Christ University MBA 2019 Counselling– Christ Entrance Test (CET) will be organized by the Christ University, Bangalore. The examination of CET is expected to be organized in the last week of April 2019. The mode of the language of the examination is English. The candidates need to qualify the Christ Entrance Test for availing the admission through Christ University MBA 2019 Counselling. Christ Entrance Test will be organized for 12 courses which will be available in the Christ University. All the candidates, who will be invited for counselling, must be present individually for counselling on the venue and at the allocated time. All the candidates are required to carry them all the necessary documents to the counselling centre for verification. Failing to produce all the required document in the days of counselling may lead to rejection of the candidate from the admission procedure. This article would provide all the information that would be required by the candidates for preparing themselves for the Christ University MBA 2019 Counselling. It would discuss the counseling procedure of the Christ Entrance Test and provide the list of all the documents required to be produced in the counselling of Christ Entrance Test.
Selection Procedure for Christ University MBA 2019
The following steps are provided for the selection procedure for MBA in Christ University 2019.
- Group Discussion
- Written Test
- Verbal Assessment and Personal Interview
- Academic Performance
Group Discussion: The candidates will be allotted 35 minutes for Group Discussion for each group. The candidates will be allotted 90 seconds for Micro Presentations for each candidate from each group.
Written Assessment: This is the second stage of the selection procedure. The candidates will be allotted 10 minutes to write an essay on the topic given and the essay should not exceed on A4 sheet paper.
Verbal Assessment & Personal interview: A panel of experts will be authorized to conduct the personal interview and verbal assessment.
Academic Performance: The candidates can also be appointed based on their previous academic performance.
The confirmation of the admission will be disclosed to the candidates within the 72 hours of the selection process. The names of the candidates will be published on the official website. The candidates will be able to check the confirmation of admission by logging in to the official website using the registration ID and password.
Documents to be Needed at the Christ University MBA 2019 Counselling
The candidates need to produce the following documents for the completion of the counseling process.
- Print out copy of 10th and 12th standard mark sheet.
- Print out copy of semester mark sheet.
- If the candidate is still pursuing 8th semester, the candidate can submit the print out copy of first to seventh-semester mark sheet.
- Provisional Degree Certificate (if graduated)
- Transfer Certificate
- Migration Certificate
- The candidates should take the print out of South Indian Bank application opening form which is attached with E-admission card. One passport size photograph should be enclosed with the application form to the candidates.
- The candidates who will be assigned the seats should revoke the fees at the South Indian Bank, Christ University, Main Campus Branch.
- Registered candidates of Foreign Regional Registration Officer (FRRO) of Local Police in Bangalore who belongs from International Student Category (ISC) within the limit of 14 days from the date of admission.
All of the above-mentioned documents must be provided at the time of counselling in order to complete the Christ University MBA 2019 Counselling and for providing the candidates with admission to the MBA course in Christ University Bangalore.