CMAT Merit list 2019 –The merit list of Common Management Admission Test will be released by the National Testing Agency (NTA) after the declaration of result. NTA will release the CMAT 2019 merit list in the second week of February 2019 for the candidates willing to pursue postgraduate management programs from top AICTE approved B-school. The merit list of CMAT 2019 will be available in the PDF format containing the All India Rank (AIR) of the candidates. However, details like candidate’s name, roll number, candidate’s AIR rank, section-wise and overall, rank and percentile will be mentioned on the merit list of CMAT 2019. The merit list of CMAT 2019 will be prepared based on the marking scheme i.e. the candidates will be given +4 marks for each correct answer whereas, for an incorrect answer, there will be deduction of 1 mark. Therefore, the candidates must know that the merit list of CMAT 2019 helps in selecting the candidates for admissions to the courses offered. Lastly, candidates are recommended to read this article in order to gain complete details of CMAT Merit List 2019.
CMAT Merit List 2019 – Important Dates
The aspiring aspirants appearing for CMAT 2019 entrance exam can get the details of the important dates as furnished below:
|CMAT 2019 exam||January 2019|
|The Result of CMAT 2019||2nd week, February 2019|
|CMAT merit list||2nd week, February 2019|
How to check CMAT Merit List 2019?
The CMAT 2019 result has been declared by AICTE on the CMAT official website. The candidates can check the merit list from the same website. Follow the below steps to check CMAT Merit list 2019:
- Firstly, visit the CMAT official website.
- Then, click on the link CMAT 2019 Merit List.
- Type Ctrl + F and type your name to check the rank, marks, and percentile.
What are the details in CMAT Merit list 2019?
The All India Merit List that can be downloaded from the official website displays the overall list of candidates with the following details:
- Candidate’s name
- CMAT 2019 Roll number
- Section wise scores
- Section wise percentiles
- Total scores
- Total percentiles
How CMAT 2019 Merit list is prepared?
- The scores are calculated on the basis of marking schemes
- +4 for every correct answer
- -1 for every incorrect answer
- A national merit ranking system will be based on total score.
- The percentile is calculated by the following formula
P= (N – R) / N x 100
- P= percentile
- N = Total number of candidates appearing for the exam
- R = Rank of the candidate
- In case 2 or more candidates secure the same rank then all the candidates will be assigned the same rank and the names will be displayed in alphabetical order. Also, the Rank of the subsequent candidates will then be extended by the number of additional students having the same Rank. For example, if four students are at 35th Rank then the subsequent student will be ranked as 39th.
CMAT 2019- Points to Remember
- The result for CMAT exam 2019 will be declared only on the official website www.aicte-cmat.in.
- The conducting authority, AICTE, declares 2 lists – All India Merit List & State Merit List.
- The CMAT 2019 merit lists can be accessed under “Past Results” tab on the homepage of the official website.
- For any queries or concerns regarding the download of the CMAT scorecard 2019, candidates can contact the AICTE authorities till the time downloading option for Score Card is available.
For more queries regarding CMAT 2019 Merit List, you can ask us by leaving your comment in the comment box