DU JAT 2019 Counselling– Delhi University is the authority that is responsible for DU JAT exam whose application form will be released online in the first week of May 2019. DU JAT is also called as Delhi University Joint Admission Test. It is the university level entrance test which is conducted for the candidates who wish to pursue the programmes of BMS or Bachelor of Management Studies, BBA (FIA), BA (Hons), Business Economics etc. DU JAT 2019 exam will be held in the third week of June 2019. The applicants are supposed to be there at the examination center on the date and time as given in the admit card. The result announcement will be made by the DU in the first week of July 2019 and after that, the selected applicants will have to go through the process of GD and PI. The candidates who will qualify the round of GD and PI will be given the opportunity to appear in the DU JAT 2019 counselling which will begin from the first week of July 2019. The candidates need to furnish certain important documents in original at the time of counselling.
This article discusses the DU JAT 2019 counselling procedure, details and facts about the same, events and dates pertaining to counselling schedule, procedure of admission, seat allotment and necessary documents. The applicants need to be aware of these facts before attending the counselling.
DU JAT 2019 Counselling: Important Dates
The below given table talks about the events related to DU JAT exam 2019 and their tentative schedule:
|Release of DU JAT Application form online||First week of May 2019|
|End date for submission of DU JAT application form 2019||Last week of May 2019|
|Admit card issuance date||First week of June 2019|
|DU JAT Exam 2019||Third week of June 2019|
|Announcement of DU JAT result 2019||First week of July 2019|
|Commencement of counselling||First week of July 2019|
Schedule for DU JAT 2019 Counselling
The applicants who will be selected as per the merit list need to appear for the process of counselling via online mode. The DU JAT 2019 Counselling will be commenced in the month of July and August 2019. The selection of the candidates for the admission to various courses will be made on the grounds of the score in the entrance exam and the overall ranking in the merit list. The counselling consists of the steps right from the online registration and submission of counselling fee, to the verification of documents, filling of choices and allotment of seats.
Procedure for DU JAT 2019 Counselling
- Delhi University will publish the list of the first admission for the courses of BMS, BBE, and BBA (FIA) in the second week of July 2019. After this, the applicants need to submit the documents for verification and get the admission approval from the institute in the second to third week of July 2019.
- The procedure for counselling will be commenced once the result will be out. The authority will prepare the rank list of the candidates who will qualify the DU JAT 2019 exam and on this ground, the candidates will appear in the counselling.
- After the merit list will be published, the authority will call the applicants as per their tanking to appear in the process of counselling that will be organized in various rounds as per the availability of the seats.
- The applicants who will attain higher score and top ranking in the list of merit will be allowed to take part in the counselling and will be given the opportunity to appear in the first round of counselling. Thus, their probability of getting the seats of their choice will be more.
- The process of DU JAT 2019 admission will not be considered completed as long as the seats in the counselling process will be vacant. The maximum limit of six sessions will be there in the DU JAT counselling process.
Seat Allotment: DU JAT 2019 Counselling
DU conducts the entrance exam of DU JAT 2019 with the purpose to provide admissions to the candidates in various courses like BMS or Bachelor of Management Studies, BA (Hons) Business Economics and Bachelor of Business Administration or Financial Investment Analysis. The merit list of the applicants who will clear the DU JAT exam will be prepared on the grounds of the marks in the entrance test and also the 12th standard score will be considered. There is the tentative figure of 1147 seats that will be available for the applicants in the above-given courses. While preparing the merit list, the weightage of the DU JAT entrance exam will be 65% and that of a 12th standard score will be 35%.
Documents Required for DU JAT 2019 Counselling
The candidates will have to provide some important documents and certificates in original form during the process of DU JAT 2019 Counselling. Those who fail to furnish the documents will not be able to get admission to the courses and the Institute has the right to cancel the counselling at any stage. The list of the documents is given as under:
- DU JAT hall ticket 2019
- Documents pertaining to educational or academic qualification in original
- DU JAT scorecard 2019
- Category Certificate
- Set of photocopies of all the original documents
- Five latest photographs
This is all about the DU JAT 2019 Counselling. Those who will find any query or doubt after reading the content can simply get in touch with us online.