Christ University BBA 2019 – Christ University BBA is the entrance test that will be conducted by Christ University, Bengaluru. The purpose of this exam is to provide admissions to the programmes of undergraduate management every year. The Christ University BBA 2019 exam is organized at the campus of the university in Bengaluru, Kolkata, and NCR. A wide range of BBA programmes is offered by the university which includes BBA Honours, BBA in Travel & Tourism Management, BBA Programme, BBA Finance & IB etc. To appear in the entrance test of Christ University, candidates have to fill the application form which has been started from 8th December 2018. The last date till which the candidates can visit the website online and submit the application form is until 16th of April 2019. In case the applicants are sending the form through courier, the last submission time is 18th April 2019. As far as the admit card availability is concerned, the candidates can genrate it from 20th April 2019.
With the help of this article, the candidates can verify all the information pertaining to Christ University BBA 2019 exam like important dates and events, online and offline application form process, exam pattern, selection procedure, eligibility criteria, admit card download, result in announcement, etc. Go through all such details and then strive hard to prepare your level best for the examination.
|Christ University BBA 2019 Events||Dates|
|Availability of Christ University BBA 2019 Application form||8th December 2018|
|Last date for online form submission||16th April 2019|
|The last date to submit the form along with supporting documents (Closed)||18th April 2019|
|Christ University BBA admit cards issuance date||20th April 2019|
|Christ University BBA 2018 Exam (Concluded)||28th April 2019|
|Micro Presentation, Personal Interview and Skill Assessment Test (Concluded)||8th and 9th May 2019|
|The announcement of Final Selection list||11th May 2019|
The selection procedure for Christ University BBA 2019 exam will involve the below-mentioned two steps:
- Written Entrance exam
- Test for Skill Assessment, PI or Personal Interview and Micro Presentation
After the written entrance examination of Christ University BBA 2019, the candidates will have to go ahead for the Skill Assessment test, Micro Presentation which is for 90 seconds and Personal Interview rounds. The final shortlisting will be done on the grounds of the candidates’ overall performance at all the stages right from the qualification to the past academic records in the class of X and XII. The selection procedure will be conducted at various different centers that are Christ University campus Bengaluru, Kolkata and NCR (National Capital Region).
The application process for this entrance exam has been commenced from 8th of December 2018. The candidates will get the application form on the website of Christ University. The candidates are allowed to fill out the application form online and register themselves for the exam. For this, they will have to create the login credentials by mentioning the valid email address and password. To pay the registration charges online, the candidates can make use of online banking channel like a credit card, debit card or net banking where the payment gateway is highly secured.
Click Here for registration of Christ University BBA 2019
Christ University BBA 2019 Application Fee
The application registration fee for Christ University BBA 2019 is Rs. 5000. The candidates are allowed to choose either online mode for payment or pay the amount through DD. Note that if the candidate cancels the registration for any reason, this application fee amount will not get refunded.
Before applying for the Christ University BBA 2019 entrance exam, the candidates are suggested to read the eligibility criteria. Below are the certain requirements that need to be fulfilled by them in order to appear in this exam:
- The candidates need to pass at the +2 level (Karnataka PUC/ISC/CBSE/NIOS/State Boards) in any stream (Humanities, Social Sciences, Commerce & Management, Sciences) from any reputed Board in India.
- The candidates who are pursuing International curriculum need to have AIU approval and should also carry a grade of not less than ‘C’ or its equivalent.
- The applicants who are appearing for the +2 examinations in the month of March to May 2019 are also eligible to apply with their marks of class X and XI.
This entrance examination of Christ University BBA 2019 includes various topics that the applicants should cover at the time of preparation. Below mentioned are the section-wise subjects in tabular form that are included in the exam.
Section wise syllabus of Christ University BBA
· Legal Terms
· Reading Comprehension
· Jumbled Words
· One-word Substitution
· Incorrect Sentences
Quantitative Ability, Fundamental Mathematics, Numerical Ability
· Profit & Loss
· AP and GP
· Number System
Data Analysis and Interpretation
· Mixed Graphs
· Pie Charts
· Radar Graphs
· Line Charts
· Bar Graphs
Critical, Analytics, Logical Reasoning
· Critical Reasoning
· Blood Relations
General Knowledge and Current Affairs
· Eminent Personalities
· International Events
· UN Bodies
· Awards and Honors
· Science and Technology etc.
