CMAT 2019 Latest Updates – According to the latest updates of CMAT 2019, the result cum scorecard of CMAT 2019 has been declared on 6th February 2019 in online mode merely. Therefore, no any candidates will receive the CMAT 2019 result via post or any other medium and have to visit the website of NTA to download the same. To download the result cum scorecard of CMAT 2019, candidates have to use the login credentials (registration number and roll number) which were generated after the completion of the registration process. The CMAT 2019 result contains the basic details of the candidates, their sectional as well as overall score, sectional as well as overall percentile etc. Furthermore, the National Testing Agency has announced that any kind of correspondence by the candidates for re-checking or re-evaluation will not be entertained. Thus, candidates who appeared in the CMAT 2019 exam which was conducted on 28th January 2019 must download the result cum scorecard on a priority basis. Further, apply for your choice of college after the release of cutoff percentile and start preparing for the selection procedure round to get selected and take admission in their choice of management college. Lastly, read the article and stay tuned to our website to get more such latest updates.
Click Here to Download the CMAT 2019 Result
CMAT 2019 Latest Updates Details
The exam conducting authority i.e. National Testing Agency (NTA) has declared the result of CMAT 2019. National Testing Agency, the conducting body of CMAT 2019 has uploaded the result cum scorecard on 6th February 2019 in online mode, and the aspirants need to visit the official website of CMAT download the same. To download the result, candidates have to visit the official website of CMAT 2019 and further, they have to click on the link of ‘Download CMAT 2019 result’. Post which a dialog box will appear on the screen where the candidates have to bestow the login credentials which were generated after the completion of the registration process. After submitting the details, the result will appear on the screen which the candidates must download the lastly, take the hard copy for the further reference.
NTA has declared the CMAT 2019 result in PDF format on 6th of February on the official website of NTA from where the candidates can view their result. The result has been declared in two forms that is All India Merit List and State Merit List and the CMAT 2019 merit list consists of candidates roll number, rank, and scores.
Steps to fill the Application Form:
- First, you need to visit the official website of NTA and click on New registration to get register for the exam.
- In the registration page, the candidates need to fill up the necessary fields with personal information like name, parent’s name, date of birth, gender, religion, caste, etc.
- After completing the registration, the user will receive valid user id and password and then you will be redirected to the payment page to pay cash for the applying of CMAT 2019 application form.
- The payment can be done both through online and on offline. Under online, the candidate can make payment by using their credit or debit card. But while offline with 3 copies of challan they can make the payment to State Bank of India Branch by submitting the challan.
- After payment, the candidate will receive the message for confirmation of payment.
- Then the candidate needs to fill up the personal and educational details in the form
- After completion, click on view or modify button if you want to make some changes or else accept the declaration and click on the finish button.
Once you click on finish, form and will get finally submitted and you will no longer be able to do any modification on the form and then your form will get successfully submitted of CMAT 2019 form.