GGSIPU CET BBA 2019 Admit Card – GGSIPU is the apex body that organizes CET BBA exam which is also called the Common Entrance Test for BBA course. The candidates can apply for this exam if they wish to pursue BBA programmes from the university and its various affiliated colleges. The university uploads the application form online and the candidates need to fill the same before the last date. The exam will be of 150 minutes duration and a total of 150 objective type questions will be there. The authority will publish the GGSIPU CET BBA 2019 Admit Card in the first week of May 2019. The applicants need to visit the official website of the GGSIPU and enter the login credentials to access the page of the GGSIPU CET BBA 2019 Admit Card. Only those applicants who have completed the process of online application form filling and submission will be allowed to access the admit card online and download the same. They also need to check the details in it and if something is found incorrect, they should consult with the authority and rectify the same. The applicants are also suggested to take the hard copy of the admit card as is required to get an entry in the examination hall and for other purposes also. Those who will not bring the admit card and other important documents to the GGSIPU CET BBA exam centre cannot appear in the exam.
In this article, the applicants will get to know about the important dates related to the exam, process to download the admit card, important points about the admit card, necessary documents and much more.
Important Dates: GGSIPU CET BBA 2019 Admit Card
|End date for GGSIPU CET BBA application 2019||First week of May 2019|
|Issuance of GGSIPU CET BBA 2019 Admit Card||First week of May 2019|
|Examination date for GGSIPU CET BBA 2019||Last week of May 2019|
|Result declaration for GGSIPU CET BBA 2019||First week of June 2019|
How to download GGSIPU CET BBA 2019 Admit Card
- Visit the official web portal of GGSIPU and enter the login credentials to reach the page where admit card link will be given.
- The candidates will have to simply click on registered user tab and enter the username and password to get the access of the admit card page.
- Then click on the button download to get the GGSIPU CET BBA 2019 Admit Card online and then take the hard copy of the same for further use.
Information on GGSIPU CET BBA 2019 Admit Card
GGSIPU CET BBA 2019 Admit Card is the most important document that the applicants need to bring on the day of GGSIPU CET BBA exam. The applicants should mandatorily carry this hall ticket to appear in the exam else the invigilator will not allow them to enter the examination hall. The below-mentioned information should be there in the admit card:
- Name of the Candidate
- Roll number
- Candidate’s photograph and signature
- Examination Date, timing, and Venue
- Important instructions related to the exam
- Thumb impression or signature of the candidate
In case, the applicants find any kind of error or mistake in the details of the GGSIPU CET BBA 2019 Admit Card, they need to report the same to the Controller of Examination five days before the main exam.
The candidates need to attach the hard copy of the application form and fee payment receipt with the request letter and send the same to the university office. Note that these documents are compulsory in order to get the rectification of the details in the admit card.
Necessary documents to carry on the examination day
The applicants are recommended to present at the venue of the exam at least 30 minutes in advance and bring the below-given documents to appear in the test:
- GGSIPU CET BBA 2019 Admit Card
- One of the photo identity proofs such as Voter ID Card, Passport, Aadhar Card, Driver License etc.
- Pointed ball pen of black color to mark the answers in the OMR sheet.
Note that the applicants need to keep the hard copy of admit card as it is also needed during the process of admission and counseling. The aspirants are therefore suggested to keep the copy of the same until the process of admission.
Important instructions about GGSIPU CET Admit Card 2019
Some of the below-mentioned instructions should be are certain guidelines that need to be followed by candidates while they appear for IPU CET 2019 exam. Check the list of instructions mentioned below.
- The candidates who will not bring the admit card to the examination centre won’t be allowed to appear in the GGSIPU CET BBA exam 2019.
- The applicants will have to bring the two hard copies of the admit card and also the latest photograph needs to be there on the given space in the admit card. One print out of the admit card should be given to the invigilator for the records of the authority and the other copy needs to be kept with the applicant.
- The candidates should retain the admit card till the process of counseling and admission gets completed.
FAQs related to GGSIPU CET Admit Card 2019
Ques. If I apply for multiple programmes, will I get different admit cards?
Ans. Yes, the authority will provide you different admit card if you have filled more than single programme in the application form.
Ques. What document will be required if the candidate’s certificate or degree is from some other region?
Ans. If this is the scenario, the candidate will have to bring the certificate of equivalence from the Association of Indian Universities in New Delhi.
This is all about the GGSIPU CET BBA 2019 Admit Card details and other instructions. The candidates who are still in doubt or have some questions regarding the CET BBA exam can directly connect with us and get the solution.