GGSIPU CET MBA 2019 – GGSIPU CET or Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University Common Entrance Test comes under university level entrance test. It is conducted by the GGSIPU University that provides admission in various UG, PG and other courses in the stream of management, law, engineering, medical, nursing, computer applications, etc. For the admission in MBBS and BDS courses, NEET scores will be considered. On the grounds of IPU CET scores, the candidates will get admission in GGSIPU and its affiliated institutions.
Here, we will throw some light on the management course only which is in relevance with the topic of the article. The details mentioning about GGSIPU CET MBA 2019 important dates, application form filling process, eligibility criteria, pattern of the test, syllabus, admit card, scorecard, result declaration, counselling procedure and certain frequently asked questions by the applicants
GGSIPU CET MBA 2019 Exam Date (Tentative)
Find below the table mentioning the details of the application submission date, examination date and result announcement date for GGSIPU CET MBA 2019:
|GGSIPU CET MBA 2019 Events||MBA (Non IT)||MBA (IT)|
|GGSIPU CET MBA 2019 application release||Feb 2019||Feb 2019|
|Last date for filling application form||May 2019||April 2019|
|GGSIPU CET MBA 2019 admit card release||May 2019||April 2019|
|GGSIPU CET MBA 2019 Exam||Last week of May 2019||3rd week of April 2019|
|GGSIPU CET MBA 2019 timing of exam||10:30 AM to 1:00 PM||10:30 AM to 1:00 PM|
|GGSIPU CET MBA 2019 Result Announcement||June 2019||May 2019|
GGSIPU CET MBA 2019 Application Form
- The application form for GGSIPU CET MBA 2019 will be available via online mode only. The candidates need to visit the website and do the registration process.
- The form will be uploaded in the month of March or April 2019.
- The candidates will have to upload the latest passport size scanned photograph, signature, and impression of left-hand thumb.
- The applicants must have to ensure that the images are in the format of JPG, GIF, and JPEG.
- The candidates need to log in with their credentials and then they can apply for MBA course.
- They are advised to take the hard copy of the filled form and keep the same for future use.
Application Fee for GGSIPU CET MBA 2019
- The application fee for GGSIPU CET MBA exam will be Rs. 1000/- for MBA course.
- The candidates will have to make the payment through online mode only. They can use their credit card, debit card or net banking facility which is the secure way of online payment.
- Note that the application fee for this exam will not be refunded.
The candidates should mandatorily know the eligibility criteria for this exam before appearing for the same. Below are the details of the eligibility for MBA course. Note that the candidates who are waiting for their result and the cases of a compartment and supplementary can also apply for this exam.
- The applicants need to possess the bachelor’s degree in any stream with minimum three years duration.
- As far as the minimum marks criteria are concerned, the candidates must have attained at least 50% marks in aggregate.
GGSIPU CET MBA 2019 Exam Pattern
Here students can check the IPU CET exam pattern 2019:
Mode of Exam
The exam will be held via offline (pen and paper-based) mode where the candidates will have to use pen and paper to tick mark the answer on the paper sheet.
Pattern of exam
It will be held in OMR pattern.
The applicants will have to make the use of black or blue ballpoint pen to tick mark the answers.
Number of Questions
Total 150 questions will be there in the examination paper.
If the candidates give the right answer, four marks will be granted for the correct answer.
For every incorrect answer, 1 mark will be deducted. In case the questions contain more than one answer and the candidate ticks only one correct answer, it will also be considered as an incorrect answer.
GGSIPU CET MBA 2019 Syllabus
The major agenda of GGSIPU CET MBA 2019 exam is to assess the candidates’ efficiency and skills of English language and comprehensive ability, logical reasoning and data analysis, quantitative or numerical aptitude and knowledge of current affairs. The below-mentioned table describes the whole syllabus of GGSIPU CET MBA 2019.
|Section 1||English Language and Comprehension||English Language and Comprehension|
|Section 2||Numerical Ability||Numerical Ability and Mathematics|
|Section 3||General Awareness||Logical Reasoning and Data Interpretation|
|Section 4||Reasoning Ability and Data Interpretation||Computer Science|
Preparation tips for GGSIPU CET MBA 2019
- The candidates need to prepare a time-table as per the syllabus and paper pattern and follow the same sincerely.
- The applicants should gather the information about the pattern and syllabus and then proceed with the preparations.
- The reference should always be taken from the good source and authentic books. Not only this, the candidates can also refer to the study material online or from the market.
- The candidates should do practice sessions at home by solving the papers of previous years and also the sample papers for this exam. This will help you to learn about the pattern of the exam.
- Keep your health good at the time of examination.
The admit card for GGSIPU CET MBA 2019 will be published one week before the date of examination. The candidates can get the admit card by simply entering their login credentials on the website that will direct to the link of admit card download.
The candidates will have to bring two copies of the photograph at the examination hall and it should be the same as uploaded at the time of registration. The candidates should also carry two hard copies of the admit card. The one copy of the admit card should be kept by the candidate which should be signed by the Invigilator and the second copy need to be given to the invigilator for the records of the university.
Students will be able to check the IPU CET 2019 result via online mode only. The result will be announced within two weeks after the completion of the exam.
A merit list will be prepared for admission as per the marks scored in the CET. Students will be able to participate in the counselling as per the merit.
GGSIPU CET MBA 2019 Counseling
The counselling process will be conducted via offline mode. Depending upon the availability of seats, the counselling takes place in various rounds. The candidates will have to present at the specified centers for counselling on the given date and time in order to involve the procedure of counselling. They need to bring the mentioned documents along with the given photocopies at the place of counselling.
The candidates will have to make the payment of the counselling fee which is Rs. 1000/- and is non-refundable. The seats will be given to the candidates as per the merit list of the candidates. The candidates will be given the option to select from the available list of seats.
Those who will be granted the seat in counselling need to pay the said fee amount on urgent basis. Once the counselling is completed, the concerned officials will provide the admission slip to the candidate.
Frequently Asked Questions or FAQs
Question: When will be the application form for GSSIPU CET MBA 2019 published?
Answer: The form will be available in the month of March or April 2019.
Question: What are the documents that need to be uploaded to the application form?
Answer: The applicant will have to upload latest scanned photograph, signature, and impression of left-hand thumb.
Question: Can I make the payment of the application fee through offline mode?
Answer: No, the payment will have to be made online only.
Question: I have a compartment in one subject in class 12th. Can I apply for this exam?
Answer: Yes, you are eligible to appear in the exam.
Question: What are the requirements that one needs to check in order to apply for B.Tech course?
Answer: You can verify the same in the section of eligibility criteria given above.