GGSIPU CET MBA 2019 Syllabus – The candidates willing to appear for GGSIPU CET MBA this year must prepare well in order to crack the exam. For this, it is very important for the candidates to know the syllabus very well which will be issued by Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University. The syllabus for GGSIPU CAT MBA 2019 comprises of all the significant topics that are covered in each section related to which the questions will be asked in the exam. Moreover, in this article, we are going to discuss the GGSIPU CET MBA 2019 syllabus in details wherein the exam paper is divided into four sections such as English Language and Comprehension, General Awareness, Numerical Ability, Reasoning Ability and Data Interpretation.
Therefore the candidates willing to qualify the exam must strategize their study plan on daily, weekly, and monthly basis accordingly to their convenience. Also, the candidates must know the exam pattern well so that the preparation will become easy as well as the candidates will learn to manage the time. GGSIPU stands for Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University Common Entrance Test conducted each year by GGSIPU University to offer admission in the various program. Hence, the candidates must read this article in order to get more knowledge about GGSIPU CET MBA 2019 Syllabus.
GGSIPU CET MBA 2019 Exam Pattern
The candidates willing to pursue MBA course from this university must appear in GGSIPU CET 2019 exam, hence, to success in the exam the candidates must know the exam pattern of 2019 for fruitful outcome. Therefore, the exam pattern given below is of the previous year for the candidate’s references and it is expected to be more or less similar. In case if any changes are made then immediately the table will be updated. Till then let’s have a look on the exam pattern.
- Mode of Exam: The exam held will be offline that is pen – paper based on OMR Pattern.
- Time Duration: The time duration allotted to the candidates to complete the exam is 2 hours 30 minutes that is 150 minutes.
- Number of Questions: The total number of question asked in the exam is 100 questions.
- Medium of question paper: The medium of the test paper will be English.
- Type of question: The test paper consists of the objective type of questions.
- Marking scheme: For each correct answer four marks will be given and 1 mark will be deducted for wrong answers. In case, if a question contains more than one answer and the candidates ticks only one answer then the answer will consider wrong.
|S. No.||Name of section||Distribution of marks
|1.||English Language and Comprehension||30%|
|4.||Reasoning Ability and Data Interpretation||30%|
GGSIPU CET MBA 2019 Syllabus
According to the exam pattern, the test paper is divided into four section let’s have a look into the section wise syllabus.
Section – 1 English Language and Comprehensive
This section aims at checking the proficiency of the candidate in English and their writing ability. Also, the candidates must read the newspaper and magazines to improve their vocabulary and reading ability. Moreover, try to learn new words every day. The topics included in this section are as given below
- Synonyms and Antonyms
- Idioms and Phrases
- Fill in the blanks
- Spotting errors
- One word substitution
- Spelling mistakes
- English comprehension
- Inappropriate usage of words
Section – 2 Numerical Ability
This section checks the mathematical ability of the candidate. Therefore the candidate must have the strong basic concept as well as be efficient in formulas. Hence, the candidates must solve the class 10th and 12th Maths the topics are as follows:
- Number Theory
- Fractions and Decimals
- Square Roots
- HCF and LCM
- Ration and Proportion
- Profit and Loss
- Compound and Simple Interest
- Surds and Indices
- Data Interpretation
- Data Comparison
- Quantitative Comparison
- Mensuration Area
- Data Sufficiency Test
- Simplification and Approximation Commercial Math
Section – 3 General Awareness
This is the scoring section and the candidates must keep themselves updated with the latest news. Therefore to be updated the candidates must read the newspaper, magazines, and business journals. The topics included are:
- General knowledge
- General geography
- Sports and awards
- Current events
- Economic study
- General Science
- Computer Science
- General politics
- Business and trade awareness.
Section – 4 Reasoning Ability and Data Interpretation
This section needs lots of practice and the candidates must solve at least one puzzle every day. The topics included are:
- Analogy Test
- Number Test
- Direction and Distance Test
- Alphabet Test
- Logic Test
- Venn Diagram
- Alpha Numeric Symbol Sequence
- Mathematical Operations
- Series Test
- Coding and Decoding Test
- Statements Assumptions
- Statement Arguments
- Statement Conclusion
- Statement Action
- Data Arrangement Test
- Data Sufficiency Test
- Logical Word Sequence Test
- Cubes and Cubical Dice Test
- Insert Missing sequence Test
GGSIPU CET MBA 2019 Syllabus – Preparation Tips
The candidates longing to appear in the exam must know the syllabus as well as the procedure to prepare. The best source to prepare for the exam is to solve previous year question paper regularly. For the ease of the candidate, methods and techniques for preparing is given below which a candidate must follow in order to crack the exam.
- Go through the syllabus of GGSIPU thoroughly.
- Also, go know the exam pattern thoroughly and be familiar with the question paper.
- Now, prepare the time table and strategize your study plan accordingly.
- Take as many as mock test you can.
- Refer good books and study materials as well as take help from your seniors.
- Do revision regularly and do not start any new topic just before the exam.
- Develop strong and basic fundamental concepts
- Try to identify the weak areas and improve it.
- Lastly stay calm and focused.
You can solve your queries related to GGSIPU CET MBA 2019 Syllabus by leaving your comment in the below comment box.