CMAT 2019 Sample Papers – The aspirants willing to appear for CMAT need to prepare for the exam by planning the study strategy. The sample paper basically gives you an idea of exam pattern, syllabus, types of question asked, and duration of time to complete the exam. This also benefits the candidates in many ways like improve their question-solving skills, enhance speed and boost up the confidence. The candidates can download the previous year sample paper from the below-given link in this article. Solving the question paper will help you to select the least time-consuming questions as well as you can attempt the maximum number of questions, besides it will help to improve the speed and accuracy. The Mock test is also available to make you understand the pattern. CMAT 2019 will be conducted by AICTE in the month of January 2019 in online mode. The test paper will consist of 100 multiple choice questions and time allotted to complete this exam is 3 hours. Most of the aspirants are scared about CMAT exam due to its question type and style of questions asked. To tail off this worry, we provide you CMAT sample paper so that your preparation period becomes a smooth sail. Candidate must read this article to fetch the information on the CMAT 2019 Sample Papers.
CMAT 2019 Sample Papers – Exam Pattern
Before moving further to CMAT sample paper, let’s have a look at CMAT 2019 exam pattern. As per the exam pattern of CMAT 2018, the test paper has four sections carrying 25 questions in each section of multiple choice questions. The time duration is of three hours.
|Mode of exam||Computer-based test|
|Type of questions||Objective or MCQ|
|Duration of exam||3 hours (180 minutes)|
|Number of questions||100; 25 questions in each section|
|Marking Scheme|| 4 marks for a correct answer,
-1 for the wrong answer
Section – wise details
|Section||Number of Questions||Total marks|
|Quantitative Techniques & Data Interpretation||25||100|
The test paper consists of 100 question carrying 400 marks. The exam duration is of 180 minutes. Each correct answer is given four marks and -1 is deducted for wrong answers. No marks are deducted for unattempted questions.
CMAT 2019 Sample papers – Download sample paper here
For ease of the candidate, previous year sample papers are given below. You can download these sample paper and solve it; by solving the previous year sample paper will give you an idea of the type of questions, number of question and topics covered as well as minimum time required to solve the paper.
|Sample Paper||Links to download|
|Paper – 1||Download here|
|Paper – 2||Download Here|
|Paper – 3||Download Here|
|Paper – 4||Download Here|
|Paper – 5||Download Here|
|Paper – 6||Download Here|
Benefits of solving the CMAT 2019 Sample Papers
Candidates must solve the previous year question paper as it is the best resource to practice for the exam. There are various benefits like you will be able to know the exam pattern, type of question and how much time is required to solve each section.
- You will be able to understand your weakness and strength.
- Increases the speed and accuracy
- Builds confidence in the candidate.
- Enhanced and develops time – management skill.
- Boost up their confidence level and helps them to learn from their mistake.
CMAT 2019 Sample papers – Preparation tips
- First, know the exam pattern as this will help you to build the study strategy.
- Go through the syllabus thoroughly
- Make your fundamental and basic concepts strong as the question asked in the exam are based on the basic concept. Having strong knowledge will lead you to score well in the exam so keep on revising as revision is very important.
- Practice as many as sample paper and mock test paper.
- Time management is essential for any entrance exam. Candidates must practice solving the question paper accordingly.
- Try to practice shortcuts as it helps to increase the speed and helps in solving the question in less time.
- Candidates must stay calm and focused.
For any clarification related to CMAT 2019 Sample papers, you can solve your queries by leaving your comment in the below-given comment box.