application fee of Rs. 300/- for XLRI program (for those who will be paying before the last date of submission of the application fee)
- Whosoever will be paying the application fee with fine have to pay Rs. 2000/- as a basic and additional fee of Rs. 500/- for XLRI program.
|XAT 2019 Fee Component||XAT Fee Amount|
|XAT registration fee ( Without fine)||Rs 1700/-|
|Additional XLRI Application Form Fee ( Without fine)||Rs 300 /-|
|XAT registration fee ( With fine)||Rs 2000/-|
|Additional XLRI Application Form Fee ( With fine)||Rs 500/-|
How to fill XAT 2019 Application Form: Mode of Payment
Candidates may choose one of the following payment methods to pay the XAT application fee.
- Online Payment Gateway
- Credit or Debit card-With the help of VISA/Master card the applicants can pay their registration fee.
- NET banking – Account holders in the IDBI bank are only entitled to use this option
The XAT payment details must be updated by the candidates in the application form if the second or third mode of payment is being used by the applicant. In the event of a failure to do the same, these applicants will not be permitted to upload their photo and signature.
How to fill the XAT 2019 Application Form: Documents required
- Marks sheets: X, XII, Graduation, and Post-Graduation (if appropriate)
- Photograph: Recent passport size photograph in.JPEG format only.
- Signature: Scanned signature of the candidate made on a white paper with a black ink pen.
Guidelines to be followed while filling the XAT 2019 Application Form
- Must check the eligibility criteria to know if the candidate fulfills the requirements set up by the examination conducting authority or not.
- Candidates must provide the valid email id and mobile number at the time of registration to receive the login the credentials.
- Keep all the significant documents containing personal as well as educational details handy to fill the info asked for in personal details and qualification info sections.
- Candidates must have proper internet or Wifi connection to avoid any kind of interruption in between filling of the application form.
- Firstly, candidates must go through the list of exam centres and then fill the name of the centres in the application form as per their convenience and preference.
- Lastly, check all details filled in the application form twice and then do the final submission. Also, take the print out of confirmation page and keep it safely till the admission process.
Now you must be aware of the filling procedure and documents needed for the application form of XAT 2019.