GGSIPU CET MBA 2019 Application Form – GGSIPU CET MBA 2019 is also called Indraprastha University Common Entrance Test which comes under university level. This entrance test is organized to render admissions to the candidates in various courses of UG and PG in a wide range of streams like law, engineering, management etc. GGSIPU CET MBA 2019 Application Form will be available on the website of the university in the month of February 2019 and the candidates need to fill the same online. GGSIPU or Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University is the authority to publish the application form. The applicants are advised to complete the registration process before the deadline for GGSIPU CET MBA 2019 Application Form which falls in the first week of May 2019. The applicants are also suggested to meet the eligibility requirements, the candidates need to possess the graduation degree or any other equivalent course in any stream from the reputed university and the marks obtained should be 50% at least. The application fee for this exam will have to be deposited online at the time of filling up GGSIPU CET MBA 2019 Application Form through credit card or debit card or net banking. The students are advised to prepare for this entrance test thoroughly as the selection in this exam depends upon the hard work of the applicants and the focussed studies.
This article is all about the GGSIPU CET MBA 2019 Application Form, important dates and events, necessary documents, eligibility criteria and the process to fill the application form in detail about GGSIPU CET MBA 2019.
GGSIPU CET MBA 2019 Application Form Dates
The application process for GGSIPU CET MBA exam 2019 will be started from the third week of February 2019. The university is responsible to release the form of this exam on its official website. It is mandatory for the applicants to first learn about the dates of the events and then proceed ahead to complete the registration procedure. The table given below defines the schedule of the events related to GGSIPU CET MBA exam:
|Events||MBA dates||MBA (IT) dates|
|Start date of GGSIPU CET MBA 2019 Application Form||Third week of February 2019||Third week of February 2019|
|End date to fill and submit the application form||First week of May 2019||Second week of April 2019|
|Rectification of GGSIPU CET MBA 2019 Application Form||First week of May 2019||Second week of April 2019|
|Availability of GGSIPU CET MBA admit card||Third week of May 2019||Second week of April 2019|
|Examination dates||Last week of May 2019||Third week of April 2019|
|Announcement of GGSIPU CET MBA result 2019||First week of June 2019||First week of May 2019|
GGSIPU CET MBA 2019 Eligibility Criteria
The eligibility requirements for GGSIPU CET MBA 2019 Application Form are not the same for all the courses and programmes. It is quite essential for the aspirants to know about the details of the conditions that are required to apply for this exam. If the applicants are unable t meet a single requirement of eligibility, they are not permitted to apply for the test. Even then if the applicant fills the form and deposit the fee, the application will get rejected by the authority after ascertaining the fact that he or she is not fulfilling the criteria.
All in all the aspirants are required to read the instructions for eligibility as set by the university first and then make any move for the application registration. Do not even wait for the university to send all these requirements to you at the time of registration as you will have to obtain the same from its official website and make the note of them. The eligibility criteria for GGSIPU CET MBA 2019 Application Form are mentioned here:
- The candidates should possess the graduation degree of three-year duration in any field or stream from the reputed college or institute or university.
- The applicants need to score the minimum marks of 50% in graduation. The candidates who carry 49.5% marks will not be given any grace for the marks and are simply not eligible to appear in GGSIPU CET MBA exam 2019.
Important points about filling GGSIPU CET MBA 2019 Application Form
The authority prescribes certain necessary instructions and facts to the candidates to know before filling up the application form online. The below-mentioned points are best for the applicants to learn about the online registration process:
- The application form for this exam will be published online in the third week of February 2019.
- The candidates will get the same on the official website of the university only.
- The applicants are supposed to fill the different application forms for every course that they are opting for.
- If the applicants do not fill the details in the form correctly and want to make changes in name of the candidate, DOB, region, parent’s name or category, they need to report the same to the authority through written request and will have to deposit the fee amount of Rs. 500/-.
- Once the application form is filled completely and the applicants get the login credentials through the system, they can go to the website and login the account there to know about the status.
- The candidates will have to read the scanned copies of the documents like signature, photograph and the impression of the left-hand thumb to upload them online at the time of registration.
- The format of the document files needs to be JPEG or GIF.
- The maximum limit of the document size that will be uploaded online should not be more than 80 KB.
- The candidates need to take the hard copy of the application form that is filled for future use as it will be the evidence of registration.
- The candidates need to deposit the fee amount of Rs. 1000/- for GGSIPU CET MBA 2019 Application Form.
- The relevant taxes and the processing charges will be applied to this fee amount.
- The candidates will not get the refund of the application fee amount, no matter if their form gets rejected later for any reason.
- The payment of the application fee should be made through credit card or debit card. The applicants can also use the internet banking facility of their banks to submit the fee amount online which is routed through secured payment gateway.
Documents to fill GGSIPU CET MBA 2019 Application Form
Before visiting the website of the authority to fill the form and submit the same online, the applicants need to check whether they are carrying certain documents or not as these need to be uploaded online at the time of registration. The below-mentioned table contains the list of documents and the required details for completing the GGSIPU CET MBA 2019 Application Form:
|CET Code from the list of courses or programmes in the Admission Brochure||Mention the right CET Code as mentioned in the list in the application form|
|Aadhaar Card||Enter the correct details of Aadhaar number|
|Photograph||Upload the scanned copy of the latest colored photograph of passport size in the format of JPEG. About 75% space of the photograph should be covered with the candidates’ face.|
|Signature||Scanned copy of signature|
|Thumb impression||Scanned copy of left-hand thumb impression|
How to fill the GGSIPU CET MBA 2019 Application Form
The process of filling the GGSIPU CET MBA 2019 Application Form and submitting the same on the web portal of the university should be known to all the aspirants who are applying for this exam. The candidates can read the below-mentioned process and complete the registration process accordingly:
- The applicants will have to go to the official website of GGSIPU CET MBA 2019 and click on the link.
- The link names “Apply Online” will be there that the applicants need to tap.
- The candidates will then be able to see the application form on the display of the screen.
- Read the instructions carefully and then go ahead to fill the information like personal details, academic qualification, communication details and much more.
- The documents that need to be uploaded online include the scanned copies of the signature, photograph, and left-hand thumb impression.
- The applicants are advised to check all the filled details sincerely and then continue.
- The candidates need to carefully fill the course details and the qualification.
- The aspirants should go through the terms and conditions written on the form and then click on the tab of “I Agree”. After this, they need to submit the form.
- The amount of the application fee should be paid online through the modes of credit or debit card or internet banking.
- Once the form is submitted along with the application fee, the applicants need to take the hard copy of the same for future use.
This is all about the GGSIPU CET MBA 2019 Application Form process. If you have any doubt or issue regarding the same, feel free to connect with us.