CMAT 2019 Application Form– All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE) conducts CMAT Exam every year through online mode to take admission in the colleges/ universities affiliated with it. CMAT 2019 exam will hold immense significance for the candidates who want to adore their academic credentials with PG programmes in management- MBA, PGCM, and Executive PGCM. AICTE will furnish the CMAT exam related details such as application form, eligibility criteria, exam pattern, etc. on its official webpage. The CMAT 2019 application form will also be released online on the official website. The aspirants, who will qualify CMAT 2019 exam, will be eligible to secure their admission in the top-notch colleges & universities approved by AICTE. As usual, this exam is expected to be held in January 2019. After cracking the CMAT 2019, the candidates will be selected for further rounds including Written Test, GD & PI.
This article is no less than the treasure trove for the candidates who want to participate in CMAT 2019 and are eager to know the impeccable CMAT 2019 Application Form Procedure.
Important Details related to CMAT 2019
|CMAT 2019||Important Dates|
|Application form availability||Oct 2018|
|CMAT 2019 Application Form Last Date||Dec 2018|
|CMAT Admit Card 2019||Jan 2019|
|CMAT 2019 Exam||Jan 2019|
|CMAT Answer Key 2019||After 1 or 2 weeks of exam|
|Result 2019||Feb 2019|
CMAT 2019 Eligibility Criteria
For people who are interested to do their career path in technical education, they must satisfy the minimum eligibility criteria in order to apply for CMAT 2019 Application Form exam. Criteria follow,
- Candidate must be the Indian Citizen
- Candidate graduated from the recognized university can apply for the CMAT exam
- Final year graduate students can also apply for the exam if their result is announced before conducting the exam.
- Regardless of age, a candidate can apply for the exam
- No limit to the number of attempts, candidates can apply for it since the exam is conducted once in a year.
CMAT Exam Pattern 2019
CMAT is considered as one of the difficult exams so that the students need to work harder and smarter ever in order to gain good marks in the CMAT 2019 Application Form for pursuing exams. To make good marks, they must be aware of the exam pattern and syllabus CMAT 2019.
To know the syllabus and exam pattern kindly refer our official link
Steps to fill Application form
- First, visit the official webpage, and click on New registration to get register for the exam
- In the registration page, the user needs to give all the necessary fields with personal information like name, parent’s name, date of birth, gender, religion, caste, etc.
- After completing this, the user will receive valid user id and password and then will be redirected to the payment page to pay cash for the applying of CMAT exam.
- Here, the payment process can be done both online and on offline. Under online, the candidate can use their credit or debit card to make the payment. But while offline with 3 copies of challan they can make the payment to State Bank of India Branch by submitting the challan.
- After payment, the candidate will receive the message for confirmation of payment.
- Then the candidate needs to give the valid and true personal and educational details in the form
- After completion, click on view or modify button if people want to do some changes else accept the declaration and click finish button.
Once you click on finish, form and will get finally submitted and you will no longer be able to do any modification on the form and then your form will get successfully submitted.
To download admit card
Candidates can download their admit card till the exam date and to download the admit card they must follow these steps to successfully attend their exam with the admit card.
- Go to the official website of cmat exam
- Select existing user and login with your user id and password
- Tap on Download admit card link
- Save admit card and take the printed copy of the admit card.
Get registered with CMAT and choose the career of your dream. To know more information kindly refer our official website CMAT 2019 Application Form.