GGSIPU CET MBA 2019 Result- The admission program for the MBA (IT) will commence in the third week of April 2019. The application process for GGSIPU CET MBA will end the first week of May 2019 and for the MBA (IT) in the second week of April 2019. The GGSIPU CET MBA 2019 Result will be published in the second week of June 2019. For the MBA (IT), the result is expected to be published in the first week of May 2019. GGSIPU CET MBA 2019 is a computerized test lasting for 150 minutes covering 100 questions in four sections. Approximately 2500 places are offered by the GGSIPU CET MBA 2019 entrance exam. Applicants can view their result and scorecard and merit list online on the official website, ipu.ac.in, by providing their hall ticket number and chosen program code.
GGSIPU CET MBA 2019 Result: Important Dates
|Exam Name||Tentative Dates|
|GGSIPU CET MBA- IT (Entrance Exam)||3rd Week of April 2019|
|GGSIPU CET MBA- IT (Result)||1st Week of May 2019|
|GGSIPU CET MBA (Entrance Exam)||3rd Week of May 2019|
|GGSIPU CET MBA (Result)||1st Week of June 2019|
How is the result of GGSIPU CET MBA 2019 calculated?
The GGSIPU CET 2019 will take place for 600 marks. The correct answers are of 4 points and 1 point will be reduced for each incorrect answer. On the basis of this scoring system, candidates will be given marks accordingly.
GGSIPU CET MBA 2019 Result: Steps to check the result.
Applicants who appear for the GGSIPU CET MBA can see their Result on the official website. The result is obtainable in online mode only. The result is published separately for every course. The GGSIPU authority will prepare and publish the scorecard for every course based on the student’s marks obtained via GGSIPU CET MBA 2019 Result.
- Visit the authorized GGSIPU website.
- Navigate and click on the link ‘ggsipuResult.nic.in.’ for checking the GGSIPU CET MBA 2019 Result.
- A dialog box appears on the screen, and now you will be prompted to enter your registration number and the selected CET code for the course.
- Click submit, after checking the details entered.
- Download the result and save it for later use.
GGSIPU CET MBA 2019 Result: Details to be noted on the scorecard
The GGSIPU CET MBA Score Card 2019 will have the following details printed on it. Make sure to verify the same.
- Candidate Name
- Name of the course selected
- CET Course Code
- Registration number
- All India Ranking Status
- Category Rank
GGSIPU CET MBA 2019 Result: Tiebreaker
If two or more applicants succeed in receiving the same scores, the candidate will be preferred on the basis of their age. If such a case occurs, the applicant fitting to the older age group will be included in the merit list and will also be given a higher rank than the other.
GGSIPU CET MBA 2019 Result: Result/Scorecard Review
- Candidates may go to the University office to review their OMR sheet within 5 business days of the declaration of Result.
- Make sure to point out the objections in a pre-defined format specified by the GGSIPU.
- A fee of 1000 INR has to be made via the Indian Bank Challan located at the official campus of GGSIPU.
- The concerned authorities will take the necessary action and review the same if required.
GGSIPU CET MBA 2019 Result: Merit List
Following the announcement of GGSIPU CET MBA 2019 Result, the university will prepare a list of merit applicants who qualify for GGSIPU CET MBA 2019. The registration/seat allocation is rigorously based on the GGSIPU CET MBA Merit List 2019. Schedule of GGSIPU CET MBA consultation and cut-off rank for advice will be released on the official website.
The availability of seats plays an important role in the consultation and admission process. Admission is granted to the candidates strictly in terms of performance. The exam is conducted for admission to management programs at 19 institutes throughout Delhi.