GGSIPU CET BBA 2019– GGSIPU or Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University will organize GGSIPU CET BBA 2019 in the last week of 2019. This entrance exam is given by the candidates to get admission BBA or Bachelor of Business Administration course. As far as the total seats are related, they are not the same for all the courses and may vary from one institute to another. The registration process for GGSIPU CET BBA 2019 will begin from the third week of February 2019 and the online window will be open until the first week of May 2019.
To learn about the eligibility criteria of this exam, pattern of the paper, important events and dates, other facts, complete syllabus, suggestions to prepare for the exam, admit card issuance, result announcement, cut off details, process of admission and counseling etc, the candidates should go through the below-given content and then apply for GGSIPU CET BBA exam 2019.
Important Facts about GGSIPU CET BBA 2019
- The name of the exam is Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University Common Entrance Test BBA.
- This exam comes under the category of Under Graduate.
- This exam is commonly quoted as GGSIPU CET BBA
- The authority that conducts this entrance exam is Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University
- GGSIPU CET BBA falls under the type of university level.
GGSIPU CET BBA Important Dates 2019
The candidates should know the name of the events and their schedule before heading towards the process of application form filling and registration. In the below-mentioned table, the candidates will find the important events and dates pertaining to GGSIPU CET BBA 2019:
|GGSIPU CET Events 2019||Dates|
|Commencement of application process||Third week of February 2019|
|Last day for submission of the application form||First week of May 2019|
|Admit Card for GGSIPU CET BBA||First week of May 2019|
|Main exam of GGSIPU CET BBA 2019||Last week of May 2019|
|Announcement of result||First week of June 2019|
|Counseling procedure||Third week of June 2019|
|Round 1 of Result or Allocation||First week of July 2019|
The online window for registration or application form filling for GGSIPU CET 2019 will be active from the third week of February 2019. Note that the candidates will have to complete the process of application by visiting the web portal of IPU and clicking on the given link. They need to provide the right information on the form and recheck the same to avoid any error or mistake. As per the authority, the modification or the changes in the application form after online submission will not be entertained. The application fee will also be deposited by the applicants online through debit card, credit card or net banking mode. All the applicants need to remember the last date of registration which will fall in the first week of May 2019.
At the time of online process of registration, the candidates will have to make the fee amount of Rs 1000. They can make this payment in two ways as mentioned below:
- The applicants should go for challan generation by visiting the Indian Bank and depositing the amount in cash for the challan.
- They can opt for online payment that can be done through debit card or net banking or credit card. The payment gateway is safe now.
The candidates should be aware of the eligibility criteria of GGSIPU CET BBA exam to know whether they are eligible on the grounds of qualification and the score. Let’s discuss about the same:
- To get eligible for this entrance test, the candidates need to pass the exam of class 12 from CBSE or other board equivalent to CBSE with at least 50% marks. They need to have the core or functional subject of English.
- The applicants who will appear in the board exams of class 12th are also allowed to apply for this entrance test provided they will give the evidence of candidature within the given time. No applicants will be permitted to appear in the exam if they won’t meet the above-mentioned eligibility requirements which are prescribed by the exam conducting body.
The pattern of the exam should be noted by the candidates who are willing to apply for GGSIPU CET BBA 2019. This entrance exam is the offline test where pen and paper are used. The type of questions is multiple choice or objective. The total number of questions in the exam will be 150 and the time given for the same will be three hours. The sections of the exam paper will include:
- English Language and Comprehension
- General Awareness
- Logical & Analytical Ability
- Communication Aptitude
As per the marking scheme of this exam, every question will be of 4 marks. If the candidate answers it correctly he or she will be given 4 marks. But if the applicants’ tick mark the wrong answer, one mark will be deducted as there will be the provision of negative marking here.
The candidates will get the access of GGSIPU CET BBA admit card for the year 2019 from the first week of May 2019. Simply go to the home page of IPU website and enter your login credentials to get the link of the admit card. Download the admit card from there and then take out the print to keep the same safe and secure till the overall process of admission gets over. Paste the latest colored photograph on the space given. The candidates will have to carry the same on the day of the exam along with photo id proof. In case the applicant forgets the admit card at home, he or she will not be allowed to sit in the exam.
Also, the candidates should not expect from the authority to send the admit card through the post as its availability will be online only.
Preparation tips for GGSIPU CET BBA 2019
- Read about the syllabus in detail and accumulate the right study material from the authentic source.
- Do not leave a single topic at the time of preparation.
- Make an appropriate schedule to cover all the topics of the syllabus without any compromise.
- First clear your basics about the subject and then jump into the detail.
- Try to make notes of everything you study. This will help you to remember the topics well.
- Revision on daily basis will be beneficial.
- Give your 100% at the time of preparation without diverting your mind to any other activities.
- Health issues if any should be treated before the examination and also good nutritious diet should be taken.
- To calm down your stress and soothe your mind, you can do regular morning yoga and exercise.
GGSIPU CET BBA Answer Key 2019
The conducting authority will publish the answer key for this entrance exam with a motive o let the candidates self-assess their performance and get a tentative idea about their ranking. In case, the applicants find any mistake in the answer key, they can raise the objection for the same by writing to the concerned department of the university.
The applicants will get the scorecard of GGSIPU CET BBA exam 2019 online in the first week of June 2019. Note that the authority will not inform about the release of the result individually to the applicants, rather it will publish the scorecard on its official website and the applicants will have to enter login Id and password to visit the link and see GGSIPU CET BBA 2019 result. The authority will announce and release the ranking of the applicants who have scored well in the entrance test and passed the exam. The university will call the selected candidates for the process of admission or counseling. Note that the admission will take place on the basis of the availability of seats in BBA course. The selected applicants will go through the procedure of admission on the basis of their ranking in the merit list. The ranks of those candidates who have not passed GGSIPU CET BBA exam 2019 will not be announced.
GGSIPU CET BBA Cutoff 2019
The cut-off percentage for GGSIPU CET BBA exam will be released by the conducting authority which is the university itself. The declaration of the cutoff will probably be made in the second week or the third week of June 2019. Once the process of counseling is completed, the university will publish the cut off marks for the candidates. The authority will announce the cut off for all rounds of counseling. The applicants who have attained less mark than the cut-off score will not be able to appear in the counseling.
GGSIPU CET BBA Counseling 2019
The process of counseling for GGSIPU CET BBA exam will be started from the 3rd week of June 2019. The candidates need to be present personally at the centre of the counseling to choose the institute. The merit list will be considered at the time of counseling and admission process. There are various documents also that the applicants will have to bring o the day of counseling and that will be intimated to them by the authority at the time of schedule announcement.
All the candidates should carry the hard copy of the application form during the admission and counseling process. The address of the university is mentioned below:
Address: Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University
Sector – 16C Dwarka
Delhi – 110078, India