CMAT 2019 Syllabus – The syllabus of CMAT 2019 is considered as the key to qualify the entrance test as it contains the detailed information about the sections that are quantitative techniques and data interpretation, logical reasoning, general awareness, and language comprehension and the topics covered under each above-mentioned section. The candidates with the help of CMAT 2019 syllabus can prepare the study chart by analyzing their weakest portion that will further help to fortify that particular topic by more practice. However, candidates besides going through the syllabus of CMAT 2019 must also check the exam pattern that will help them to understand the whole pattern of the exam and the question paper too including time duration, mode, and medium of exam, marking scheme etc. with the help of that a candidate can prepare accordingly and score high percentile. Therefore, the aspiring candidates must scrutinize the details that are provided in this article to have comprehensive info about the CMAT 2019 syllabus as well as exam pattern.
CMAT 2019 Exam Pattern
|1.||Mode of Examination||Online Mode (CBT)|
|2.||Medium of the Exam||English|
|5.||Number of Sections||4|
|6.||Number of Questions||100|
- The exam will be conducted online. (Computer-Based Test)
- The Language of the exam will be English.
- You will get 3hrs to complete the exam.
- The exam will be in MCQ format. (Objective Type Question)
- The total number of questions is going to be 100 divided into 4 sections. Each Section is going to carry 100 marks
- Total marks for CMAT 2019 is 400.
This was the complete overview of the CMAT 2019 Exam Pattern. Now, let us know the CMAT 2019 Syllabus.
CMAT 2019 Syllabus
The question paper for CMAT 2019 is divided into 4 sections and there will be 400 questions in total.
|S.No.||Section and Subject Name||Total Number of Questions||Marks for each Section|
Quantitative Techniques & Data Interpretation
The Topics you have to Study in Each Chapter are:
Section A: Quantitative and Techniques & Data Interpretation
- Profit and Loss
- Time and Calendar
- Simple Interest and Compound Interest
- Number System
- Quadratic and Linear Equations
- Work and Time
- Time, Speed and Distance
- Allegations and Mixtures
- Permutation and Combinations
- Section B: Logical Reasoning
- Critical Reasoning
- Assertion and Reasoning
- True and False Statements
- Assumption, Premise and Conclusion
- Linear Arrangements
- Strong and Weak Arguments
- Sequences and Series
- Cause and Effect
- Statements and Assumptions
- Series, Coding and Decoding
- Blood Relationship Test
- Statement and Conclusion
- Symbol Based Problems
- Section C: Language Comprehension
- Reading Comprehension
- One Word Substitutions
- Antonyms and Synonyms
- Paragraph Completion
- English Usage Errors
- Sentence Rearrangement
- Sentence Creation
- Section D: General Awareness
- Indian Constitution
- Economy and Business
- Science and Technology
- Current Affairs
- International Affairs
- Persons in News
- Other Related Subjects
Few tips to cover CMAT 2019 Syllabus
- First of all, prepare the study plan on the daily, weekly, and monthly basis and follow it accordingly.
- Go through the syllabus thoroughly.
- To start with the basics first choose those topics you’re good at. Then move on to the difficult topics.
- Select good reference books and study materials and try to learn different methods or tricks for solving the complex questions.
- Go for Online Mock Test that will help the candidates in learning the time-management skills which will prove to be beneficial for the CMAT 2019 main exam.
- Don’t pressurize yourself for completing the course fast. Take proper time to understand each topic and rest to kill your fatigue.
We have provided you with the complete CMAT 2019 Syllabus. If you have any queries regarding CMAT 2019 Syllabus please let us know by writing it in the comment box given below