How to fill MICAT Application Form 2019 – The application form for MICAT 1 has been released by the conducting body i.e. Mudras Institutes of Communications, Ahmadabad on 24th August 2018. The candidates can infill the application form only through online mode for pursuing postgraduate management programs. However, the candidates to fill the application form need to register themselves first in order to generate the login credentials that will be used while filling the application form. Furthermore, use the generated id and password to infill the application form by entering the personal, academic details along with the scanned photograph, signature, and application fee (through online mode as well as offline mode). Above all, it is mandatory for the candidates to check the eligibility criteria before applying or filling up the application form otherwise if any candidate does not meet the requirements set up by the conducting body, his/her application form will get rejected by the officials. Therefore, the candidates need to go through the article to fetch comprehensive detail about how to fill MICAT application form 2019.
MICAT Important Dates 2019
As per the authority, MICAT exam is organized two times in a year. The candidates can opt to apply for MICAT I or MICAT II as per their preference. The candidates will have to register for these two exams separately. Therefore, the candidates must go through the following table to remain updated with the important dates of both MICAT I as well as II that have been released by the conducting body i.e. MICA.
|MICAT Registration 2019||Important Dates|
|MICAT I||MICAT II|
|Registration date for MICAT||August 24, 2018||3rd January 2019|
|Last Date for submission of MICAT 2019 application form||November 20, 2018||30th January 2019|
|Release date for Admit Card||26th of November 2018||February 4, 2019|
|Examination date for MICAT 2019||1st December 2018||February 9, 2019|
MICAT-I 2019 Registration has been started from 24th August 2018. Check Here for application filling process.
How to fill MICAT Application Form 2019 (Started)
The registration process for MICAT 2019 is online and the applicants are advised to go to the website to fill the online application form. Before that, they need to create the account in MICA web portal. Above all, before making up your mind for online registration, be sure that you are eligible for the MICAT 2019 exam by all means. For this, you are expected to verify the details of the eligibility requirements as provided by MICA. Once you are clear with the fact that you can appear in MICAT 2019, you can proceed ahead with online application form filling process. The step by step process of online registration for MICAT 2019 and filling up of application form correctly along with the uploading of certain documents are mentioned below. The candidates should go through the same to learn how to fill MICAT application form 2019:
Step 1 – The candidates will have to visit the official web portal of MICA and register themselves for login Id and password to access the link for MICAT application form 2019.
Step 2 – At the home page of the MICA web portal, you will see the tab named ‘New Registration’ that you need to click as this is the first step for online application form filling. In this section, you will have to provide certain details so that the system will generate your user id and password for further process of registration.
Step 3 – Mention the below-given information on the page:
- Phone number
- Email Id
- Security code as given in the image
After the successful registration for MICA account, you will be given the login id and password on your registered email id to access the application form for MICAT 2019. Keep the login credentials safe for future use.
Step 4 – Once you get the login id and password for MICAT, you can simply enter the credentials on the website and visit the tab of ‘Go to application form on the page to access the MICAT 2019 application form and start the process of registration.
Step 5 – Once the application form for MICAT 2019 will be displayed on the screen, you should be ready to furnish the below-mentioned information online:
- Personal information like name, father’s name, mobile number etc.
- Communication address
- Contact information
- Test Centre details for MICAT exam 2019
- Academic qualification
- Graduation score and details
- Employment information, if applied
Step 6 – Now when you have provided all the necessary details to the MICA, it is the time to send the scanned copy of the documents online. Space is given on the application form to attach the latest colored photograph and the signature. The format and size of these documents are mentioned as under:
|Photograph||File size should not exceed 80 KB||JPG or JPEG|
Step 7 – The last step is to make the payment of the application fee for MICAT 2019 which is Rs 1985/-. Note that this amount of fee is same for all categories of the candidates who are applying for this exam. To make the payment for the application fee, the candidates may choose any of the online methods like a debit card or credit card or net banking.
Now you can submit the application form online and once the confirmation page appears, you can take the hard copy of the form for any kind of further use.
MICAT 2019 Application Fee
Knowing about application fee is an important step to know how to fill MICAT application fee 2019. The aspirants of all categories have to make the payment of the application fee which is Rs 1985/-. The payment mode can be many like a credit card or debit card or DD or cheque or net banking. These modes are mentioned below:
- Application fee Payment via Debit or credit card: In this mode, the candidates need to make the payment of the fee amount through credit card or debit card.
- Application fee Payment via Net Banking: In this mode, the aspirants are allowed to pay the fee amount to MICA through the option of net banking.
- Application fee Payment via Cheque or Demand Draft: In this offline mode of payment, the applicants need to arrange for DD from the bank in the name of MICA and payable at Ahmedabad and send the same to the address of MICA. The cheque payment can also be done. Select the courier company of BLUE DART and send the advice of payment also. The address of the institute is mentioned below:
Admissions Office, MICA, Shela,
Ahmedabad – 380 058, India,
Phone: 02717 – 308250 / 308313.
Things the Applicants Need to Consider before Applying for MICAT 2019
The candidates are suggested to read the below-mentioned facts clearly before they know how to fill MICAT 2019 application form:
- Keep all the necessary documents that are instructed by the authority to be shown for MICAT 2019 with you before commencing the process of online registration.
- The applicants need to have the active mobile number and correct email id as the MICA will send all the exam related information on the registered contact details only.
- The candidates need to sincerely upload the scanned copy of the mentioned documents in order to stay away from the fear of getting their registration canceled due to the lack of documentation.
- The signature and the photograph of the applicants should also be updated online in the specified size and format as mentioned above.
- Once the application fee is submitted online, the candidates should wait for the verification page of the payment. No need to press the tab of refresh in the middle of the process as it may create an error on the page.
- The applicants are recommended to complete the process of MICAT registration 2019 before the last date to avoid inconvenience.
MICAT 2019 Eligibility Criteria
Before knowing how to fill MICAT application form 2019, the applicants should meet the below-mentioned requirements of eligibility as prescribed by the MICA.
- The candidates must have the degree of graduation from the deemed university or the equivalent course from the institute recognized by AIU or Association of Indian Universities.
- The candidates who are in the final year of the graduation exam are eligible to appear for MICAT 2019.
- If the candidates have given the entrance tests of CAT, GMAT or XAT, the scores of these exams will be considered at the time of the selection on the basis of MICAT written test.
- The candidates who belong to other countries are also eligible to appear in MICAT 2019 but they need to have the required score in GMAT which should be 600 or more.
- NRI candidates can also appear in MICAT exam if they possess the valid scores in GMAT.
The applicants need to go through the above-mentioned norms of eligibility if they wish to appear in MICAT 2019. In case of any confusion regarding the eligibility criteria, the candidates are free to get in touch with the conducting authority and get clarity over the details of eligibility requirements.
If you have any query after reading this article about how to fill MICAT Application Form 2019, connect with us.