CUSAT CAT MBA 2019 Application Form- CUSAT CAT MBA stands for Cochin University of Science & Technology Common Aptitude Test MBA. The CUSAT CAT is conducted every year by Cochin University in the university level. The admission to MBA program is done through the entrance exam scores of CAT, MAT, and CMAT. CAT exam is also conducted to provide admission to various courses like MCA, M.Tech, LLM and B.Tech programs. The candidates who will qualify the CAT, CMAT and MAT will become eligible for admission in MBA program. Major MBA courses offered by CUSAT are MBA in Travel & Tourism (TT), MBA in International Business (IB). The application form will be available in online mode only and candidates have to fill the application form through online mode. The CUSAT CAT MBA 2019 Application Form will be released on the official website of CUSAT. The tentative date for CUSAT CAT Application Form 2019 will be in the 1st week of February 2019. The candidates should submit the application before the last date that will be on the last week of February 2019. The article will give information about CUSAT CAT MBA 2019 Application Form.
Important Dates for CUSAT CAT MBA 2019 Application Form
The candidates can get an idea about CUSAT CAT MBA 2019 from the tentative date mention in the table below:
|Important Events||Dates (Tentative)|
|Release date of Application Form||1st week of February 2019|
|Closing Date of Application Form (Without Fine)||Last week of February 2019|
|Closing Date of Application Form (With Fine)||1st week of March 2019|
Steps to fill up CUSAT CAT MBA 2019 Application Form
The section given below will provide information to the candidate about the process of filling up the application form:
- The Cochin University will release the CUSAT CAT MBA 2019 Application Form on its official website.
- The application form will only be available in online mode.
- Candidates can fill up the application before the 1st week of March 2019 with late fees.
- The candidates should enter the personal details like name, father’s name, mother name, age, gender, date of birth, caste, educational qualification, mobile number, email address, correspondence address, permanent address, etc.
- After filling up the application form candidates are required to upload the photograph and signature in JPEG format.
- After that, the candidates have to review the application form and finally submit the application form.
- After paying the application fee candidates are required to take print out of the application form for later use.
Documents required with CUSAT CAT MBA 2019 Application Form
These are the format and size of the documents that are required to be uploaded after the completion of the application form for CUSAT CAT MBA 2019 given in the table below:
|Document Required||Uploading Size|
|Candidates should upload the following documents in the following format
Photo Image Dimension size: 4.5 cm X 3.5cm
|Signature||Candidates are required to upload the signature in the following ways
Photo Image Dimension size: 3.5 cm x 1.5 cm
|Other Important Documents Required||Candidates are required to upload the important documents such as
· Date of Birth
· 10th standard Marksheet
· 10+2 Marksheet
· BBA Result
· Caste certificate
· Age Proof Certificate
· Educational Qualification Certificate
· Domicile Certificate
The application fee for CUSAT CAT 2019 can be paid in three ways that are given below and candidates are required to follow the given instruction to know the procedure of fee payment:
- In the first method, the candidates are required to download and print the SBI challan and submit the application fee from any branches of SBI with the challan.
- In the next method, candidates are required to make payment through internet banking facility of SBI. For paying the application fee candidates are required to enter their SBI account in online mode and select the ‘Power Jyothi Fee Collection (PUL)’ from third party transfer. The candidates have to enter in the login section the details such as fee reference number and date of birth. After that, the candidates are required to keep the fee receipt for later use.
- In this method, the candidates should log in to the online payment mode from the university website. It can be paid through Net banking, Credit or Debit card.
The application fee for the General candidates will be Rs 1000 and for the reserved category, candidates will be Rs 500. For the International candidates, it will be Rs 6000.