GGSIPU CET BBA 2019 Syllabus – The candidates determined to appear for GGSIPU CET 2019 exam this year must start their preparation from now onwards. To bring their preparation into the next level the candidates must first understand the GGSIPU CET BBA syllabus thoroughly. GGSIPU CET BBA syllabus outlines the chapters, topics, and sub – topics that are covered in the exam. Moreover, the candidates must make section wise list of the topics and prepare the time table also and accordingly start the preparation. Also, the candidates must strategize their study plan daily, weekly, or monthly according to their convenience and must have the proper knowledge of Exam Pattern also. GGSIPU CET BBA Syllabus will be described in details in this article below. GGSIPU is also known as Guru Govind Singh Indraprastha University is a state level entrance exam conducted every year to provide admission to the deserving candidates. The exam will be held in the month of May in pen paper mode. The candidate must read this article to get more information on GGSIPU CET BBA 2019 Syllabus along with the exam pattern, and preparation tips.
GGSIPU CET BBA 2019 Syllabus – Section wise and Preparation tips
For the reference of the candidates the detailed syllabus section wise is given below. The candidates must include all the topics while preparing and to score good marks. The syllabus of GGSIPU CET BBA is divided into four sections such as
- Reasoning and Analytical Ability
- General English
- Business and General Awareness
GGSIPU CET BBA 2019 syllabus – Arithmetic
This section aims to checks the mathematical skills of the candidate’s as the topics are based mathematical aptitude. Moreover, the candidates must focus on the basic concepts and practice more a formulas. The major topics are covered in this section are given below:
- Surds and Indices
- Square Roots
- Simplification, Approximation Commercial Math
- Ration and Proportion
- Quantitative Comparison
- Profit and Loss
- Number Theory
- Mensuration Area, Data Sufficiency Test,
- HCF and LCM
- Fractions and Decimals
- Data Interpretation
- Data Comparison
- Compound and Simple Interest
Preparation Tips on Arithmetic
- Practice more and more formulas and be clear with the basic concepts as most of the questions are based on it.
- Learn shortcuts to solve the tricky and twisted question.
- Learn table up to 35 as well as squares and cubes.
- DO revision regularly.
- Above all, refer good books such as
- Fast track objective Arithmetic by Arihant publications
- Quantitative Aptitude by R.S. Aggarwal
- Mathematics Class 11th and 12th by R.D. Sharma
GGSIPU CET BBA 2019 Syllabus – Reasoning and Analytical Ability
This section aims to check the candidate’s decision making ability. Practice regularly and adopt shortcut methods to solve the twisted questions. The topics included in this section are given below
- Venn Diagram
- Symbol Sequence
- Statements Assumptions
- Statement Conclusion
- Statement Arguments
- Statement Action
- Series Test
- Raking Test
- Number Test
- Mathematical Operations,
- Logical Word Sequence Test
- Logic Test
- Direction and Distance Test
- Data Sufficiency Test
- Data Arrangement Test
- Cubes and Cubical Dice Test, Insert Missing sequence Test
- Coding and Decoding Test
- Analogy Test
- Alphabet Test
- Alpha Numeric
Preparation tips for Reasoning and Analytical Ability
- While solving the questions based on family tree or blood relation and other topics covered under this section must try to analyze the area where in the candidates usually face problem. Therefore, candidates ought to practice more in order to fortify those very topics to overcome the weakness
- Practice and develop basic and fundamental concepts as most of the questions are based on it.
- Refer good books such as
Logical Reasoning by Arihant publication and
Non Verbal Reasoning by R.S. Agarwal.
GGSIPU CET BBA 2019 Syllabus – English Language
This section checks the Grammar and reading ability of the candidates. Hence, to improve your vocabulary and comprehend your reading the candidate must read newspaper and magazines; also the candidates must learn new word daily to improve your wordlist. The topics are as given below:
- Spotting errors
- Spelling mistakes
- One word substitution
- Inappropriate usage of words
- Idioms and Phrases
- Fill in the blanks
- English comprehension
Preparation tips for English Language
- Read newspaper, magazines, journals, and novels to improve their vocabulary.
- Write hard words you come across while reading and revise it every day.
- Read online articles to enhance your reading ability.
- Refer good books and study material
GGSIPU CET BBA 2019 Syllabus – Business and General Awareness
This section consist of questions that are based on current happening around us mainly related to social, political or any other issues; thus the candidates must be updated with the latest news and to gain good marks one must read newspaper, journals and magazines. The topics included in this sections are as given below.
- Sports and awards
- General Science
- General politics
- General knowledge
- General geography
- Economic study
- Current events
- Computer Science
- Business and trade awareness
Preparation tips for Business and General Awareness
- Read newspaper such as “The Telegraph”, “The Hindu”, “Times of India” and watch news to be updated with the latest happening around the globe.
- Make notes on important events, dates, names of a person etc and revise it every day.
- Solve previous year question paper available online.
- Refer good books such as
The Mega Year book by Disha Experts
Objective General Knowledge by Lucent
General Knowledge by Arithant publications
Day to Day Economics by Satish Y. Deodhar
GGSIPU CET BBA 2019 Syllabus – Exam Pattern
The candidates who have made up their mind to take GGSIPU exam in the year 2019 must know the exam pattern so that preparation will become easier. However, the exam pattern is of previous year and it is expected to similar for the upcoming session. Read the below given information to fetch the details of the exam pattern till the actual dates are released.
- Mode of examination – The exam conducted will be pen paper based.
- Time duration – The time allotted to complete the exam is 150 minutes
- Number section – There are four sections
- Type of question – The test paper will consist of Multiple Choice Questions
- Number of Questions – There 150 question asked in the exam.
- Medium of exam – The test paper will be available in English language.
- Marking Scheme – For correct answers, 4 marks will be given. There will be a negative marking, for wrong answer 1 mark will be deducted.
The table below will give you the clear picture of the section wise weightage
|Aptitude related to the field of Management and Communication||25 %|
|English Language & Comprehension||25 %|
|General Awareness||25 %|
|Logical and Analytical Ability||25 %|
Preparation tips According to GGSIPU CET BBA 2019 Syllabus
The candidates willing to appear for GGSIPU CET BBA exam must know the syllabus thoroughly and start their preparation accordingly. For the ease of the candidates, methods and techniques are given below which a candidate must follow in order to crack the exam.
- First, thoroughly go through the syllabus of GGSIPU CET BBA.
- Also, go through the exam pattern to get the insight of the test paper.
- Take as many as mock test so that you can gauge your preparation level.
- Accordingly prepare the time table and strategize your study plan.
- Do revision regularly to cover the entire syllabus and do not start any new topic just before the exam.
- Refer good books and study materials.
- Develop strong and basic fundamental concepts
- Identify the weak areas and improve it.
- Lastly stay calm and focused.
Leave your comment in the below given comment box to solve your queries related to GGSIPU CET BBA 2019 Syllabus.