CMAT 2019 Latest Updates – Candidates intended to appear in CMAT 2019 entrance exam ought to remain updated with the latest updates that have been made by the National Testing Agency, the new conducting body has extended the deadline for CMAT 2019 registration till 7th December 2018 which was earlier 30th November 2018. However, all other dates except the last date for registration are same. Now, the candidates who have not applied yet for CMAT 2019 must not delay and go for filling up the application form in online mode as soon as possible. Before, registering themselves, candidates must also check out the eligibility criteria. In case any candidate does not fulfill the requirements set up by NTA, the application form of the candidate will get rejected. Therefore, candidates to get into top management college for management must fill the form before the deadline and also read the article to the end to fetch detailed information about the CMAT 2019 latest updates.
Click Here to fill CMAT 2019 Application Form
CMAT 2019 Latest Updates Details
The exam conducting authority i.e. National Testing Agency (NTA) has released the important dates for CMAT 2019. National Testing Agency, the conducting body of CMAT 2019 has been released the application form online from November 1, 2018, and the aspirants need to visit the official website of CMAT to register for the exam. After the successful registration, ID and password will be generated that will be sent to the registered email ID and mobile number of candidates. The candidates can now log in and fill the application form by entering the details and uploading the essential documents along with the application fee. The candidates need to select three cities as their test cities according to their convenience. The last step is to upload the scanned images of photograph and signature to complete the registration process. The last date for submission of application form along with the application fee is until 7th December 2018.
After the successful submission of application form, the candidates can now download the admit card from the official website of CMAT on 7th of January 2019. Candidates will even receive their admit card of CMAT 2019 exam will be held on 28th January 2019 on their registered email id.
NTA will release the CMAT 2019 result in PDF format on 10th of February in the official website of NTA from where the candidates can view their result. The result will be declared in two forms that is All India Merit List and State Merit List and the CMAT 2019 merit list will consist of candidates roll number, rank, and scores.
Steps to fill the Application Form:
- First, you need to visit the official website of NTA and click on New registration to get register for the exam.
- In the registration page, the candidates need to fill up the necessary fields with personal information like name, parent’s name, date of birth, gender, religion, caste, etc.
- After completing the registration, the user will receive valid user id and password and then you will be redirected to the payment page to pay cash for the applying of CMAT 2019 application form.
- The payment can be done both through online and on offline. Under online, the candidate can make payment by using their credit or debit card. But while offline with 3 copies of challan they can make the payment to State Bank of India Branch by submitting the challan.
- After payment, the candidate will receive the message for confirmation of payment.
- Then the candidate needs to fill up the personal and educational details in the form
- After completion, click on view or modify button if you want to make some changes or else accept the declaration and click on the finish button.
Once you click on finish, form and will get finally submitted and you will no longer be able to do any modification on the form and then your form will get successfully submitted of CMAT 2019 form.