Christ University MBA 2019 Admit Card– Christ University is a private university situated in Bangalore, Karnataka, India. It has more than 17000 students with over 800 faculty members serving in this university. It offers both undergraduate and postgraduate courses in various disciplines like Law, Engineering, Social Sciences, Commerce, Humanities, Science, and Management. The candidates can get all the notifications about the admit card, admission procedure, etc. from the official website of the University. The candidates who are interested in pursuing MBA degree can apply for taking admission in this university. Christ Universities also carries various professional courses that include Hotel Management, Social work, Business Management, Engineering, and Tourism. Those candidates who applied for the entrance examination, they will be able to download the Christ University MBA 2019 Admit Card. The candidates will get the link on the official webpage which enables them to download the MBA admit card. It is for the general information to all the candidates that the admit card will not be sent to the candidates via post. All the necessary details regarding Christ University MBA 2019 Admit Card are given in this article.
Christ University MBA Admit Card 2019: Key Info
For any candidate, it is very much important to keep the admit card along with them before they appear for the examination. Without MBA admit card, no candidate will be allowed to enter into the Christ University examination hall.
It is expected that the admit card for Masters of Business Administration 2019 will be released by January 2019. Christ University will conduct the MBA exam probably in the month of Jan 2019. The MBA candidates from any field like Finance, Marketing, Operations, Financial Management and Travel and Tourism Management, their admit card will also be issued before 25th January 2019 and the exam will be held in the same month.
For the executive MBA and the MBA leadership and Management, the releasing date of the admit card will be uploaded in the official website of the university. All the candidates are advised to keep the Christ University MBA 2019 Admit Card properly until the whole admission process gets over.
Download Procedure of Christ University MBA Admit Card
The candidates can get the knowledge of downloading the Christ University MBA 2019 Admit Card from the following steps.
- The first thing what a candidate needs to do is that he/she should visit the link that will be uploaded on the official website in order to download the Christ University MBA2019 Admit Card.
- Now, in order to access the login id, all the candidates are required to enter their Name, Email Id, date of birth along with the application number.
- The candidate can click on the ‘login’ option after entering all the necessary details that are asked.
- After completing all this process, the admit card will be displayed on the screen. The candidates need to click on the ’download’ button to get their Admit card.
It is for the general information to all the candidates that they should take a print out a copy of the Christ University MBA 2019 Admit Card for further references. The students are advised to keep their Admit card in a good condition or else it will not be accepted by the exam authority.
Documents required for Christ University MBA 2019 exam
The candidate is required to carry the following documents before appearing for the examination –
- The candidate should bring the Admit card of the selection process.
- The applicants should bring the soft copy of the filled up application form that must be duly signed by the parents of the candidate.
- The candidate should also bring the Xerox copy of the online payment receipt.
- The candidate needs to bring the passport size photograph with white background.
- Every candidate is required to show their mark sheet of class X, XII and graduation both the original as well as the photocopy of the documents.
- The applicants, who are appearing for the final semester exam, need to submit the mark sheet of all the previous semesters.
- They also need to submit the transfer certificate of the last institute they have attended.
- The candidates that belong from outside India need to show the soft copy of their passport and visa.
Admit Card Details
Christ University MBA 2019 Admit Card contains various details that act as the hall ticket for any candidate.
- Christ University MBA Admit card number
- Name of candidate
- Fathers name of the candidate
- Date of exam
- Time of exam
- Exam Duration
- Course name
- Venue of the exam
Christ University MBA Admit Card 2019 Instructions
All the candidate should follow the important instructions that are given in the admit card in order to avoid any sort of hassle.
- The applicants should reach 30 minutes prior to the examination.
- Before taking the print out of the Christ University MBA 2019 Admit Card, they should thoroughly check if there is any printing mistake. In case of any printing mistake or wrong details found in the admit card, the candidate must contact the University authority for correction.
- No candidates are allowed to carry any sort of cheat papers in the exam hall. If any candidate is found committing any sort of cheating activities, he/she will be immediately suspended from the exam.
- Carrying electronic devices, mobile phones or chargers are strictly prohibited.
- The candidates will not be allowed with any kind of travel allowances.
This is all about the admit card of Christ University MBA 2019. Get in touch with us through the comment section below.