How to fill TISSNET 2019 Application Form – Candidates to register themselves for appearing in the entrance test of TISSNET 2019 must fill the application form that has been released on 30th October 2018 and so the registration process will be continued until 10th December 2018 in online as well as offline mode( for candidates living in remote areas). However, candidates to fill the application have to complete the registration in order to generate the login credentials. Further, using the login credentials fill the form by entering the personal as well as education details, signature in prescribed format and also the recent colored photograph. Also, the candidates will get an option to choose maximum 3 programs from any two campuses of TISS. Lastly, check all the details twice and make the payment of an application fee that can be done in online as well as offline mode. After all, click on the submit button and also take the print out of the confirmation page. Therefore, candidates to know the overall information about How to fill TISSNET 2019 Application Form must go through the article and read all the info provided here minutely.
TISSNET Important Dates 2019
The candidates should know about the important events and dates of TISSNET else they will get confused about the schedule. Below mentioned is the table that defines the schedule for every event of TISSNET 2019.
|TISSNET 2019 Events||Dates|
|Start date of application||30th October 2018|
|Last date for the submission of online application||10th December 2018|
|Last Date for receiving the application form via post||12th December 2018|
|Admit card publish date||26th- 27th December 2018|
|Examination date||13th January 2019|
|Announcement of result||04th February 2019|
|Date for rounds of PI and PIT||05th March 2019 – 4th April 2019|
|Announcement of Selection||Last week of April 2019|
It is compulsory for the applicants to read the instructions mentioned below before they know how to fill TISSNET application form 2019 online. The details and information given below are required to keep in mind by the applicants as these points will help them a lot during the process of TISSNET application form filling:
- The candidates can fill the application form for TISSNET by visiting the website and clicking on the link for registration online.
- The applicants can go for total 3 programmes or courses and choose any 2 campuses.
- The candidates will have to upload the signature, latest photograph, certificates and challan at the time of form filling. Note that these documents are mandatory for the registration process and in case the applicants won’t be able to give the same, the application will be rejected.
- The candidates who are registering for this exam through online mode need not send the printed form of application to the authority as every detail will be submitted online.
- The amount of the application fee for TISSNET can be submitted through online modes like a debit card, credit card or internet banking.
- The candidates can also make the payment of the fee through cash. They need to simply visit the SBI bank branch and get the challan from there.
- The candidates will have to pay extra charges for the bank.
The selection procedure round for TISSNET will take place from 5th March 2019 to 4th April 2019 The marks obtained by the candidates in TISSNET exam will be the criteria for the selection in other rounds of the admission and they are PI and PIT. These rounds will be offline and will be organized in various campuses of TISS.
The merit list will depend upon the marks of the candidates in the entrance exam and other rounds of the admission. Thus, all the aspirants who are willing to get admission in TISS should start preparing for the exam and put all efforts to qualify all the rounds successfully. It is mandatory for the aspirants to keep their documents both the original and the photocopy for the process of verification. The medical checkup will be arranged by the authority for the selected candidates.
TISSNET Eligibility Criteria 2019
Before knowing how to fill TISSNET 2019 application form, the candidates are recommended to first go through the eligibility criteria and see whether they meet the requirements set by the authority or not.
- The candidates need to carry the graduation degree of 3 years or any other equivalent degree from the reputed university or college.
- The applicants who are in the final year of their graduation exam and will complete the degree by June 2, 2019.
- The applicants who are still in the graduation’s final year but have failed in some of the courses will not be able to appear in TISSNET.
- It is mandatory for the candidates to pass the subjects of the semesters from first to fourth in the graduation course of three years and those who are in the graduation course of four years need to pass the subjects for one to six semesters.
Important facts about TISSNET Application Form 2019
The candidates will have to keep the below-mentioned facts while learning how to fill TISSNET 2019 application form. These requirements are prescribed by the conducting authority:
- The candidates can choose total 3 courses or programmes from any 2 campuses of TISS or TATA Institute of Social Sciences like Mumbai, Guwahati, Chennai, Hyderabad, and Tuljapur.
- The applicants are expected to upload the required certificates and documents online at the time of filling the application Form for TISSNET.
- If the candidates need to choose more than one programme and they fill different application forms for the same, they will get canceled as there is the clause of filling all the courses in one application form only.
The candidates are supposed to carry the below-mentioned things at the time of registration process online as these documents:
- The scanned passport size photograph of the candidate with width and height of 113 and 170 pixels in the format of JPEG or PNG.
- The signatures of the candidates need to be uploaded in the format of JPEG or PNG with dimensions 302 and 132 pixels.
- The candidates who are in the category of SC or ST should upload the category certificate in the format of PDF.
- The applicants who are in the category of SC or ST or OBC (NC) need to carry the income certificate to upload in the format of PDF.
- The candidates in OBC category need to carry the certificate of Non-creamy Layer in the format of PDF.
- Those who come in the category of differently abled need to carry the disability certificate in the format of PDF.
How to fill TISSNET 2019 application form
To discover how to fill TISSNET 2019 application form in detail, the candidates need to go through the below-mentioned steps. Before that, they should know the fact that the application form for TISSNET can be obtained and filled in online and offline modes.
Procedure to fill TISSNET 2019 Application Form – Online mode
The applicants who are ready to apply for the TISSNET exam 2019 need to complete the process of registration online and fill the form correctly. The following are the steps that should be followed by them for online application form filling:
- The email address of the candidates that they will use to make the online registration for TISSNET 2019 should be active and valid as the authority will send the further communication like login credentials and other intimation only on the registered email of the candidates.
- After the creation of the login id and password, the next step for the applicant’s id to log in the account and click on the application form link to fill the details like personal information, work experience if any, qualification, academic information, courses they wish to opt for and much more. They need to ensure that whatever details they provide will be genuine and correct else the application may get rejected by the authority after the verification.
- The amount of application fee will be different for various courses and programmes. The applicants can make the payment through cash at any SBI bank branch, debit or credit card, and net banking. The online payment gateway is secured now.
- Coming to the uploading of the scanned images, the applicants need to update the passport size latest photograph, mark sheet and certificates of the graduation, signature and various important documents as mentioned in the form.
During the form filling process, the candidates should be quite cautious for providing only the right information, be it the experience in any company, the qualification details, age, name or any information that is required by the management on the application form. In case of any discrepancy, the conducting body reserves the right to reject the application and the candidates will not be able to appear in TISSNET exam.
For any query or doubt about the registration process for TISSNET 2019, feel free to convey the same to us.