Christ University BBA 2019 Eligibility Criteria – Christ University is a well-Known university located in the city of Bangalore, Karnataka. It was founded in the year 1969. It was recognized as a University by the Ministry of Human Resources in year 2008, according to the section 3 of the UGC Act 1956. The Christ University conducts entrance exam annually for various Under-Graduate Courses and Post-Graduate Courses. The next Christ University BBA entrance exam would be conducted in the end of April, 2019. Christ University has a total of 160 programs. This university is monitored and controlled by the Catholic priest abiding to the guidelines of the Order of Carmelites of Mary Immaculate (CMI). Christ University is one of top-ranked Indian private universities. Candidates willing to appear for the Christ University entrance Exam must submit their Application Form online. One of the major courses offered by the Christ University is Bachelor of Business Administrator (BBA). The online Application form for BBA would be launched in the 1st December, 2018. All the application Forms would be accepted online till the 2nd week of April, 2019. Candidates are requested to check the eligibility criteria for Christ University BBA 2019 entrance exam beforehand in order to know whether they are eligible for giving the entrance exam or not, before applying for the entrance exam. All the candidates who have cleared their 10+2 exam from a recognized Indian exam board are eligible to apply for the Christ University BBA 2019. This article contains all the information related to the Christ University BBA 2019 Eligibility Criteria. It would also provide a glimpse of the Reservation of the seats made for different category of Candidates. All the candidates must read this article for knowing the eligibility criteria in order to access whether they are eligible to give the entrance exam or not.
Christ University BBA 2019 Eligibility Criteria
- Christ University BBA have set Eligibility Criteria for all the candidates that must be met by the candidates for being eligible to appear for the Christ University BBA 2019:
- The candidates must be 10+2 passed from a recognized board within India such as- Karnataka PUC, CBSE, ISC, NIOS or any state board of education. Candidates of Social Sciences, Commerce & Management, Humanities and Sciences are eligible to give the BBA entrance exam 2019 of the Christ University
- According to the Christ University BBA 2019 Eligibility Criteria, all the candidates who gave their 12th exam in between March and May 2018 are also eligible to apply for the Christ University BBA 2019. These candidates would require producing their 10th and 12th percentage proof.
- The eligibility of the candidates pursuing International curriculum would be according to the Association of Indian Universities specification. All the candidates pursuing the International Curriculum must pass the course with at least a C grade.
- Candidates who are pursuing the IB curriculum should have at least 3 HL and 3SL with a total of 24 credits
- Candidates who are pursuing the GCE or Edexcel must have at least 3 A levels.
All the candidates can visit the official website before the commencement of the BBA 2019 entrance exam to get the exact information related to the Christ University BBA 2019 Eligibility Criteria. Candidates who are eligible can submit the application form online starting from 1st week of December, 2019 to 2nd week of April, 2019. All the candidates who will properly fill the Christ University BBA 2019 application form would be issued their admit card in the 3rd week of Aril, 2019. Christ University BBA 2019 would then be conducted sometime in the 4th week of April, 2019. All the candidates who are eligible to give the BBA entrance exam are recommended to give the Christ University BBA 2019 entrance exam, in order to study in one of the best colleges and Institutes for ensuring a great job career in the future.