CMAT 2019 Application Form – The application form for CMAT 2019 has been made available from 1st November 2018 by the conducting body i.e. National Testing Agency (NTA). Furthermore, the last date for the submission of application form has been extended from 30th November 2018 to 7th December 2018. The entrance test of CMAT offers admission in AICTE approved universities or institutions for postgraduate management programs like MBA, PGDM, executive PGDM, etc. from. The candidates after the completion of the registration process can infill the application form through online mode. But before that, all the candidates need to go through the eligibility criteria in order to check whether they meet or fulfill the requirement set up by NTA or not. Moreover, the candidates while filling the application form must keep all the significant document handy, fill all the correct or can say relevant details and lastly check twice before doing the final submission. At last, candidates are suggested to fill the application form on a priority basis for avoiding the last-minute rush and read all the information provided in this article related to updated important dates, eligibility criteria, exam pattern etc.
Important Details Related to CMAT 2019
|CMAT 2019||Important Dates|
|Application form availability||November 1, 2018 (Released)|
|CMAT 2019 Application Form Last Date||December 7, 2018|
|CMAT Admit Card 2019||January 7, 2019|
|CMAT 2019 Exam||January 28, 2019 (Monday)|
|CMAT Answer Key 2019||1st week of February 2019 (Expected)|
|Result 2019||Feb 10, 2019|
Click Here to fill CMAT 2019 Application Form
For people who are interested to do their career path in technical education, they must satisfy the minimum eligibility criteria in order to apply for CMAT 2019 Application Form exam. Criteria follow,
- Candidate must be the Indian Citizen
- Candidate graduated from the recognized university can apply for the CMAT exam
- Final year graduate students can also apply for the exam if their result is announced before conducting the exam.
- Regardless of age, a candidate can apply for the exam
- No limit to the number of attempts, candidates can apply for it since the exam is conducted once in a year.
Steps to fill CMAT 2019 Application Form
- First, visit the official webpage, and click on New registration to get register for the exam
- In the registration page, the user needs to give all the necessary fields with personal information like name, parent’s name, date of birth, gender, religion, caste, etc.
- After completing this, the user will receive valid user id and password and then will be redirected to the payment page to pay cash for the applying of CMAT 2019 exam.
- Here, the payment process can be done both online and on offline. Under online, the candidate can use their credit or debit card to make the payment. But while offline with 3 copies of challan they can make the payment to State Bank of India Branch by submitting the challan.
- After payment, the candidate will receive the message for confirmation of payment.
- Then the candidate needs to give the valid and true personal and educational details in the form
- After completion, click on view or modify button if people want to do some changes else accept the declaration and click finish button.
Once you click on finish, form and will get finally submitted and you will no longer be able to do any modification on the form and then your form will get successfully submitted.
CMAT 2019 Registration Fee
Candidates after entering all the required details asked in the CMAT 2019 application form must make the payment of an application fee through online or offline mode. However, the application fee varies category-wise and so, the candidates must go through the following table to have detail information regarding the same:
Mode of Payment – CMAT 2019 Application Fee
Candidates can remit the application fee through online as well as offline mode. Therefore, let’s have a look at the following to know the detailed info:
For online mode: candidates can pay the application fee in online mode via credit card, debit card or net banking
For offline mode: Candidates can remit the application fee by taking the print out of e-challan and deposit it at any SBI Branch.
Documents Required for Filling the Application Form
Candidates before proceeding to fill the application form for CMAT 2019 must keep ready all the documents which are mentioned below. Hence, let’s have a glimpse of all the significant documents:
- Mark sheet of 10th, 12th, and Graduation
- Scanned Photograph and Signature
- Valid mobile number and email address
- Details of Work Experience
- Passport, aadhar card (enter last 4 digits only)
Format for Photograph and Signature
Candidates ought to upload the scanned photograph that should be the recent one and the signature in prescribed format and size. Thus, go through the following table and do accordingly for not committing any kind of mistake:
3.5 x 4.5 cm
3.5 x 1.5 cm
Guidelines to be followed while filling the CMAT 2019 Application Form
- First of all, check the eligibility criteria to ensure that the candidate fulfills the requirements set up by NTA.
- Keep all the important documents containing personal and educational details handy.
- Also, keep the Scanned photograph and signature in the prescribed format
- Make sure that you have good Wifi or internet connection for avoiding any kind of interruption that generally occurs because of the poor network.
- Fill all the details correctly and check twice before the final submission
- Moreover, do not forget to take the print out of the confirmation page.
How To Download Admit Card of CMAT 2019
Candidates can download their CMAT 2019 admit card until the commencement of exam and to download the admit card they must follow these steps to successfully attend their exam with the admit card.
- Go to the official website of CMAT 2019 exam
- Select existing user and login with your user id and password
- Tap on Download admit card link
- Save admit card and take the printed copy of the admit card.
CMAT 2019 Exam Centres
Candidates before filling the application form must go through the following table in order to know the list of exam centres prescribed by the conducting body. Moreover, candidates have to choose at least 3 exam centres as per their preference and convenience. Therefore, check out the table below and select the exam centres accordingly:
Get registered with CMAT and choose the career of your dream. To know more information kindly refer our official website CMAT 2019 Application Form.