DU JAT Application Form 2019 – The Delhi University will be releasing the application form of DU JAT 2019 during the second week of May 2019. The application form will be accessible only through online mode. Candidates who wish to seek admission in the University of Delhi and the 15 other affiliated colleges are expected to submit the filled-in DU JAT Application Form 2019 duly on time. Only those candidates who are eligible will be able to take up the DU JAT Entrance Exam 2019. The DU JAT Entrance Exam 2019 will be steered for admission to Bachelor programs that can be classified rendering to the Institute proposing them.
- Bachelor of Management Studies (BMS)
- A. (Hons) Business Economics
- BBA (Financial Investment Analysis)
|DU JAT 2019 Application Events||Important Dates (Tentative)|
|Online availability of application form||Second week of May|
|Last date to submit filled-in Application||First week of June|
|Admit Card Release||First week of June|
DU JAT Application Form 2019: Pre-requisites
- Usable and verified email address
- Mobile phone number/ Alternate contact number
- Scanned passport size photo
- Scanned signature of the candidate
- Annual family income of the candidate in INR
- Debit/Credit Card
- Bank Account details
- Higher secondary Mark sheet
DU JAT Application Form 2019: How to fill the application form?
- Visit the official website of the University of Delhi.
- Search for the link to fill in the application form and click on it.
- Blank application form appears on the screen.
- Applicants must fill in their name, date of birth, the name of the father, name of the mother, address, valid email address, mobile number.
- Also, applicants must fill the education details on the application form.
- After completing the application form, applicants must submit the necessary documents supporting the information given.
- Applicants must upload scanned copies of their photo and signature along with the application form.
- Then the applicants will have to pay the application fee.
- Applicants can use their credit card/debit card or Internet banking to pay the application fee.
- Print at least two copies of the application form and keep them safe for future purposes.
DU JAT Application Form 2019: Application Fee
- General and OBC category: INR 500 for every course
- SC/ST/PWD categories: INR 250 for every course
DU JAT Application Form 2019: Required Documents
|Type of Documents||Document File Size||Dimensions|
|Passport Size Photograph||50 KB||100px (width) X 140px (height)|
|Signature of the candidate||50 KB||140px (width) X 60px (height)|
|Self-Attested ID Proof (Driving License/PAN Card/Aadhar Card/Voter’s Identity Card/Passport)||100 KB||NA|
|Self-attested Caste certificate||100 KB||NA|
|Self-attested copy PwD certificate||100 KB||NA|
|Self-attested mark sheets||100 KB||NA|
|Self-attested sports certificates (If applicable)||100 KB||NA|
DU JAT Application Form 2019: Key Points to Note
- The application forms must be duly filled in and submitted along with the application fee receipt before the due date.
- The online form can only be accessed if a login ID is created. The login ID and password will continue to be used to access all information related to the courses.
- Once the login ID has been generated, the applicant must complete the application form. Applicants must ensure that they complete the application form absolutely and precisely
- The DU JAT Application Form 2019 form can be completed and submitted via the online mode from the official website only.
- If for any reason the DU JAT Application Form 2019 process cannot be completed, the applicant can select the option ‘ Save and log out ‘. Later, the process can be accomplished with the login ID and password
- Once the procedure is complete, the applicant will obtain a “confirmation slip” that must be carried at the time of counseling.
- All the details provided by the applicant should match with the documents provided. Else the application may be considered void and canceled.
- Without uploading the mandatory documents the candidates will not be able to preview their application nor be able to pay the application fee. The university will accept self-attested copies of documents/documents provided by DU JAT 2019
- Admission is not permitted under any circumstances without the original certificate on behalf of the applicant.