How to Fill CMAT Application Form 2019 – Candidates willing to appear in the entrance test of CMAT for the year 2019 ought to know how to fill CMAT Application Form 2019 which is provided in this article. Therefore, to apply for CMAT 2019, candidates have to fill the application form which has been released from 1st November 2018 and will continue until 7th December 2018 in online mode. Prior to filling the form, candidates have to complete the registration process. Then move towards stuffing the application form by entering all the significant details asked therein. Further, upload the scanned photograph and signature in the prescribed format. Lastly, pay the application fee through online or offline mode and take the print out of the confirmation page. However, for all the candidates it is mandatory to check the eligibility criteria and also try to fill the form on a priority basis. Therefore, candidates to get in-depth information about to how to fill CMAT application form 2019 must read the article carefully.
CMAT 2019 Important Dates
The important dates related to CMAT 2019 have been released by the conducting body i.e. National Testing Agency (NTA) and accordingly, the date for CMAT 2019 registration has been started from 1st of November 2018 and will continue until 7th of December 2018. Therefore, candidates for not missing any event and to go for all the CMAT 2019’s events must follow the dates furnished in the below-given table:
CMAT Exam 2019 Events
Commencement of Registration Process
1st November 2018 (Released)
Last date for CMAT 2019 Registration
7th December 2018
Mock Test Release Date
2nd-3rd week of December 2018 (Expected)
Date for Generating CMAT 2019 Admit Card
7th January 2019
CMAT 2019 exam
28th January 2019
Declaration of CMAT 2019 result
1st week of February 2019
Score Card Issue Date
10th February 2019
Click Here to fill CMAT 2019 Application Form
What To Keep Ready Before Filling CMAT 2019 Application Form
First or aspirants recommended to have a valid email ID and the ID will be active for next six months from the date of CMAT Registration. Most importantly, the official communication will be done through the provided email id.
Candidates need to have a valid mobile number because everything will be received through SMS.
- Valid Debit card or Credit card payment is important
- Scanned images of documents and signature of the applicant
- Scanned images of passport-size photograph
Important Documents Required for CMAT 2019 Registration
In order to fill the application form candidates need to keep all the significant documents and details handy. First of all, it is mandatory to upload the requisite documents also make sure the details in these documents are true as well as correct.
- Even the qualification details of the candidates always important during the Registration
- You must keep the scanned Clear Photograph on a white background with the Size 140 x 160 (≤60 Kb)
- Also, take the scanned clear Signature on a white background and the size of the signature should be 60 x 90 (≤30 Kb)
- You need to take 3 copies of bank challan if you make offline payment
How to Fill CMAT 2019 Application Form
The candidates who wish to apply for the examination they are instructed to follow the below instructions
- To apply for the exam, candidates are required to visit the official website of CMAT
- In general, candidates need to provide their basic details to complete the process or registration.
- After that, candidates will get 6-digit Unique Password that would be sent to the registered email ID.
- Candidates need to use this password to log-in even it is important to finish further CMAT Registration process without any complications.
- The first candidate needs to visit the official website of
- Then you need to click on new user
- After that, you need to fill the details and press Submit button
- After the submission button, you will receive a 6-digit password as well as it would be sent to via email or SMS
- For subsequent login sessions, the candidates recommended to use the option of an existing user as well as suggested to log in with the registered email id along with the unique password.
Step 2: How to Fill The CMAT Application Form:
After completion of the CMAT 2019 registration process, you need to learn that how to fill CMAT Application Form 2019. You must fill in their details correctly, if you enter the wrong details you must correct it in the Application Form because it is important to avoid rejection. You must read the instructions to learn how to fill CMAT Application Form 2019.
- First of all, fill your personal details then you must click on View or Modify button this process allows you to check whether the provided details are correct or not. You should make changes if you want
- Next, you need to accept the declaration as well as click on I Agree
- Finally, click on Submit
- Once you complete the process you will receive a confirmation message, then you need to click on the Preview button. For your future reference, you need to take the printout of the form
Step 3- Fee Payment
Then you need to make the payment along with the Application Form,
- General/OBC category: Rs. 1400
- SC/ST or Female category: Rs 700
- Physically Disabled candidates: 700
- Candidates have possibilities to make the payment by using the following modes
Method 1: Online Mode
Most of the candidates prefer to make the payment through online mode. The CMAT Application Form 2019 fee can be done by using any one of the following methods,
- Credit Card or Debit Card
- Net Banking
In order to make CMAT Registration Fee in online mode, you must follow the below steps,
- First of all, you need to choose the mode through which you need to pay like Net Banking or Credit Card or Debit Card
- After that, you need to check the declaration box as well as select ‘I agree’.
- Then you need to Submit and Pay button
- Next, the dialog box also directing the payment will appear
- Now you need to fill the requirement
- Once you complete the payment then you will receive an email and an SMS confirmation.
Method 2- Offline Mode
Candidates have possibilities to make the payment through offline option.
Steps To Fill The Offline Mode:
- First, you need to select the option pay by CASH, you only able to make the payment through any designated SBI Branch only
- Then the challan will appear on the screen along with the details filled in.
- After that, you need to 3 printouts of the challan copy as well as start to fill the necessary details in all the three copies
- After that, you need to nearest SBI Branch and deposit the cash
- Usually, the bank will give you one copy of challan along with a stamp as well as journal number is written on it.
- To make the cash you need to wait for 48 hours then you will receive an email or SMS about the payment after the process it has been updated on your registration portal. The last date to make payment through the bank is December 27, 2018 (tentative).
CMAT Registration FAQs
How can I retrieve my lost registration ID or password?
Candidates have to complete CMAT Registration in multiple sessions, in some time they forgot their password, in that time they are instructed to follow the provided steps to get it back,
- First, need to visit the official site of CMAT which is nta.ac.in
- Then choose Forgot Password link, this option is available under the Existing User Login Tab
- After that, you need to enter the Registered Email Address
- Then you will get a new password through the registered Email ID
Can I get the Form from AICTE in offline mode?
No, candidates only have possibilities to fill the application through online only. to fill the application candidate need to visit nta.ac.in
Can I make the payment through Bank Demand Draft or Cheque?
No, there is no option to make the payment by using Demand Draft or Cheque. The free can be paid by using online or by cash. To make the offline payment candidate need to generate 3 copies of challan.
If any problem when I use my parent’s email id for CMAT Registration?
In general, candidates are not advised not to use anyone’s email id when it comes to guidelines enacted for how to fill CMAT Application Form 2019. After completion of the registration process, all the communication will be made with the help of this registered id. So it is also important to give the valid email id.
If there are any options available to edit CMAT registration form?
No, there is no option will be available to modify any information after submission
In case I don’t take the exam or test, will my fee be refunded?
No, there is no option available
How to cancel CMAT 2019 registration? Will my fee be refunded?
No. There are no options available to get CMAT Registration Fee back because it is non-refundable.
How can I get the list of exam centers?
The candidate has possibilities to choose the exam centers during registration and the list is also given at the official website.