· Accounting Equation
· Accounting for Inventories
· Accounts and Accounting Books
· Assets, equities, Liabilities
· Accounting Cycle
· Accounting Transactions
· Accounting Instruments
· Calculating Accounting Earinings
Candidates who have decided to appear in the entrance test of Christ University to seek admission for pursuing BBA program must go through the exam pattern to know the overall pattern of the test paper including mode, question-type, sectioned from which questions will be asked, and above all the marking scheme. Thus, check out the following information provided for the ease of the candidates.
- Mode – The entrance test of Christ University BBA will be conducted in offline mode.
- Question-type – the questions asked in the exam will be only objective-type.
- Number of Questions – the total number of questions asked in the exam will be 120.
- Sections – the test paper will contain questions from 5 sections which are mentioned below.
- Time Duration – the allotment of time will be 2 hours or 120 minutes for the completion of the test paper.
- Marking Scheme – candidates for the correct answer will be given 1 mark and that for the incorrect answer, 0.25 marks will be deducted.
|Topic||Number of Questions||Marks|
|English Language, Verbal Reasoning, Comprehension Skills||20||20|
|General Knowledge, Current Affairs||20||20|
|Quantitative Aptitude, Fundamental Mathematical Operations, Numerical Ability||20||20|
|Critical, Analytical and Logical Reasoning||10||10|
|Data Analysis and Data Interpretation||10||10|
The candidates will be able to generate their admit card from 20th April 2019. Moreover, candidates to download their admit card have to visit the official website wherein candidates have to enter their login credentials to generate the same. Therefore, candidates are suggested to carry their admit card to the examination hall and also check the details mentioned on it carefully along with the important instructions that should be followed by the candidates on the exam day. Further, let’s have a glimpse of the steps required to download the admit card:
Steps to Download Christ University BBA 2019 Admit Card
- Login to the official website of Christ University
- Click on the tab of Admission
- Click on the Admit Card tab
- Enter the login credentials
- The admit card for the Christ university BBA 2019 entrance test will appear on the screen.
- Download and take the print out for the further reference.
Details Mentioned on the Christ University BBA 2019 Admit Card
Candidates after downloading the admit card will be able to preview the details that are below-cited. In case, any kind of discrepancy occurs on the admit card such as misspelt in candidate’s name, partially blurred photograph etc. then get it corrected prior the commencement of the entrance test:
- Name of the candidate
- Application Number or roll number of the candidate
- Exam Time and Date
- Detail of the exam centre
- Photograph and Signature of the candidate
- Other info. Related to the exam
- Important Instructions
Documents Required Along with the Admit Card
Candidates along with the admit card have to carry the documents which are mentioned below in the bullet form. Therefore, candidates are recommended to go through it properly and do not forget to bring these documents along with:
- Valid Identity Proof such as passport, voter ID, Aadhar Card, Driving License etc.
- Photocopy of filled-in application form that should be signed by parent/guardian.
- Original and Photocopy mark sheets of 10th and 12th.
- Transfer Certificate from last institution
- 2-3 passport size recent photographs
- Candidates belonging from the state other than Karnataka have to bring migration certificate.
- Candidates living in foreign country have to bring the photocopy of passport or visa page.
Programs Offered through Christ University BBA 2019
Candidates longing to appear in the entrance test of Christ University BBA 2019 must know that on clearing the entrance test they can choose any of the following courses offered therein:
- BBA (Finance and International Business)
- Bachelor of Law (BBA LLB)(Honors)
- BBA (Tourism and Travel Management)
- Bachelor of Business Administration- Honors
- Bachelor of Business Administration (Finance and Accountancy)
- Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA)
The result will not be released individually after the entrance test of Christ University BBA 2019 and the final list of the selected candidates will be released after the completion of the selection procedure round. Therefore, the result or the merit list will be declared on the basis of the performance of the candidates in selection procedure round, previous academic record, entrance test etc. Now, candidates must go through the following steps to know the procedure to download the result:
Steps to download the result of Christ University BBA 2019
- Visit the website of Christ University BBA 2019
- Click on the admission tab
- Then, option to download the result will appear, click on it.
- Enter the login credentials and click on submit button
- The result or scorecard will appear, download it and take the print out.
Note*- candidates must keep the result safe until they seek admission. Moreover, the validity for Christ University BBA 2019 result or scorecard will be only 1 year.