DU JAT 2019 Admit Card- DU or Delhi University is the apex authority to organize the DU JAT exam every year. The selected candidates will get the opportunity to pursue various graduation courses from the top most affiliated colleges and institutes. Those who wish to apply for this exam need to fill the application online within the given time and then visit the DU website in the third week of June 2019 to download the DU JAT 2019 Admit Card. The availability of the admit card will be online only and the authority will not send any printed copy to the candidates through courier. The candidates should remember the fact that DU JAT admit card is quite necessary to appear in the exam and thus every applicant will have to download it from the website without any fault else they will not be permitted to appear in the DU JAT exam which will be held in the third week of June 2019. Only those applicants who have submitted the application online and also deposited the application fee amount successfully will be able to get the access of the admit card. The candidates need to take the hard copies of the admit card and get them signed by the invigilator on the day of exam.
This article is all about the DU JAT 2019 Admit Card, important dates pertaining to the exam, the detailed process to download the hall ticket online, the information mentioned on the admit card, some necessary instructions that the applicants need to follow in the examination hall and much more.
Important Dates related to DU JAT 2019 Admit Card
|Start date for of online Application||Third week of May 2019|
|End date for Application||First week of June 2019|
|Admit Card issuance||Third week of June 2019|
|Date of the DU JAT exam||Third week of June 2019|
|Result announcement||First week of July 2019|
|Commencement of counseling||Third to Fourth week of July 2019|
How to Download the DU JAT 2019 Admit Card?
The applicants who have applied for the DU JAT exam 2019 will get the access of the admit card on the website of the university. They need to take out the print of the DU JAT 2019 Admit Card and check the details properly. In case of any mistake in the information mentioned there, the applicants can get in touch with the authority and provide them the necessary documents for the rectification of the details. The below given step by step process will definitely help you to download the DU JAT 2019 Admit Card from the website of DU. Let’s have a look:
- The applicants should go to the home page of the web portal and click on the already registered user. Then they need to enter the login id and password that was generated at the time of online application form submission and tap on the submit button.
- Once the login credentials are entered, the relevant page will be displayed on the screen where there is a tab for DU JAT 2019 Admit Card.
- The applicants then need to click on the link for admit card and download the same to see whether all the information is correct or not.
- Once everything is checked appropriately, the candidates need to take two hard copies of the same and keep them for further use.
- Note that this admit card is the proof of your appearance in the examination hall. Hence, never forget to bring it on the day of DU JAT exam 2019.
Details on DU JAT 2019 Admit Card
The applicants will have to check certain details on the DU JAT 2019 Admit Card once it is downloaded online. In case of any discrepancy or error, they should immediately report the issue to the officials in Delhi University and rectify the error before the examination date. The information that is given on the hall ticket for DU JAT exam 2019 is as under:
- The latest passport size photograph of the applicant will be there and that should match with the one uploaded online at the time of submitting the application form.
- Roll number of the applicant
- Address of the test centre
- Date and timing of the exam
- Time of reporting at the venue of the exam
- Instructions related to the DU JAT exam 2019.
Important Points to Remember about DU JAT 2019 Admit Card
DU JAT 2019 Admit Card is the compulsory document that all the aspirants should carry on the day of DU JAT exam without any fault. There are certain mandatory instructions that are laid down by the university and all the candidates who are appearing in this exam will have to keep them in mind before giving the exam:
- The candidates will get the link of the admit card on the official website of the university. They need to enter the login credentials in order to access the page for DU JAT 2019 Admit Card.
- The applicants need to bring the admit card on the examination day to show the same to the invigilator and then only the entry will be given to them. They need to sign on the admit card in the presence of the invigilator. The candidates are suggested not to sign on the admit card without the presence of the invigilator else they won’t be allowed to sit in the exam.
- The candidates are advised to retain the admit card till the process of the admission gets over as this document may be needed at any stage.
- All the aspirants who have filled the form successfully will get the admit card online. In case, the candidates’ application will get canceled before the issuance of the admit card due to some reason, their admit card will not be uploaded on the website.
- The applicants are suggested to present at the examination venue one hour in advance to avoid any inconvenience or hassle.
- The candidates cannot use other than blue or black ball pen to tick mark the answers in the sheet.
- The candidates need to submit the answer sheet within the given time to the invigilator and then only they can leave the examination hall.
The application process for DU JAT 2019 exam will be started from the second week of June 2019 and will continue till the first week of June 2019. The applicants need to apply properly and then download the admit card as per the process mentioned above. For any query or doubt related to the DU JAT 2019 Admit Card, write to us.