FMS Delhi MBA 2019 Application Form – FMS, an elision for Faculty of Management Studies is an oldest and among the top B-schools across the country, located in Delhi. The candidates after the completion of graduation can apply for the FMS Delhi 2019. Besides this, the most important thing is that the candidates must have appeared in the CAT exam (for Indian Nationals) whereas the foreign nationals can apply through the office of the Deputy Dean, University of Delhi., University of Delhi. The FMS Delhi offers postgraduate, executive and doctoral programs for the aspiring candidates. The FMS 2019 Application Form has been released from 8th October 2018 and will continue till 20th November 2018. Apart from this, the deadline for the submission of the signed copy of the application acknowledged form will be in the month of December 2018. Moreover, the foreign nationals can apply for FMS Delhi Admission 2019 till 28th February 2019. Above all, the candidates must be clear that the date for commencement of FMS Delhi 2019 registration has now been released. Moreover, the candidates are suggested to check the eligibility criteria before filling up the application form. Therefore, the candidates willing to pursue the above-mentioned program from FMS Delhi must go through the article to have detailed information about the FMS 2019 Application Form, eligibility criteria, admit card and other such details.
Important Dates to Remember for FMS Delhi Application Form 2019
|S.No.||Event Name||Dates (Announced)|
|1.||FMS Delhi Application form commencement||8th October 2018|
|2.||Application Last date to apply||20th November 2018|
|3.||Application Last date to apply for foreign nationals||28th February 2019|
FMS Delhi MBA 2019 Application Form Filling Procedure
The candidates willing to get into FMS i.e. Faculty of Management Studies, Delhi need to have appeared in CAT 2018 exam. The candidates to apply for the postgraduate management program or for Ph.D. will have to visit the official website of FMS as the application form can only be filled through offline mode. Candidates will also have to pay the application fee via credit card/debit card or net banking along with the application form. Now, let’s go through the following steps in order to know the procedure to fill up the application form of FMS for the year 2019.
Steps to be followed:
- Visit the official website of FMS Delhi as the application form can only be in filled through online mode.
- Secondly, click on the option of “Registration”. A dialog box will appear asking to enter the login credentials
- Enter all the details required. Moreover, the candidates must know that to apply for MBA or Ph.D. programs in FMS, the candidates should have their CAT 2018 registration number.
- After filling up the application form, the candidates need to pay the application form of 1000/– (for general category candidates) and for the reserved category, the application fee is INR 350/– for each program.
- Moreover, the candidates should be clear that applying for each program in FMS, the application fee must be paid separately.
Documents Required while filling the FMS Delhi MBA 2019 Application Form
Now the candidates must carry these documents at the time of registration for FMS Delhi 2019. Therefore, let’s check the following documents mentioned below:
- Candidates must have their CAT 2018 registration number for doing the registration.
- Details of Credit card/ debit card or net banking for the payment of application fee.
- Candidates belonging to the reserved category should have category certificate while doing the registration for FMS Delhi 2019.
- After the payment of application fee, upload the passport size photograph, scanned signature and also left thumb impression in Jpeg format merely.
- Candidates applying for the executive programs must have the working certificate of at least 2 years.
- Lastly, the candidates should have valid e-mail id and contact number too as the receipt of application acknowledge form will be sent to the candidates via mail.
Click Here for FMS Delhi Registration (Started Now)
Click Now for FMS Delhi Information Bulletin MBA and Doctoral Programmes 2019
Click Now FMS Delhi Information Bulletin–2019 (MBA Executive)
FMS Delhi MBA 2019 Eligibility Criteria
It is mandatory for the candidates to go through the eligibility criteria before filling up the application form of FMS 2019. In case any candidate does not fulfill the eligibility criteria of FMS and fills the application form, as a resultant his/her application form will get rejected. Above all, the eligibility criteria of FMS differ program-wise:
Eligibility Criteria for Full-time MBA program at FMS Delhi:
- Candidates must have completed 15 or 16 years of education including matriculation (10th), intermediate (12th) and graduation from a well-recognized organization.
- Candidates should have scored at least 50% marks in graduation (for general category) and for the reserved category, 45% is required.
- Candidates pursuing graduation i.e. if they are in the final year of graduation can also apply for FMS.
Eligibility Criteria for Evening MBA Executive Program at FMS Delhi:
- Candidates applying for MBA executive program must have completed his/her graduation from well-recognized university or college after 12 years of schooling.
- Candidates of general category should have acquired 50% of marks in graduation and the candidates belonging to the reserved category need to have 45% in graduation in any of the disciplines such as mathematics, medicine, science, social science, arts, commerce etc.
- Moreover, candidates have the experience of 5 years for the above-mentioned program as an administrator or an executive in a government establishment/ commercial or registered organization after the completion of graduation.
- The candidates applying for MBA executive program must have either sponsored or show a NOC i.e. No Objection Certificate.
Eligibility Criteria for Two Year Evening MBA Executive in Health Care Administrator Program at FMS Delhi:
- The candidate to pursue above-cited program must have done with the graduation with at least 45% of aggregate marks in any of the disciplines such as mathematics, medical, arts, science, social science, commerce etc. from reputed and recognized university or college.
- Candidates should have 5 years of experience as an executive or administrator in the commercial/ registered organization or government establishment.
- Candidates to apply for the MBA executive in healthcare administrator program will have to provide the No Objection Certificate (NOC).
About FMS Delhi MBA 2019 Application Form
The aspirants who have completed their graduation or someone who is longing to pursue postgraduate, executive or doctoral programs from the Faculty of Management Studies, Delhi must apply on time. So, the FMS Delhi MBA 2019 Application Form has been made available from 8th October 2018. Therefore, the candidates are recommended to through such article to have proper information and further to remain updated with each event of FMS. The candidates need to have appeared in the entrance test of CAT 2018. The candidates based on their CAT 2018 score will get shortlisted for the further round of Extempore Speech and Personal Interview. Then after that, the final merit list is released, based on that the candidates get take admission in the FMS Delhi 2019 session. So, the candidates are advised to go through the article and for more information related to it, drop the query in the section mentioned below.