Christ University BBA 2019 Selection Procedure- Christ University will conduct an entrance examination for BBA program. Every year the authorized body of this university conducts this exam in its campus of Bengaluru, Delhi/ NCR, and Kolkata. This year the BBA 2019 exam will be conducted in the month of April 2019 tentatively. Christ University will implement a selection procedure after the entrance exam. The Christ University BBA 2019 Selection Procedure includes many stages to follow for the students to get admission in the preferred program. After qualifying the exam, the students will be eligible for further rounds of Christ University BBA 2019 Selection Procedure. The conducted body of the exam will provide e-admit card on their official website. The students can receive this admit card before 4-5 days of the scheduled date of exam. This e-admit card will contain the details of the duration of Christ University BBA 2019 Selection Procedure. Every other details and information regarding the selection procedure are available below. These are tentative. Students are suggested to stay connected to us for further information.
Important Dates for Christ University BBA 2019 Selection Procedure
The selection procedure of Christ University BBA 2019 has many important dates for the students to follow. The students are suggested to go through these dates very seriously in order to evade any difficulty later. The important dates are:
|Events||Dates in 2019|
|Christ University BBA 2019 exam schedule||4th week of April.|
|Generation of e-admit card||4th week of April|
|Result declaration date||1st week of May.|
|The date of Micro Presentation, Skill Assessment, and Personal Interview will be organized from||4th week of April to 1st week of May.|
|The final selection test will be on||1st week of May.|
The above-mentioned dates are tentative. The candidates can go through the official website of Christ University to check the further updates or stay tuned to us.
Steps for Christ University BBA 2019 Selection Procedure
The selection procedure includes many steps and rounds, apart from entrance examination, for the candidates to get selected for admission in the BBA program.
- The entrance examination will contain 120 questions. The duration of the exam will be of 120 minutes and it will cover 120 marks.
- The decision-making ability of the candidate will be tested.
- The thought process will be evaluated.
- The students have to go through the Skill Assessment test. This test will evaluate their communication skills and logical reasoning.
- Next, they have to face the Micro Presentation test where they will be asked to accord a presentation with 90 seconds of duration. This test will be conducted in order to check the candidate’s public speaking quality.
- There will also be a Personal Interview session which the students have to appear to get allowed for admission. Here they will be assessed with many questions regarding their aim, choice for selecting this program, qualification of 10th and 12th standard and many more. Their level of smartness and confidence will also be evaluated.
Documents required for Christ University BBA 2019 Selection Procedure
The candidates have to carry several documents for Christ University BBA 2019 Selection Procedure. The documents will be:
- The admit card provided for the entrance examination.
- An original copy and a photocopy of the mark sheets of 10th and 12th
- A photocopy of the transfer certificate of the last attended institute’s
- A migration certificate’s copy of the last attended institute. Provided if the institute is outside the state of Karnataka.
- A photocopy of the receipt of payment made during the registration form or application form fills up.
- A photocopy of the registration form being signed by the candidate and his/her parents or guardians.
- An original copy of photo identity proof, for example, Aadhar Card / Driving License / Passport / Voter ID) (Compulsory).
- International students must also submit a photocopy of the passport and visa.
If any query, please leave a comment below.